Tree Of Life Creamy Almond Nut Butter uploaded by Amanda L.

BY TREE OF LIFE #47 in Nut Butter

Nut Bttr Ntrl Raw Almnd Crmy 16 OZ (Pack Of 3) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 030684009501 K

• Do you have information about your caloric and n...Be the first to answer!
  • What Can You Use This On Is It Like Peanut Butter But Healthier 4 Answers
  • What types of different ways do you eat almond butter?4 Answers
Tree Of Life Creamy Almond Nut Butter
  • "It's more expensive than peanut butter, but I find it lasts longer and it's healthier for us, so it works out in the end! " in 3 reviews
  • "Almond butter is a great alternative to fatty peanut butter, and this particular brand is amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Its gray for u and taste great and my son loves it" in 1 review
  • "I love almond butter and it is so much better for you than regular peanut butter!" in 1 review
  • "I'm addicted to peanut butter and this is a much healthier alternative." in 1 review
KATHERINE P.
KATHERINE P.
Environmentalist Expert

I definitely love the mani butters, they are ideal when it comes to snacking and even a breakfast, I in particular the toast with biscuits are lovely, in cakes they taste too tasty, I love french toast with mani butter Provides a very rich flavor, I recommend them.
Crystal q.
Crystal q.
I like this because of the "real" peanut flavor but I Still do not know how i feel about the texture. its so thick and unable to spread on apples or toast. i am really happy about the face that it is natural though.
michiiguzman m.
michiiguzman m.
It is good quality , in addition to being a product that is low in fat because their content is healthy , it's good for your metadolismo and diet.
Ally S.
Ally S.
A HEALTHY substitute for peanut butter without substituting great taste. I've used almond butter before and I'm a fan!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
I love almond butter and it is so much better for you than regular peanut butter! Give it a try, you won't regret it!!
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I love almond butter! it is smooth and goes well on everything! Also a good alternative to peanut butter if you're allergic.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
This almond butter is great! I lived off of this for month during my comepetition prep
Rianna M.
Rianna M.
Charlotte, NC
I like this one. Taste good and it's very light. Smooth and not that much fat.
Zara S.
Zara S.
A great alternative to peanut butter! If you want a healthy alternative, this is what you're looking for!
Emily G.
What Can You Use This On Is It Like Peanut Butter But Healthier
Geannette R.
Geannette R.
Palisades Pk, NJ
What types of different ways do you eat almond butter?
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Have you tried any other products from tree of life, what has been your favorite?
Angie M.
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
Surprisingly haven't seen this brand of almond butter, what is the protein /sugar/ fat content on this ? Thanks :)