BY TREE HUT #9 in Body Scrub

Experience intense exfoliation with Tree Hut's Shea Sugar Body Scrub with the exotic scent of Tropical Mango. Real Mango Puree, a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins, provides long lasting nourishment to aged skin, leaving your skin radiant and youthful. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, natural Mango Puree and an array of natural oils. Evening Primrose, Safflower Seed, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil nourish as real sugar grains gently polish away dead skin cells, leaving your skin soft and smooth.

Sarah W.
Winfield, WV
For the price, you can't beat this sugar scrub. It will have you smelling good for hours upon hours. It also is a great exfoliant for your skin. I have really dry arms and I use this a couple times a week and it really helps soothe them down. You can purchase tree hut at a lot of stores which makes it easily accessible (another reason I love). However, I wish they had a tube form because sometimes I get extra water in the jar! Overall, great smelling and exfoliating product.
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
I’ve been dying to try this stuff and I finally snagged some. The smell is AMAZING. It smells like a mango smoothie and I’m always tempted to eat it lol (don’t eat it). It truly makes my skin smooth and it’s helping with my razor burn bumps I NEVER fail getting when I shave, even though I’m careful. Recommend 100%! Affordable as well :D
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
I've written a review on the same product but a different scent. The only reason I am giving this 4/5 stars is because this is a very oily based sugar scrub, with that being said it leaves a residue on your shower floor making it a little slippery and if you have a bathmat it will not stay in place after you use this. Other then that this product is amazing! This scent it great (I've tried them all and there isn't one that I don't like) Because of the oil base it exfoliates your skin but hydrates it at the same time leaving you skin smooth and rejuvenated after you use this. a great price ranging from 5.08$-7.99 depending on where you get it. Would absolutely recommend this and will repurchase this when I need to!
Alana S.
This scrub is so amazing. I’ve tried other scrubs that leave an oily film on my skin and clog my pores but this one doesn’t. It’s also super cheap at ulta or CVS. the jar is huge and lasts me about 4 months if I use it once or twice a week in the shower. It makes my body so incredibly smooth and it’s great to use before shaving to exfoliate the dead skin. It also smells incredible and leaves my bathroom smelling like a spa! It feels so luxurious you can’t beat it for the price. I will always continue to rebuy this!
Amanda B.
West Haven, CT
I’ve been using this product for years before I self tan or when I just need a little smoother skin. It’s not too gritty and has the perfect texture. At a price below $10 I highly recommend this product over other higher end ones! It makes you silky smooth and it really exfoliates dead skin for perfect self tanning application!
Daniella G.
YUCCA VALLEY, CA
Tree hut will always be such an amazing brand when it comes to exfoliating and scrubs. The effects this product leaves on your body is amazing taking away dead skin and dry patches. Leavin you so smooth for hours and hours. I bought the from ulta and would buy again. The smell is great and so is the product.
emma s.
Deming, NM
I left my exfoliate at home and I looking for something inexpensive for my trip. So o ended up getting this one and it smells pretty good but most important it does what it’s supposed to do. It got the dead skin off of my body and left it feeling really hydrated, I plan on buying this in the future.
Jen V.
Mount Holly
I was so excited to try this product. The smell alone is to die for. I was so surprised at how exfoliating this was. It left my skin feeling and looking so amazingly. The price compared to how much you get is such a fantastic deal. I will be purchasing these for Christmas presents this year too.
Shawnda C.
PORT ORCHARD, WA
Love love this sugar scrub! I actually tried it when my roomate bought it. It is amaze for exfoliating. Especially if you have any lil bumps on your arms which I can get sometimes. I have stretch marks that I use this stuff on, to help diminish the appearance of them by removing old skin cells and creating new ones. To top it all off, it smells SOO good, a lot of these scents are so amazing. I want to buy them all lol & the smell lingers way after the shower. Its just a great exfoliating product, your skin feels so soft after using this stuff. I recommend using it after you shave.
Kristen S.
I'm a huge fan of Tree Hut. The products they have a great! This one in particular is a fav of mine. I use it twice a week and my skin looks and smells amazing after using it. Oh and a fair warning their products smell good enough to eat! But remember they aren't actually edible!
Antonia L.
W Hempstead, NY
Does this smell good?
Robin M.
Where could I get this?
Courtney A.
Bronx, NY
Is this a good scrub? I'd it easy on the skin or is it too abrasive? Does it make your soft?
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub I've seen this in a few places...is it really worth it? Does it actually leave you feeling like your skin is brand new?!
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
In your beauty regime, what do you use this scrub for?