BY TREE HUT

Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the exotic scent of Tropical Mango. Real Mango Puree helps prevent the formation of wrinkles and naturally nourishes aged and tired skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, real Mango Puree and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to soften rough skin, provides a deep hydration to those problem areas that surface over time.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Mango Puree: Packed with vitamins and minerals to renew dull skin and reveal a natural glow.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Cocoa Butter: Rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals and protect skin from environmental stresses.
  • Paraben Free and No DMDM
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

Buy on Amazon
  • "The tropical mango shea body butter is so amazing! I really love the smell, you can really note the mango fragance,  is so good that I want to eat it! The texture is a little heavy but I have very dry skin and it moisturizes it so well, it feels so soft after use this product!" in 3 reviews
  • "Its a very thick but soft body butter that leaves your skin feeling soft, but a little greasy." in 2 reviews
  • "I purchased for speech mark prevention through my pregnancy and it worked wonders and smells amazing I reccomed it highly!" in 1 review
  • "It smells like the islands and makes my skin smooth and soft." in 1 review
Torrie G.
Terre Haute, IN
Anything from the mango scented product range smells amazing I just want to eat it. But is product imperticular is my favorite. I love how rich and creamy this is and how much hydration this provides my super dry legs. Specially during the winter this is a must ! Only down side is its so think it takes a few minutes to truly sink in so you don't have the stick wet feeling that you feel like will make all your sheets cling to you. I don't mind that too much but it's the only down side I can think of .
Abby Q.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Tropical Mango, 7 oz more...
This is my second container of this body butter. It reminds me of the body shop body butter. It is relatively affordable and it smells so amazing. I do not remember worry about this but I bet if you looked it up online you can find very many places to buy this from. It is super moisturizing and it may not look very thick but it is in it soaks into the skin so nice
Emily P.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Tropical Mango, 7 oz more...
This body butter smells amazingggg! This mango scent actually smells like the real deal! It goes on so smooth and lasts all day! I use their body scrub in the shower and use this body butter after. This is my favorite scent of theirs!
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Tropical Mango, 7 oz more...
Great body butter for the price. I saw this at Fred Meyer and I knew I had to have it after I smelled it. It is thick and creamy and leaves my skin hydrated and smooth. What I love about it is that it isn’t greasy and absorbs fast
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
I love this body Butter. It really makes my legs soft and silky. The fragrance is also amazing. Although sometimes I smell like a walking mango but my boyfriend loves it so it's okay haha
Eryn M.
Empire, AL
I love this body butter. Great quality at a low price! I think the packaging is super cute! It's a gentle formula, good for all over the body. The scent is amazing and strong without being overpowering! The scent lasts several hours too!
Bernadette D.
Everett, WA
Fantastic body butter. My only issue with it, is the fact that the scent doesn't last all day. But I like the fact that it easily absorbs into my skin, and I don't have to wait very long to put my clothes on after applying it.
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
First and foremost I'm in love with this scent. I'm a huge mango fan so anything that has a mango scent is amazing to me. I didn't care for the texture at first but I found that when it warmed in my fingers for a couple seconds it turned into a better texture. My biggest downfall for this though is it makes my skin feel greasy. I put it on my legs once a week to moisturize them but I can't put it on my arms where I like to put heavier lotions, because of how greasy it is. If they could figure out how to make it feel less product-y on the skin I'd definitely would have given it an A
Heather H.
Holly Springs, NC
I LOVE this stuff. It smells good enough to eat. I only use the butter in the winter when my skin is super dry as it IS thick and it does take a while to soak into your skin. I put it on at night and find my skin is super soft in the morning. Using in the summer could make you a greasy mess though. I'd suggest the regular lotion for warmer months.
Epiphany S.
Tree Hut is awesome for this. This body butter is the real deal a and so is the scent. It is tropical mango for sure. You can tell they didn't skimp on any often ingredients to make this product. I will be buying more soon. I give it 4 out of 5 starts because the smell is a little but strong for me, because I'm not a big scented product girl. But I will still get it again.