Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Body Butter uploaded by Semaria S.

BY GENERIC

Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Body Butter: An intense, all-day moisturizer to soften dry, rough skin Infused with natural mango puree and ultra-rich certified organic shea butter see more...

Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Body Butter
  • "Its a very thick but soft body butter that leaves your skin feeling soft, but a little greasy." in 2 reviews
  • "I purchased for speech mark prevention through my pregnancy and it worked wonders and smells amazing I reccomed it highly!" in 1 review
  • "It smells like the islands and makes my skin smooth and soft." in 1 review
Angie M.
I tan in tanning beds often and my skin gets very dry and cracked but using a little bit of this really gets me a long way. My skin is quickly moisturized again after using this. You would think that it wouldn't work very well due to it just being a normal body butter but it is amazing!
Kori S.
Thick but, soft butter. Love the way it feels on my skin & it also smells amazing as well.
Torrie G.
Terre Haute, IN
Anything from the mango scented product range smells amazing I just want to eat it. But is product imperticular is my favorite. I love how rich and creamy this is and how much hydration this provides my super dry legs. Specially during the winter this is a must ! Only down side is its so think it takes a few minutes to truly sink in so you don't have the stick wet feeling that you feel like will make all your sheets cling to you. I don't mind that too much but it's the only down side I can think of .
Bernadette D.
Everett, WA
Fantastic body butter. My only issue with it, is the fact that the scent doesn't last all day. But I like the fact that it easily absorbs into my skin, and I don't have to wait very long to put my clothes on after applying it.
Victoria M.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is one of the best body butters I've used ever. It leaves my skin glowing and super moisturized for the whole day! I sometimes mix it with coconut oil or jojoba oil to give my skin an extra glow for these summer days. Great for very dry skin, not water based but not too thick either!! The mango scent is my fave.
Yalilah E.
Fort Worth, TX
The tropical mango shea body butter is so amazing! I really love the smell, you can really note the mango fragance,  is so good that I want to eat it! The texture is a little heavy but I have very dry skin and it moisturizes it so well, it feels so soft after use this product!
Eryn M.
Empire, AL
I love this body butter. Great quality at a low price! I think the packaging is super cute! It's a gentle formula, good for all over the body. The scent is amazing and strong without being overpowering! The scent lasts several hours too!
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
First and foremost I'm in love with this scent. I'm a huge mango fan so anything that has a mango scent is amazing to me. I didn't care for the texture at first but I found that when it warmed in my fingers for a couple seconds it turned into a better texture. My biggest downfall for this though is it makes my skin feel greasy. I put it on my legs once a week to moisturize them but I can't put it on my arms where I like to put heavier lotions, because of how greasy it is. If they could figure out how to make it feel less product-y on the skin I'd definitely would have given it an A
brittany r.
The smell of this stuff is amazing!! I'm big on smells and get tired of them very quickly I prefer the tropical mango over the coconut lime! I use this in this shower to exfoliate my skin at least once a week prefer I tan and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling amazing.
Heather H.
Holly Springs, NC
I LOVE this stuff. It smells good enough to eat. I only use the butter in the winter when my skin is super dry as it IS thick and it does take a while to soak into your skin. I put it on at night and find my skin is super soft in the morning. Using in the summer could make you a greasy mess though. I'd suggest the regular lotion for warmer months.