BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTreeactiv
Cystic Acne Spot Treatment, Best Extra Strength Fast Acting Formula for Clearing Severe Acne from Face and Body, Gentle Enough for Sensitive Skin, Adults, Teens, Men, Women 025oz (025oz)

by Treeactiv

BEST TREATMENT FOR CYSTIC ACNE: Our acne spot treatment is a fast-acting solution that fights pimples and cystic acne breakouts quickly. It works by unclogging pores, removing dead skin cells, and nourishing the trouble area to provide relief so that you won’t have to worry every time a new blemish pops up. You can apply it anytime and reapply as often as needed. Leave it on overnight for extra strength results. FIGHT CYSTIC ACNE WITH BENTONITE CLAY: Unlike other stubborn zit treatments, our spot treatment for zits contains bentonite clay, which is known to help draw out toxins from sebaceous glands, eliminate impurities, and soothe irritated skin. It’s also known to provide oxygen to cells via drawing out excess hydrogen in the cell, allowing oxygen to replace it. PREVENT ADULT & TEEN ACNE: Our spot acne treatment products not only gets rid of facial acne and bacne, it helps prevent them from coming back. Continued use means your skin continues to receive the nourishment needed for smooth, pimple-free skin. Our formulation helps balance oily skin production, thus cutting down the chances of another hormonal nodular breakout. UNIQUE ANTI-ACNE TOPICAL FORMULA: Benzoyl peroxide has long been used as an anti-acne fighting ingredient, but it’s been found to cause dryness, irritation, swelling, and inflammation. We want to provide only the best and safest in acne elimination. Our spot treatment contains natural anticyst antibacterial ingredients and botanicals that heal your skin without stressing it out. Enjoy the powerful calming benefits of teatree, witch hazel, pink grapefruit essential oil, spearmint, and aloe vera. TEA TREE ACNE TREATMENT GUARANTEED TO BLOW YOU AWAY: TreeActiv is confident that the Cystic Acne Spot Treatment will be your new favorite skin care product. That’s why we back it up with a 100% guarantee. If you’re ever unsatisfied, simply message us and we will provide a full refund while also trying to find a different product that will work better for you.

BEST TREATMENT FOR CYSTIC ACNE - Our acne spot treatment is a fast-acting solution that fights pimples and cystic acne breakouts quickly. It works by unclogging pores, removing dead skin cells, and nourishing the trouble area to provide relief so that you won’t have to worry every time a new blemish pops up. You can apply it anytime and reapply as often as needed. Leave it on overnight for extra strength results.; FIGHT CYSTIC ACNE WITH BENTONITE CLAY - Unlike other stubborn zit treatments, our spot treatment for zits contains bentonite clay, which is known to help draw out toxins from sebaceous glands, eliminate impurities, and soothe irritated skin. It’s also known to provide oxygen to cells via drawing out excess hydrogen in the cell, allowing oxygen to replace it.; PREVENT ADULT & TEEN ACNE - Our spot acne treatment products not only gets rid of facial acne and bacne, it helps prevent them from coming back. Continued use means your skin continues to receive the nourishment needed for smooth, pimple-free skin. Our formulation helps balance oily skin production, thus cutting down the chances of another hormonal nodular breakout.; UNIQUE ANTI-ACNE TOPICAL FORMULA - Benzoyl peroxide has long been used as an anti-acne fighting ingredient, but it’s been found to cause dryness, irritation, swelling, and inflammation. We want to provide only the best and safest in acne elimination. Our spot treatment contains natural anticyst antibacterial ingredients and botanicals that heal your skin without stressing it out. Enjoy the powerful calming benefits of teatree, witch hazel, pink grapefruit essential oil, spearmint, and aloe vera.; TEA TREE ACNE TREATMENT GUARANTEED TO BLOW YOU AWAY - TreeActiv is confident that the Cystic Acne Spot Treatment will be your new favorite skin care product. That’s why we back it up with a 100% guarantee. If you’re ever unsatisfied, simply message us and we will provide a full refund while also trying to find a different product that will work better for you.

How does this product work?
Start your review of TreeActiv Cystic Acne Spot Treatment, Best Extra Strength Fast Acting Formula for Clearing Severe Acne from Face and Body, Gentle Enough for Sensitive Skin, Adults, Teens, Men, Women 0.25oz (0.25oz)!
Lisa J.
TreeActiv Cystic Acne Spot Treatment, Best Extra Strength Fast Acting Formula for Clearing Severe Acne from Face and Body, Gentle Enough for Sensitive Skin, Adults, Teens, Men, Women 0.25oz (0.25oz) uploaded by Lisa J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m reviewing a similar acne treatment with the same ingredients. This has a lotion consistency and doesn’t absorb well. It actually made my existing acne worse. I won’t be purchasing again. I purchased off Amazon. #influenster #voxbox
Holly G.
Phoenix, AZ
TreeActiv Cystic Acne Spot Treatment, Best Extra Strength Fast Acting Formula for Clearing Severe Acne from Face and Body, Gentle Enough for Sensitive Skin, Adults, Teens, Men, Women 0.25oz (0.25oz) uploaded by Holly G.
So I got this for my teenage son, he is going through typical teenage breakouts, nothing too crazy. I wanted something gentle for his skin, and also saw this has both tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil and lemon oil.... these three ingredients work wonders on common plantar warts, so this is double action for me, my daughter has plantar wart I've been using this on and its working magic without causing her pain that the salicylic acid treatments do to her skin. Ironically, or not so ironically, salicylic acid does not kill bacteria unlike tea tree oil, and this product smells wonderful. My sons outbreaks are shorter and his lesions are not getting as big when we stick a small amount of this on. What you do is take a toothpick and pull out a small amount of this product and then pull off the cream from the toothpick to the area being treated. If possible leave on all night depending on how open the sore is or isn't. Otherwise leave on for five -ten minutes and then remove with warm water. With the plantar wart I add a small amount and rub onto the wart, and then cover with either a duct tape or bandage (best to do this after the wart has been cleaned and soaked in water) This is a very small bottle but a little goes a long way.
Lindsay B.
Summerville, SC
TreeActiv Cystic Acne Spot Treatment, Best Extra Strength Fast Acting Formula for Clearing Severe Acne from Face and Body, Gentle Enough for Sensitive Skin, Adults, Teens, Men, Women 0.25oz (0.25oz) uploaded by Lindsay B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I just received this product for an honest review. I will come back and review it further since I just tried it for a first time, just now. So far, I really enjoy this spot treatment. The smell is refreshing and smells like a minty toothpaste. It tingles and makes your skin feel great and as soon as you rinse it off your left with extremely refreshed skin! It felt so clean once I was finished. The feeling is definitely worth 5 stars. I only put 4 down just because I don’t know how well it will remove any marks on my face. I will come back to further review this!!
Lori N.
TreeActiv Cystic Acne Spot Treatment, Best Extra Strength Fast Acting Formula for Clearing Severe Acne from Face and Body, Gentle Enough for Sensitive Skin, Adults, Teens, Men, Women 0.25oz (0.25oz) uploaded by Lori N.
✨Treeactiv Moisturizing Sunscreen & Spot Treatment . 🌱Treeactive Safflower Oleosomed Moisturizing Sunscreen Spf 30: - simple packaging with a really nice plump - Texture is slightly thick and creamy - Easily applied and spread really nice - A little sticky, but it does go away - Does not have any white cast - A little goes a long way (one pump is all you’ll need) - Scent is subtle, but sort of reminds me of play doh - Overall, pretty great sunscreen for everyday use . 🌱Treeactiv Acne Spot Treatment: - comes in a cute little jar - Texture is thick and reminds me of the Aztec Indian clay Mask - Dried pretty quickly - I like to use a cotton swab and gentle dab the product on my pimple - I noticed my pimple was slightly less red after two nights of using it . PR • Thank you
Canna D.
TreeActiv Cystic Acne Spot Treatment, Best Extra Strength Fast Acting Formula for Clearing Severe Acne from Face and Body, Gentle Enough for Sensitive Skin, Adults, Teens, Men, Women 0.25oz (0.25oz) uploaded by Canna D.
I received this as a gift from my neighbor when she ordered the wrong thing, I'm glad she did! I never heard of it before and even if I had I wouldn't have bought it since it's a tiny little container for 25$, but I must say it works amazing for deep bumps that magically appear on your face, put a dab on and leave it as long as you can and it draws it to the surface or makes it disappear. a little is all you need.
Amanda S.
Buffalo, NY
TreeActiv Cystic Acne Spot Treatment, Best Extra Strength Fast Acting Formula for Clearing Severe Acne from Face and Body, Gentle Enough for Sensitive Skin, Adults, Teens, Men, Women 0.25oz (0.25oz) uploaded by Amanda S.
Great product...definitely helped my cystic acne get better. It’s still not gone but I hope in time it will be. I wish that you got more for the price but I’m happy with product and will continue to buy. You only need a small amount anyways at a time. Great smell too!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...