BY TREE HUT #6 in Body Scrub

Experience intense exfoliation with Tree Hut's Shea Sugar Body Scrub with the exotic scent of Tropical Mango. Real Mango Puree, a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins, provides long lasting nourishment to aged skin, leaving your skin radiant and youthful. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, natural Mango Puree and an array of natural oils. Evening Primrose, Safflower Seed, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil nourish as real sugar grains gently polish away dead skin cells, leaving your skin soft and smooth.

Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub
  • "This scrub is strongly scented with sumptuous mango. The smell is incredibly juicy and fresh. The scrub has a perfect texture...not too thin and not too dense. The sugar is perfectly balanced with the liquid base. This is a non-oily, non-lathering scrub. I just rub a small amount over my wet skin, massage it in for a few seconds then rinse off with warm water. The scrub rinses cleanly away leaving no residue behind, nor does it leave my shower slippery. My skin is left incredibly soft and smooth with a hint of the yummy mango scent left behind. This could be a holy grail product for me. Can't wait to try the other scents!" in 102 reviews
  • "As someone with sensitive skin, I was very skeptical. Many similar products have been a real hassle for me. But tree hut made my skin SO soft and smooth, and smells amazing" in 25 reviews
  • "The scent is absolutely DIVINE!! Great summer scrub ~they need to make this in a body spray. Great on dry skin and silky feeling out of a shower. " in 21 reviews
Shawnda C.
Port Orchard, WA
Love love this sugar scrub! I actually tried it when my roomate bought it. It is amaze for exfoliating. Especially if you have any lil bumps on your arms which I can get sometimes. I have stretch marks that I use this stuff on, to help diminish the appearance of them by removing old skin cells and creating new ones. To top it all off, it smells SOO good, a lot of these scents are so amazing. I want to buy them all lol & the smell lingers way after the shower. Its just a great exfoliating product, your skin feels so soft after using this stuff. I recommend using it after you shave.
Sarah W.
Scott Depot
For the price, you can't beat this sugar scrub. It will have you smelling good for hours upon hours. It also is a great exfoliant for your skin. I have really dry arms and I use this a couple times a week and it really helps soothe them down. You can purchase tree hut at a lot of stores which makes it easily accessible (another reason I love). However, I wish they had a tube form because sometimes I get extra water in the jar! Overall, great smelling and exfoliating product.
Megan C.
Tigard, OR
I have had those notorious red bumps on my legs that will not go away and this product ( I scrub my lower legs before shaving ) has helped clear them up so much!! I love how affordable this product is and it smells so good! My husband even made a comment asking if I was doing something different because those red bumps are slowly disappearing! I don't feel bad about using a lot of this product either because it is so cheap for the quality and quantity that you receive.
Bianca C.
I've written a review on the same product but a different scent. The only reason I am giving this 4/5 stars is because this is a very oily based sugar scrub, with that being said it leaves a residue on your shower floor making it a little slippery and if you have a bathmat it will not stay in place after you use this. Other then that this product is amazing! This scent it great (I've tried them all and there isn't one that I don't like) Because of the oil base it exfoliates your skin but hydrates it at the same time leaving you skin smooth and rejuvenated after you use this. a great price ranging from 5.08$-7.99 depending on where you get it. Would absolutely recommend this and will repurchase this when I need to!
Alana S.
This scrub is so amazing. I’ve tried other scrubs that leave an oily film on my skin and clog my pores but this one doesn’t. It’s also super cheap at ulta or CVS. the jar is huge and lasts me about 4 months if I use it once or twice a week in the shower. It makes my body so incredibly smooth and it’s great to use before shaving to exfoliate the dead skin. It also smells incredible and leaves my bathroom smelling like a spa! It feels so luxurious you can’t beat it for the price. I will always continue to rebuy this!
Daniella G.
Twentynine Palms
Tree hut will always be such an amazing brand when it comes to exfoliating and scrubs. The effects this product leaves on your body is amazing taking away dead skin and dry patches. Leavin you so smooth for hours and hours. I bought the from ulta and would buy again. The smell is great and so is the product.
Allie S.
Roanoke, VA
This smells so good. I keep it in my shower simply because it smells so good. It’s a good scrub, keeps your skin feeling nice and soft. The texture is a little more fine than I prefer for a scrub, but it’s really nice. Definitely recommend, I’m looking forward to trying other scents.
Kristen F.
I'm a huge fan of Tree Hut. The products they have a great! This one in particular is a fav of mine. I use it twice a week and my skin looks and smells amazing after using it. Oh and a fair warning their products smell good enough to eat! But remember they aren't actually edible!
Sarena T.
Portland, OR
You really can't go wrong with this scrub. My skin is naturally pretty rough and develops bumps if I don't exfoliate with something good, and this does the job perfectly. I got it at ulta for around $10, and every time I use it, my skin is incredibly smooth. On top of that, the smell is sooo beautiful. I can use either just my hands, or with a sponge, both work nicely. Finish this off with patting coconut oil into your skin after a shower, and you are ready to glow. I think I'll stick with this scrub for a while.
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Never used a body sugar scrub before until I tried this and OMG I am never going back without a sugar scrub ever again!!!! Left my skin feeling so smooth and soft I can’t stop touching it lol. The mango smell is just amazing I can’t wait to try them all!!!!
Antonia L.
W Hempstead, NY
Does this smell good?
Robin M.
Where could I get this?
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub I've seen this in a few places...is it really worth it? Does it actually leave you feeling like your skin is brand new?!
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
In your beauty regime, what do you use this scrub for?
Courtney A.
Bronx, NY
Is this a good scrub? I'd it easy on the skin or is it too abrasive? Does it make your soft?