BY TREE OF LIFE

Mustard Dijon Org 8 OZ (Pack Of 3) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 030684318511 K see more...

Raenell C.
Westerville, OH
I actually buy a lot of Tree of Life products. Everything I bought has been great quality and hasn't been processed. The mustard has a great bold flavor and keeps for a really long time! I would definitely recommend it.
Kirsten H.
I actually really enjoy this mustard and eat it on quite a few things! The flavor is great and has just the right amount of bite!
Saamiya M.
Personally I don't like dijon mustard but I gave this to my dad and he doesn't take his hands off it
Ivana C.
My favour mustard i make good chicken sauces with this product. The best part about this that its healthy, organic mustard. My fiancé loves mustard on his hotdogs and burgers