BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTreeactiv

by Treeactiv

Creamy and light, this anti acne face cream uses only the best most potent natural anti-acne ingredients. Tea Tree Essential Oil is an antibacterial, antifungal, moisturizer, toner, cleanser and astringent all in one natural ingredient. It is extremely effective at healing acne from the source and preventing future breakouts. Grapeseed Essential Oil is an effective moisturizer that balances surface oils, evens water retention, clears free radicals, promotes restoration of collagen, and has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antihistamine and antimicrobial properties. Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil reduces inflammation and swelling while fighting infection and contains high levels of vitamin C which plays a crucial role in collagen production. Jojoba Oil is a natural emollient (softens & moisturizes skin) that has a similar chemical structure to sebum (your natural oils) - this makes it an excellent moisturizer that blends seamlessly with your body. Natural antioxidant and antibacterial properties battle free radicals and free toxins trapped in your pores. Peppermint and Spearmint water have antiseptic and antibacterial properties which tame blemishes by killing bacteria within pores and balancing oil production on the face to keep pores clear and skin properly moisturized, thus reducing scarring and smoothing complexion. Lemongrass essential oil is packed full of vitamins and minerals and promotes nutrient intake to leave you with beautiful, clean and healthy skin. Acts as a fantastic natural toner that will clean and strengthen skin, while antioxidant properties sterilize pores to prevent acne or other breakouts. Aloe Vera ensures that the essential vitamins E & C are immediately available to promote new, healthy skin growth.

Creamy and light, this anti acne face cream uses only the best most potent natural anti-acne ingredients. Tea Tree Essential Oil is an antibacterial, antifungal, moisturizer, toner, cleanser and astringent all in one natural ingredient. It is extremely effective at healing acne from the source and preventing future breakouts.; Grapeseed Essential Oil is an effective moisturizer that balances surface oils, evens water retention, clears free radicals, promotes restoration of collagen, and has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antihistamine and antimicrobial properties. Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil reduces inflammation and swelling while fighting infection and contains high levels of vitamin C which plays a crucial role in collagen production.; Jojoba Oil is a natural emollient (softens & moisturizes skin) that has a similar chemical structure to sebum (your natural oils) - this makes it an excellent moisturizer that blends seamlessly with your body. Natural antioxidant and antibacterial properties battle free radicals and free toxins trapped in your pores.; Peppermint and Spearmint water have antiseptic and antibacterial properties which tame blemishes by killing bacteria within pores and balancing oil production on the face to keep pores clear and skin properly moisturized, thus reducing scarring and smoothing complexion.; Lemongrass essential oil is packed full of vitamins and minerals and promotes nutrient intake to leave you with beautiful, clean and healthy skin. Acts as a fantastic natural toner that will clean and strengthen skin, while antioxidant properties sterilize pores to prevent acne or other breakouts. Aloe Vera ensures that the essential vitamins E & C are immediately available to promote new, healthy skin growth.

I Wash my face twice a day, morning and night and apply acne medication at night before bed and my face still breaks out!!! Any advice?
Start your review of TreeActiv Acne Eliminating Face Cream | Best Natural Extra Strength Fast Acting Treatment for Clearing Facial Acne | Gentle Enough for Sensitive Skin, Adults, Teens, Men, Women | Tea Tree | 2 fl oz!
Francesca C.
Glendale, NY
I think I came across this on a buzzfeed article. I got it off of amazon. It is a great product. I suffer from hormonal acne and always get cysts on my chin before my period. This definitely makes them go away a lot quicker than normal and I feel like I have less since using this product.
Justin L.
California
Purchased at: Amazon
It burns my skin a little but it’s not too bad. I don’t notice my skin turning red or being damaged. It’s easy and smooth to lather around your face. It smells amazing and it works! Although it’s not the best, it still worked for me.
Isaura M.
Yonkers, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Sometimes it works but tends to make more red. So my acne is more like under the skin postules and this cream dries it out but not before turning my face into a tomato.