BY TREE HUT #8 in Body Scrub

Experience intense exfoliation with Tree Hut's Shea Sugar Body Scrub with the exotic scent of Tropical Mango. Real Mango Puree, a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins, provides long lasting nourishment to aged skin, leaving your skin radiant and youthful. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, natural Mango Puree and an array of natural oils. Evening Primrose, Safflower Seed, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil nourish as real sugar grains gently polish away dead skin cells, leaving your skin soft and smooth.

Alana S.
This scrub is so amazing. I’ve tried other scrubs that leave an oily film on my skin and clog my pores but this one doesn’t. It’s also super cheap at ulta or CVS. the jar is huge and lasts me about 4 months if I use it once or twice a week in the shower. It makes my body so incredibly smooth and it’s great to use before shaving to exfoliate the dead skin. It also smells incredible and leaves my bathroom smelling like a spa! It feels so luxurious you can’t beat it for the price. I will always continue to rebuy this!
Bianca C.
I've written a review on the same product but a different scent. The only reason I am giving this 4/5 stars is because this is a very oily based sugar scrub, with that being said it leaves a residue on your shower floor making it a little slippery and if you have a bathmat it will not stay in place after you use this. Other then that this product is amazing! This scent it great (I've tried them all and there isn't one that I don't like) Because of the oil base it exfoliates your skin but hydrates it at the same time leaving you skin smooth and rejuvenated after you use this. a great price ranging from 5.08$-7.99 depending on where you get it. Would absolutely recommend this and will repurchase this when I need to!
Samantha S.
Bend
I prefer sugar scrubs over salt scrubs, because salt stings my skin, especially right after I shave. This is my favorite sugar scrub. I love the scent, the price and the effects. It is easy to rub in and easy to wash off. Doesn’t leave any residue behind like oil-based scrubs!
Sarena T.
Portland, OR
You really can't go wrong with this scrub. My skin is naturally pretty rough and develops bumps if I don't exfoliate with something good, and this does the job perfectly. I got it at ulta for around $10, and every time I use it, my skin is incredibly smooth. On top of that, the smell is sooo beautiful. I can use either just my hands, or with a sponge, both work nicely. Finish this off with patting coconut oil into your skin after a shower, and you are ready to glow. I think I'll stick with this scrub for a while.
Syreena P.
I am absolutely in love with this sugar scrub. All of the scents are breathtaking, and the exfoliating game is unbelievable. I used this to exfoliate my tummy after having a child, to help shrink my loose skin, and whoa! It worked! Believe it or not. And now I can't stop using it! I've got two scents in my bathroom right now and I use it on my face as well, which leaves my skin smooth and completely rid of dead skin. Would highly highly recommend!!
Jayla  S.
Absolutely love this scrub. It smells incredible and leaves your skin feeling new. I use it everyday in the shower. And bonus! My stretch marks from my children are getting light and lighter. I definitely recommend this product and will be buying more for myself!
Caroline S.
Oh dear Lord this scrub gives me the smoothest skin! It is an extra step in the shower, but it is so worth it. And the smell is out of this world and lasts well beyond the shower! It helps prevent ingrown hairs and makes shaving much more pleasant. As pleasant as it can be. The only reason why I'm giving it only four stars is because it has microbeads and I wish they would take them out.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
I absolutely love the Tree Hut brand. I use this sugar scrub to exfoliate my skin 2-3x a week. I also love the use this as a maintenance product in between Brazilian wax sessions. The smell is great. Nice jar size for cost. The mango is probably my 2nd favorite aftwr the Lycee &Plum
izma t.
Salem, NH
I love this scrub. The smell is so heavenly! This scrub is one of the best. I found mine at walmart for about 8 dollars, and you can also find it at Ulta or Target! The prices probably range differently but it is a definite must try!  It's very gentle on your skin and the smell stays for a while as well which I love.
Simoli P.
I love the smell of this Sugar Scrub, there are many pros for this product it leaves smelling amazing like mangoes also the best part is that it leaves you body soft and smooth. I purchased this product online from walmart and the price for this product is very affordable and I would totally buy it again!
Antonia L.
W Hempstead, NY
Does this smell good?
Robin M.
Where could I get this?
Courtney A.
Bronx, NY
Is this a good scrub? I'd it easy on the skin or is it too abrasive? Does it make your soft?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
In your beauty regime, what do you use this scrub for?
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub I've seen this in a few places...is it really worth it? Does it actually leave you feeling like your skin is brand new?!