Tree Of Life Organic Coconut Oil, 14 oz uploaded by Shae R.Tree Of Life Organic Coconut Oil, 14 oz uploaded by Shae R.Tree Of Life Organic Coconut Oil, 14 oz uploaded by chelsie b.

BY TREE OF LIFE #42 in Coconut Oil

Tree Of Life Organic Coconut Oil, 14 oz see more...

• What are some of the most noticeable changes or perks of ...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?8 Answers
  • Has anyone done an oil pull? Like when you swish around c...4 Answers
Amy C.
Vandalia, IL
I LOVE coconut oil! I use it so many ways. My favorite way is on my hair! I apply it to my dry hair a few hours before washing and it helps with dry, damaged ends. It make it smoothr and adds moisture! I also use it as a base to mix with essential oils to apply topically, I give it to my dog as a treat to help with doggy odor and on her paws that break out from allergies! When summer sun of the dry of winter messes with my skin I apply ..... Coconut oil of course! It has so many uses not to mention it's great to cook with! I keep one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom!!
Shannon C.
Arlington, TX
Coconut oil can be useful in so many ways! In my experience I have thick and course hair from dying it different colors all the time. I needed a hair treatment that would help repair damages ends, make my hair shine, and allow my hair to feel smooth. I simply take a shower and while I have fairly damp hair, I place it onto my hair until I feel I have enough of my hair covered. One thing to remember is Coconut oil does smell good, but the smell can be very strong. Other helpful use is using it as a replacement for your body lotion! I use it once a week as body lotion and it definitely makes a difference!
Breanna R.
Kennewick, WA
I only buy this product to moisturize! I have not cooked with it. It is great for the hair and super dry hands! I have heard different things you can do with this product and am very interested in trying them out! Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone! It is amazing!
Brittanie K.
Washington, IL
I love coconut oil and this brand is no exception. I used it for my dry skin caused by eczema and it works wonders. It's also really good at removing eye makeup! When you cook with it, it doesn't really have a coconut flavor more so that it had a nutty flavor that is very refreshing. I cook my morning eggs with it.
Megan L.
If there's one thing you need to know about life it's coconut oil. It's a great hair mask because it restores natural oils to dry, brittle hair. It's a great face moisturizer because it has anti-wrinkle properties and it closely resembles your skin's natural oil chemical makeup. It's a great makeup remover. It can even be used to whiten your teeth (although I'm not sure how it would taste)! You cook with it too, so keep 2 in stock at your house at all times.
Yvonne R.
Kewanee, IL
I absolutely LOVE coconut oil! I've used it for a couple years now and wouldn't change it for any other oil. I like that you can use it for various things not just cooking.
kylie t.
Cleburne, TX
I wear makeup every day and have tried so many products to keep my face from breaking out. A friend has told me about using coconut oil. I've been using it for a year now and I hardly break out. Its also good for many other things.
Lianne E.
Lakeland, FL
Coconut Oils are used so many ways from moisturizer for my skin to brushing my teeth. But yet, I love using it in the kitchen cooking, baking or even adding it to my coffee. It is a total household necessity. Love ~Love~Love
Shae R.
Slidell, LA
I really don't know where to begin okay I use this product for a number of things one being my daughter's hair it has an amazing ability to help her curls bounce back I would definitely recommend it
Jessica M.
El aceite de coco es excelente para todo para quitar el maquillaje,la comida para el cuerpo el cabello nuestras mascotas en fin todo t esta marca es bien buena
Amy C.
Vandalia, IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?
Breanna R.
Kennewick, WA
Has anyone done an oil pull? Like when you swish around coconut oil in your mouth once a day to help detox your body? I am curious what it is like!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What are all the things you use this for? If so, How well does it do for moisturizing your skin? How good is it for cooking?
Riley Y.
What are some of the most noticeable changes or perks of coconut oil? I use it as a natural makeup remover(works great) Also as a moisturizer and to cook with But weight loss perks possibly?
Robin P.
I always use organic coconut oil, does it make a difference if it's refined?