BY TREE HUT

Soften tired skin with exotic scent of Tree Hut's Tropical Mango Extra-Rich Moisturizing Body Lotion. Natural Mango Puree nourishes aged skin and helps prevent the formation of wrinkles in skin.
This extra-rich Shea body lotion, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter and real Mango Puree was designed to nourish and soften the skin with its light, non-greasy formula for a daily hydration that will keep your skin feeling touchably soft.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Mango Puree: Packed with vitamins and minerals to renew dull skin and reveal a natural glow.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Not tested on animals
  • Maintains skin moisture for 24 hours

Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion
  • "This lotion smells amazing! Its nice and moisturizing. The only downside is that it is no longer available in my area." in 5 reviews
Gabrielle R.
Finally found a lotion that does not irritate my skin. I love the scent. Super moisturizing even a day later. After I finish some more lotions I'll repurchase this one.
Michele P.
My skin has gotten drier as I have gotten older, plus I live at the beach, so I like having a lotion that I can use to moisturize whenever I need to.  I like the fact that this lotion does not feel greasy or slimy on my skin....it soaks in completely  and feels soft and smooth.  There is no residue to get on your clothing, etc.  I a really like the tropical mango scent.  Living here at the beach, it seems like I smell a lot of coconut type fragrances, so it is nice to have something that is fruity and fresh and a bit different than everyone else.
rachel c.
Tumwater
I bought this for nighttime use. As a body cream I really like it! It absorbs quickly and really moisturizes my very dry skin. I'm doing a lot of sunless tanning this summer and I feel that using this at night has helped extend my tan over not using a lotion before bed at all.
Sallie M.
Atlanta
True, I am a sucker for anything with Shea butter, or anything Shea whatever in it.  I had very high hopes for one and I can surely say, I was not disappointed.  I think its at a reasonable price point and I would confidently recommend it to others & definitely purchase it again.
rebecca s.
Forest Hill
Talk about great smelling lotion!! These products leave my skin feeling so smooth! I love using the Shea sugar scrub and the applying the Shea moisturizing lotion right after.  Not only does my skin feel great but I smell amazing too!! Can I get everything please??
Amado H.
I enjoy the scent of this product but I find this moisturizer mediocre compared to drugstore lotions and moisturizers. The best time to use this is in the winter when my skin is at its highest point of being dry this is good for people who have normal skin.
Madison Y.
This has to be one of my most favorite lotions not only because it smells amazing because it makes my hands feel amazing I use it almost every single day and I think almost everyone will love the smell I think it's an amazing product
Thalia J.
Peninsula, OH
Smells really good and feels good on the skin I liked the packaging and the price was a bit high for lotion but the packaging was decent it had a nice color to it this is just from my first use of the product I would recommend this to people with dry skin
Emily W.
Houston
10/10 if you have sensitive skin this is for you! I break out so easily and this stuff really helped me feel clean and soft I love it and the best part is that it is AFFORDABLE!
Amberia S.
Houston
Has a great texture and rubs into your skin very well. Long lasting smell nice and strong! Love this one can't wait to try another one. On of the best brands ever.

Walmart