Tree Top® Cinnamon Apple Sauce

by TREE TOP

Take your fruit anywhere, anytime. No spoon, no mess--just squeezy fun that's good for the whole family. Good to go fruit! Made with pure fruit. It's as simple as that.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tree Top® Cinnamon Apple Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Nekeia J.
Las Vegas, NV
Tree Top® Cinnamon Apple Sauce uploaded by Nekeia J.
😊😍 Treetop, the original, grower owned since1960 is better than ever. 🍎 Apple Granule W/🍓 Strawberry, Organic 🍎 Apple Flake Powder. Try either of these two featured & you will find they are delicious. Organic fruit, natural fruit, dried fruit or powdered fruit added to yogurt, icecream, cereal, fresh fruit, smoothies, smoothie bowls. More fruit, more forms, more possibilities equal simply delicious. 💌
Heather B.
Puyallup, WA
Perfect amount of cinnamon. Love the texture of the applesauce and the tartness of the apple. Perfect for lunches!
Mishawn L.
Missoula, MT
Absolutely delicious!! By far my favorite Applesauce. Perfect go to snack for my kids after they come home from school. Also, it comes in a lot of other delicious flavors.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
Amazing quality applesauce. I love this kind with the cinnamon. It's so good and easy to pack when in a rush or On the go inexpensive and easy to find anywhere. Chilled it is the best! Love it so much. Recommend it to all my friends.
Becky D.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Kroger
I like that they've updated the pouches to be clear. That way you can see what you're eating. The cinnamon one is my favorite. I can have it in the fridge but it doesn't have to be cold when I eat it. It's so convenient to keep for snacks on the go!
Angelina S.
My kids would live off these if I would.let them! Super convenient and affordable and I dont have to stop for fast food right before cooking for them.  I feel good because it's good for them and theynare delicious so my kids get excited too! My oldest even takes them for after school not to mention you can put the lid back on and save for later!
Satava O.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love the new see threw pouches! We by them often since myself and kids love them as a snack. I just wish I could find them in a bigger package
Tina D.
Wichita, KS
Have this on hand right now love the cinnamon flavor very good qucik snack very healthy easy to just grab on the go I love them cold always keep em in the fride
Tessa L.
Moses Lake, WA
Love these for my kiddos. There naturally sweetened. There best when there refrigerated.. The cinnamon is the perfect addition yo apple Sauce.
Kiah B.
I love apple sauce and these are great for packing lunches. I do wish that they would give you more in a pack though

Looking for your answer?