BY TREE TOP

Real fruit from real people The best apples make the best juice No sugar added Kosher see more...

• Is this juice better from a can or a plastic bottle? 1 Answers
Xuan C.
Tree Top brand apple juice is my favorite! I'd get it anywhere I could. I wouldn't buy these little cans often though because I would have to drink 3-4 of them at once to satisfy my thirst lol.
Summer Y.
Greendale, IN
This juice is delicious! My 6 year old is very picky about juices he will drink, he usually drinks a glass and the rest goes to waste. This juice lasts a few days, he can't get enough. The fact it is 100% juice makes me feel more comfortable him drinking it so often vs other juices that are filled with sugars and additives. Highly recommend this! We have been adding to smoothies and making Popsicles with it also!
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
My only choice, other then water, for my sons lunch!! 100% juice!! Taste amazing, you can actually taste apples and not just the sugar/corn syrup like most of the other brands!! The cans are great for taking anywhere: parks, play dates, camping, sleepovers, movie night.... Ect
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
It's very rare that I find something my son is excited to drink. He loves these so much. The fact that they come in a can is awesome, he thinks he is having a big boy drink like mom and dad we call them his Apple sodas. He gets excited to drink these with dinner! Perfect buy for mom and dads
Sarah M.
Clearfield, UT
This apple juice is pretty good. It's clearly not straight from your apple tree, but it will do. And the little cans are perfect, especially when you're dealing with children who want to be seen as grown ups who get to drink the whole can.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
One of my favorite apple juices is the tree top brand I prefer the kind in the bottle but I like the cans for travel. They taste great and are made with 100% juice. They have a great flavor.
Abby V.
My first time trying this juice was amazing it taste so great refreshing I absolutely love every since different taste from other but so yummy
Lyziet V.
These are super cute! great for littlest ones to have. as an after school drink or even during school lunches, they're the perfect size.
Rose C.
houston, TX
This apple juice is awesome! Great for my children and me! My husband loves it too! I put this apple juice in my tea too! YUM! YUM! YUM!
Emily M.
I love apple juice and having them in small cans is also very nice because they stay cold a little longer than in pouches
Reina H.
Watsonville , CA
Is this juice better from a can or a plastic bottle?