Tree Of Life Creamy Almond Nut Butter uploaded by Amanda L.

BY TREE OF LIFE

Nut Bttr Ntrl Raw Almnd Crmy 16 OZ (Pack Of 3) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 030684009501 K

Tree Of Life Creamy Almond Nut Butter
  • "It's more expensive than peanut butter, but I find it lasts longer and it's healthier for us, so it works out in the end! " in 3 reviews
  • "Almond butter is a great alternative to fatty peanut butter, and this particular brand is amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Its gray for u and taste great and my son loves it" in 1 review
  • "I'm addicted to peanut butter and this is a much healthier alternative." in 1 review
  • "I love almond butter and it is so much better for you than regular peanut butter!" in 1 review
Shaura M.
Perris, CA
First off I love almonds!! So when I came across this I was so excited ... when I tasted it I was just blown away ūüíēūüėć if you‚Äôre an almond person you should definitely give it a try and on top of that it‚Äôs a great source of protein
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Anyone who is a health nut, should know any nut butter is a MUST HAVE. Almond butter is always my favorite tho, Ive tried a lot of different brands, but Tree of life has the smoothst, non-chunky- almond butter. It also doesn't leave your mouth dry and sticky like some nut butters can. I love this stuff, My kids eat this stuff as much as i do, I highly recommend!
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3

I definitely love the mani butters, they are ideal when it comes to snacking and even a breakfast, I in particular the toast with biscuits are lovely, in cakes they taste too tasty, I love french toast with mani butter Provides a very rich flavor, I recommend them.
Sara M.
Everson, WA
So yummy! I don't miss peanut butter at all when we have this instead! It's more expensive than peanut butter, but I find it lasts longer and it's healthier for us, so it works out in the end!
Geannette R.
Paterson, NJ
This is my "walk on" product, I pretty much use almond butter for everything. I spread it on bread, toasted egos, rice cakes, use for dipping fruits, I melt it for to mix it with my toddlers milk, it's just a very versatile product. I recommend anyone to explore with almond butter.
Sarah B.
Bryson, TX
Delicious and healthy! What more could you ask for?? I'm addicted to peanut butter and this is a much healthier alternative. With less sugar and all natural ingredients this butter keeps you feeling full and energized.
Emily R.
I started eating almond butter after a college health course and I'm hooked now! i eat mine of a banana with some granola on top as breakfast since i am not a big breakfast food person. I love the combo and its a great source of protein!
Samantha V.
Staten Island, NY
I have not tried this myself, but have heard only great things about the taste of almond butter. The only downside is it is much more expensive than peanut butter.
Crystal q.
I like this because of the "real" peanut flavor but I Still do not know how i feel about the texture. its so thick and unable to spread on apples or toast. i am really happy about the face that it is natural though.
michiiguzman m.
It is good quality , in addition to being a product that is low in fat because their content is healthy , it's good for your metadolismo and diet.
Liz B.
Houghton, MI
Is this good?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Have you tried any other products from tree of life, what has been your favorite?
Geannette R.
Paterson, NJ
What types of different ways do you eat almond butter?
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
What Can You Use This On Is It Like Peanut Butter But Healthier
Erin  S.
Does anyone else feel that the calories are higher than compare to some peanut butters?