Tree Hut two Piece Soft Skin Bath Set uploaded by Salone F.Tree Hut two Piece Soft Skin Bath Set uploaded by India H.

BY TREE HUT

Refresh your senses while you exfoliate and moisturize your skin with tree hut's coconut lime soft skin bath-pack. Begin your shower regimen with tree hut's body scrub with sugar grains and ground coconut shells that polish away rough, dry skin. Complete your experience with tree hut's body butter infused with certified organic shea butter and cocoa butter, giving a deep moisturization and protecting your skin against dryness, leaving your skin feeling loved.

Kayli A.
I got this as a gift for my bridal shower. I was very impressed. The scrub was nice and exfoliating and felt so good on the skin. We loved the fragrance. I used the scrub in the bath and then put the butter lotion on afterwards. The lotion was very oily and had a hard time drying but smelled great.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub is a FAVORITE pamper me item! Superb exfoliating! Even better, it will leave your skin so soft, that you will want to use it every day. The coconut lime shea scent makes you think of digging your toes in the sand on a beautiful beach.
Cheree B.
Houston
I have tried many body scrubs over the years to help scrub away dead skin and smooth my legs and arms, but I was never real thrilled with results until I tried the Tree Hut Coconut Lime scrub. Not only did it smell delish, but my Ashy, itchy arms and legs were smooth and soft without the greasy feeling other scrubs left behind. My experience up to then, had typically been that the scrubs either did not remove the dead skin, or I had very oily greasy skin after using a scrub. Both of these outcomes always led to acne outbreaks and ingrown hair which bothered me as much as having Ashy, itchy skin. I knew that I needed a good scrub to polish the dead, dry skin away before a moisturizer would properly work. From the first time I used the Tree Hut scrub I was in love with the product, and Coconut Lime is a fav Bath and Body products scent of mine which made this set an essential part of my skincare routine.
Emily S.
Grand forks , ND
As someone who struggles with dry skin and self tans a lot this product has saved me. It is so affordable for what you receive especially for the results. I use this product all over my body for exfoliation and after shaving. I always have an even exfoliation making for great self tanner application. Whether you need to exfoliate for a tan or for baby soft skin I would definitely give this product a shot.
Abby R.
Your body will thank you! These two are just perfect for summer heat especially with all this sweat and dirt flying around in Texas. The scrub is not too harsh nor to simple just the right amount of gradient in it to wash off all the harshness of a rough day. The Shea butter is heaven in a bottle rough dry patches on the skin will soften and moisturize it right up.
Gracie P.
Fresno
Who hasn't tried these body scrubs?? These are pretty amazing products...they exfoliate, moisturizer, and smell amazing. The only thing that was difficult for me was that it left my skin feeling creamy, which for some that's perfect, but for me I rather have a dry, clean feeling. But I would definitely recommend it! I bought mine at Ulta!
Ahlem T.
San Francisco
This body scrub is amazing I've got it 4 years ago and since then I couldn't stop buying it . My skin is clean and smooth the price is unbelievable so I got all the other scrubs so far the mango is one of my favorite too . My husband is using this with me and I bought more for my mom and sisters in law .. they just love it
Shanria P.
Atlanta, GA
I have been using tree hut sugar scrub for years. Its a perfect budget friendly face scrub as well. the price is perfect! most exfoliating products try to break the bank. but you can find this for a good price everywhere! only thing I would hope tree hut could improve is to incorporate organic ingredients.
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
This one is my favorite scent. It is amazing! And it works wonders. It is so smooth and creamy. I discovered it when I was a CNA. There was an older woman that used it every time she showered and her skin was always like silk. I ended up getting some for myself and falling in love and then my Mom got hooked too. Love it!
Megan M.
Thornton , CO
I am absolutely in love with the scent of this product. The body scrub is very nice to use and wasn't dried out in the container like most scrubs I've purchased before. The butter however was a little too oily for my taste. I would definitely purchase the body scrub again if it were available singly.