Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub

Experience intense exfoliation with Tree Hut's Shea Sugar Body Scrub with the exotic scent of Tropical Mango. Real Mango Puree, a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins, provides long lasting nourishment to aged skin, leaving your skin radiant and youthful. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, natural Mango Puree and an array of natural oils. Evening Primrose, Safflower Seed, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil nourish as real sugar grains gently polish away dead skin cells, leaving your skin soft and smooth.

Can this be used To prevent ingrown hairs on the under arm?
[product:tree-hut-tropical-mango-shea-sugar-scrub]? What does this exactly do?
What is the closest product for this one? ?
Start your review of Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Emileigh C.
Radcliff
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Emileigh C.
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love the Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrubs. Tropical Mango is the best!! Smells so good, and takes the dead skin off so easily. Leaves my body feeling so smooth whether i shaved or not. You can get it literally anywhere. (Target, Walmart, Ulta) all good places.
Shalonda Z.
Columbia, SC
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Shalonda Z.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this stuff!!! It smells so edible!!! And it has you smelling the same!!! Also accompanied by a great moisturizer and you will have baby soft skin. I use it at least twice a week. It can be found literally anywhere, i have an auto shipment through Amazon monthly to keep me stocked up. I've seen it it Walmart about 5 or 6 bucks. Definitely a skin routine staple! Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub 18oz Tropical Mango Shea by Tree Hut
Kayla R.
Philadelphia
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Kayla R.
I love love love tree hut. It leaves your skin so soft and has great scents for all of them. I personally love the mango 🥭. It leaves the bathroom smelling amazing and you to. The packaging is super cuteTree Hut Sugar Body Scrub 18oz Tropical Mango Shea by Tree Hut
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really really love this scrub. It’s very affordable, and lasts a while. It smells amazing, but is not too overpowering. I use it everywhere on my body, except for my face. It makes my skin so smooth, and has really helped with stubborn ingrown hairs. Definitely recommend.
Jennifer G.
Frederick, MD
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Jennifer G.
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this scrub it’s amazing me and my boyfriend are in love with it. I bought one for me to try it and then my boyfriend doesn’t stop using it now. he can’t stop using it that’s how you know is really good.
brianna N.
pottstown
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by brianna N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this stuff! I have so many different scents. They feel great on your skin and smell so good. They gently exfoliate without being harsh. They are very affordable. I would recommend these for sure! Tree Hut Passion Fruit and Guava Shea Sugar Scrub Tree Hut
Stephanie M.
Clinton
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Stephanie M.
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Stephanie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite shower product! Super cheap and affordable! Leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth! Smells heavenly! I love this product! Easy to travel with as well!
Ani U.
Daly City, CA
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Ani U.
Purchased at: Safeway
I am so happy I got this scrub. I love using it every time. It is a solid amount of the product for the price. Texture and smell, both are very good for the scrub. It exfoliates well and leaves your skin super soft and clean. I have also tried the same product with rose 🌹 and it’s even better. This product is perfect for someone who loves fruity and citrusy scrubs 🍋 Recommend it!
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
2,446 reviews
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Faith D.
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Faith D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this just wish it was a little more moustrizing which helps exfoliation , but i recommend it found mine on amazon.
Emily A.
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Emily A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Tree Hut’s Sugar Scrubs but am not a fan of this one. The scent is really artificial smelling and very strong, which isn’t a great combination, in my opinion. The scrub itself works incredibly well and is a staple in my body care routine, especially during the dry winter months. However I’ve been struggling to use this up, as the scent is so off putting to me. I definitely will not repurchase this scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hailey H.
Parker, PA
il y a 6 jours
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub? What does this exactly do?
Lauren D. il y a 5 jours
exfoliates your skin! if you have try skin and you gently rub it on the área, it will start to look and feel better. just don’t over use it. i only use it after i shave my legs when i haven’t in awhile
Lashay T.
il y a 4 mois
4 Pack - Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub, Original Shea 18 oz Okay who has used this and what’s your favorite smell?
Flor M. il y a 3 mois
I have used it and it’s amazing. It’s a little rough because it’s mango, but great scent. I use the Dr.Teals scrubs because they are softer, but TreeHut has great products too. I like Vanilla one,smells like cinnamon.