Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesTreeactiv

by Treeactiv

ELIMINATE ACNE CAUSING BACTERIA: Cleaning your skin is the first line of defense against acne, but we often forget about the materials our skin comes into contact with. This spray is packed with potent and effective natural ingredients that kill acne causing bacteria on your clothes, bedding, and other fabrics so that the materials your skin comes into contact with the most don’t exacerbate your acne. REMOVE FOUL ODORS: Spritz onto clothing before use to remove any smells and add a fresh scent. The best way to clear bacteria from gym clothes and yoga mats for a more calming workout. CALM RELAXING AROMA: The essential waters in our Natural Linen Spray leave a subtle, pleasant, natural aroma that provides a relaxing effect, keeping you calm during the day helping you fall to sleep at night. FRESHEN UP THE ENTIRE ROOM: Perfect for furniture, top sheets, pillows, blankets, comforters, and other bedding items. Mist onto carpets in the bedroom to kill germs while the relaxing scent helps you drift off to a peaceful sleep. THE TREEACTIV GUARANTEE: We know that our Natural Linen Spray is the best, most effective fabric refresher available, so we back our product with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re ever unsatisfied, simply message us and we will provide a full refund.

ELIMINATE ACNE CAUSING BACTERIA - Cleaning your skin is the first line of defense against acne, but we often forget about the materials our skin comes into contact with. This spray is packed with potent and effective natural ingredients that kill acne causing bacteria on your clothes, bedding, and other fabrics so that the materials your skin comes into contact with the most don’t exacerbate your acne.; REMOVE FOUL ODORS - Spritz onto clothing before use to remove any smells and add a fresh scent. The best way to clear bacteria from gym clothes and yoga mats for a more calming workout.; CALM RELAXING AROMA - The essential waters in our Natural Linen Spray leave a subtle, pleasant, natural aroma that provides a relaxing effect, keeping you calm during the day helping you fall to sleep at night.; FRESHEN UP THE ENTIRE ROOM - Perfect for furniture, top sheets, pillows, blankets, comforters, and other bedding items. Mist onto carpets in the bedroom to kill germs while the relaxing scent helps you drift off to a peaceful sleep.; THE TREEACTIV GUARANTEE - We know that our Natural Linen Spray is the best, most effective fabric refresher available, so we back our product with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re ever unsatisfied, simply message us and we will provide a full refund.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TreeActiv Natural Linen Spray | Kills Acne Causing Bacteria | Eliminates Odors | Fabric, Bedding, Clothing, Carpet & Furniture Refresher | (8 fl oz) (Lavender)!
Riah B.
TreeActiv Natural Linen Spray | Kills Acne Causing Bacteria | Eliminates Odors | Fabric, Bedding, Clothing, Carpet & Furniture Refresher | (8 fl oz) (Lavender) uploaded by Riah B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Treeactiv I absolutely this fresh scent! The combination of lavender, peppermint, teatree and clary sage is absolutely perfect! I spray it on my bed and my children's bed each day as well as our sofa. David is pleased as well as this isn't to strong or to feminine of a smell.
Hannah C.
Fort Hood, TX
TreeActiv Natural Linen Spray | Kills Acne Causing Bacteria | Eliminates Odors | Fabric, Bedding, Clothing, Carpet & Furniture Refresher | (8 fl oz) (Lavender) uploaded by Hannah C.
This linen spray is perfect. I enjoy the fresh lavender scent that it gives off, It has a very soothing scent as well because of the lavender water. It smells really good and you can spray this on the carpet, bedding, exercise equipment, etc. The nozzle sprays AMAZING, evenly distributed and packing is very sturdy as well. If you are looking for a great linen spray I RECOMMEND this one for sure & you won’t regret it. Some of the Ingredients are: -Lavender water -Peppermint water -Tea Tree Water -Clary Sage Extract Treeactiv
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
TreeActiv Natural Linen Spray | Kills Acne Causing Bacteria | Eliminates Odors | Fabric, Bedding, Clothing, Carpet & Furniture Refresher | (8 fl oz) (Lavender) uploaded by Ashley A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this product. It was a random free gift i got when i ordered another product. Surprisingly i liked it. It smells really good and fresh. Helps to freshen up my sheet, blankets, and pillows and helps get rid of bacteria. I would get this again!

Looking for your answer?