Tree Of Life Organic Coconut Oil, 14 oz uploaded by Shae R.Tree Of Life Organic Coconut Oil, 14 oz uploaded by Shae R.Tree Of Life Organic Coconut Oil, 14 oz uploaded by chelsie b.

BY TREE OF LIFE #31 in Cooking Oil

Tree Of Life Organic Coconut Oil, 14 oz see more...

• What are some of the most noticeable changes or perks of coconut ...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?8 Answers
  • Has anyone done an oil pull? Like when you swish around coconut o...4 Answers
Alonipse H.
Alonipse H.
Terry, MS
I love to use coconut or for so many uses it is organic and I love that about the coconut oil .I put the coconut oil on my skin on my face and I even use it to remove make up. Coconut oil is great for all ages. Great to eat
Shae R.
Shae R.
Slidell, La
I really don't know where to begin okay I use this product for a number of things one being my daughter's hair it has an amazing ability to help her curls bounce back I would definitely recommend it
Lily C.
Lily C.
This product is really good. Has many uses like for good health. Use it also for makeup removal. I would hightly recommended if your on a diet.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Foodie Expert
If there's one thing you need to know about life it's coconut oil. It's a great hair mask because it restores natural oils to dry, brittle hair. It's a great face moisturizer because it has anti-wrinkle properties and it closely resembles your skin's natural oil chemical makeup. It's a great makeup remover. It can even be used to whiten your teeth (although I'm not sure how it would taste)! You cook with it too, so keep 2 in stock at your house at all times.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Clinton, OH
Foodie Expert
I love coconut oil and definitely recommend it for a healthier alternative when it comes to cooking and even home remedies for hair masks and facial masks!
chelsie b.
chelsie b.
I use coconut oil daily. It has so many wonderful uses. It works so well. My dogs love it in their food. It works really well on your teeth and your hair.
Kennewick , WA
I only buy this product to moisturize! I have not cooked with it. It is great for the hair and super dry hands! I have heard different things you can do with this product and am very interested in trying them out! Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone! It is amazing!
Mariya W.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
A bit expensive, but good quality, go free coconut oil. Does not have a coconut smell or taste, just like it's supposed too.
Lianne E.
Lianne E.
Lakeland, FL
Coconut Oils are used so many ways from moisturizer for my skin to brushing my teeth. But yet, I love using it in the kitchen cooking, baking or even adding it to my coffee. It is a total household necessity. Love ~Love~Love
Vandalia, IL
I LOVE coconut oil! I use it so many ways. My favorite way is on my hair! I apply it to my dry hair a few hours before washing and it helps with dry, damaged ends. It make it smoothr and adds moisture! I also use it as a base to mix with essential oils to apply topically, I give it to my dog as a treat to help with doggy odor and on her paws that break out from allergies! When summer sun of the dry of winter messes with my skin I apply ..... Coconut oil of course! It has so many uses not to mention it's great to cook with! I keep one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom!!
Vandalia, IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What are all the things you use this for? If so, How well does it do for moisturizing your skin? How good is it for cooking?
Kennewick , WA
Has anyone done an oil pull? Like when you swish around coconut oil in your mouth once a day to help detox your body? I am curious what it is like!
Riley Y.
Riley Y.
Foodie Expert
What are some of the most noticeable changes or perks of coconut oil? I use it as a natural makeup remover(works great) Also as a moisturizer and to cook with But weight loss perks possibly?
Robin P.
Robin P.
Foodie Expert
I always use organic coconut oil, does it make a difference if it's refined?