BY TREE OF LIFE

Puree Pumpkin Org 15 OZ (Pack Of 12) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC 030684011504 K see more...

Amy W.
College Sta, TX
This is a nice product. I used it to make a pumpkin pie and i got a lot of complements. My only complaint is that it is a bit more expensive than many of the other pumpkin products I’ve used.
Annie S.
Swanton, VT
This is an absolute MUST for thanksgiving! I currently live abroad and every year on my trip home, I make sure to grab a couple of these cans to take back with me. Makes the best pumkin pies!
Oksana D.
This pumpkin puree is delicious!! I use it in my pumpkin pie and pull apart pumpkin bread and it always tastes amazing.
Elizabeth H.
Great for pumpkin anything! I make muffins and pie every year! This is tbe best brand.
Claribelle V.
Bryn Mawr, PA
How 'liquidy' is this puree? Is it on the thicker side or is it more runny?
Heather G.
How is the flavor of this brand?