BY TREEHOUSE

99.5% Natural. Dermatologist Tested. Made without Parabens, Sulphates, or Petroleum Ingredients. Formulated with Plant or Mineral Derived Ingredients. Hypoallergenic. pH Balanced. Made without Gluten, Wheat or Nut. Vegan Product Nature Clean® brings you pure, safe alternatives for kids.  Make bath-time fun!  Our non-irritating formula gently cleans your child s delicate skin.  Gentle enough for use on babies. All ingredients are readily biodegradable based on OECD test 301D. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

tara m.
tara m.
Great scent, gentle on the skin and I found that it lasted a long time. My kids also loved the characters that are on the packaging.
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
Kingston, ON
I bought this for my youngest and the little one I baby'sit. My son has very sensitive skin and has trouble finding bubbles that don't irritate his skin. I was surprised that he was able to use this product, it did bother him some, but not half as much as other's. He was able to use it 2 times a week. The little one I baby'sit, loves bubbles and this gave him all he was looking for. Great bubbles.