BY TREE TOP #39 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Take your fruit anywhere, anytime. No spoon, no mess--just squeezy fun that's good for the whole family. Good to go fruit! Made with pure fruit. It's as simple as that. see more...

Heidi H.
Norwalk, CA
I'm a very busy mother of two. We're always on the go, from school, soccer, football, dance classes to work and church. I love how I can depend on the quality and freshness of a snack that I give to my kids, like with Tree Top® Apple Sauce pouches. Plus, there are six on-the-go fruit flavors, made from 100% USA Apples and with no artificial ingredients. Also Tree Top has local grower-owners grow the apples in their orchards. I also would like to mention that I have the confidence thanks to a new, transparent packaging design that allows me to see into the pouch before my kids eat it. Tree Top® Apple Sauce 12-3.2 oz Pouches
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Tree Top® Apple Sauce 12-3.2 oz Pouches Are the greatest. The pouches make it so much better. I love that they are made out of 100% USA Apples. My dauaghter loves the taste. No added sugar is a huge plus. Knowing my kids are getting the best is a great feeling. The pouches are easy to use and perfect serving sizes. Not having to be refrigerated is also a great feature for convenience and on the go!
Zavanda W.
My son is obsessed with these! I literally have to hide them from him now. I only allow 1 a day but if he could he would eat an entire box.
Reeva S.
These are awesome on the go! My 18 month old can even handle these without making a mess of it! I also like that there is no sugar added.
Whitney C.
Chandler, AZ
My kids love these! It is a mess free snack! They are healthier than most snacks my kiddos eat!
Taylor K.
Are these all organic????