Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Moisturizing Epsom Salt uploaded by Misty G.

BY TREE HUT #52 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Soothe aches and pains while softening skin with Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Moisturizing Epsom Salt. This moisturizing Epsom salt is formulated with Certified Organic Shea Butter and Mango, naturally sources of antioxidants and vitamins A, C, E, and F, to nourish and leave skin feeling touchably smooth. The deliciously sweet mango scent will leave your skin smelling delightful.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Natural Mango Puree: Packed with vitamins and minerals to renew dull skin and reveal a natural glow.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

• Does this have a strong scent? 1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this?! I love the Tree Hut Sugar Scrubs a...3 Answers
Buy on kmart
Dani S.
This is a lovely Epsom salt soak because the Shea in it provides a great moisturizing boost in addition to the relief of the epsom salt. I find that the moisturizing powers last longer than I thought they would, which was a welcome surprise. If I didn't love regular Epsom salt (or already have a gigantic stockpile of it thanks to Dr.Teal's) I would repurchase this for sure.
Jenny R.
I don't like taking baths so I use this when I take a shower I put a little bit on my hand and I scrub my body with it I get a light exfoliation and I let it sit on my skin for a couple minutes before I rinse it off. I love how good it smells.
Ashley F.
Lebanon, IN
This product had an amazing smell. I loved how it made tiny little bubbles on my legs. The only issue I had was that it would clump up in the bag and was really hard to break up. I ended up dumping way more in than needed.
Misty G.
Mount Juliet, TN
I absolutely love this product! The smell is heavenly! I picked up a sugar scrub and lotion combo at Christmas last year at Ross, and now I buy all your products wherever they are sold! The salt is so moisturizing and leaves me feeling good before bed when I've had a bad day! I haven't been able to find the new bar soap in a store here, so I ordered online. Tropical mango is my favorite go to scent! I have the whole line!
Sheila F.
Newark, NJ
I absolutely loved this product. I twisted both of my ankles and had to take long feet dips of Epsom salt and this was my go to. It has a very strong scent of mango, that made the bathroom smell divine. The scrubs salt scrub pieces were very smooth and comforting. It might be too strong for those with sensitive noses, but I loved my tropical showers. Helped heal my ankles and feet even faster. Pricier than other salts, but worth it. I recommend.
alexandria j.
Scott City, MO
I love tree hut and i love epsom salt the two together :) makes me so happy i work at a hospital I'm on my feet for long hours some times i pull muscles turn the wrong way etc. well after coming home the first thing i do its grab this product feel up my bathtub put some in the water and soak the epsom salt takes away all of my aches and pains i feel 10x better i smell great and I'm ready for another night at work
Tara S.
Kokomo, IN
I use this same body butter only in Almond and Shea butter. I love it. It's super thick as I feel a body butter should be. Heavenly scent. Doesn't leave skin greasy and absorbs wonderfully. It's reasonably priced and great quality for being so cheap. My skin smells so amazing and feels so silky soft after I use this. Also makes a fantastic hand cream for all the hard working women out there.
Tess K.
Blauvelt, NY
I love Epsom salt, I workout about 5 days a week so my muscles tend to get pretty sore and a soak in Epsom salt always does the trick to loosen them up. Tree Hut tropical smells amazing and makes me feel so relaxed when I am in the bath. I love the way my skin feels when I get out as well! I would definitely recommend this product.
Kassandra M.
BUDA, TX
Left my feet extremely soft and smooth. And it had a nice smell. With this product a little goes a long way. It didn't leave any soapy residue on my hands or feet. Its was affordable. I purchased at my local ulta. I recommend this and will buy again
Alexandra P.
Visalia, CA
This is my favorite epsom salt and the scent is magical! This is the best value for what you are getting and it's so gentle! I use it every Sunday for my pampering days, it's the perfect scent to make you feel rejuvenated! Go buy it at ULTA!
Jasmine J.
Washington , DC
Where can I buy this?! I love the Tree Hut Sugar Scrubs and want to try more of the Tree Hut products. I have been to 4 different stores already and they don't have this.
Mariah P.
Does this have a strong scent?