Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Body Butter uploaded by Semaria S.
2 colors available

BY GENERIC

Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Body Butter: An intense, all-day moisturizer to soften dry, rough skin Infused with natural mango puree and ultra-rich certified organic shea butter see more...

Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Body Butter
  • "Its a very thick but soft body butter that leaves your skin feeling soft, but a little greasy." in 2 reviews
  • "I purchased for speech mark prevention through my pregnancy and it worked wonders and smells amazing I reccomed it highly!" in 1 review
  • "It smells like the islands and makes my skin smooth and soft." in 1 review
Angie M.
Angie M.
I tan in tanning beds often and my skin gets very dry and cracked but using a little bit of this really gets me a long way. My skin is quickly moisturized again after using this. You would think that it wouldn't work very well due to it just being a normal body butter but it is amazing!
Kori S.
Kori S.
Thick but, soft butter. Love the way it feels on my skin & it also smells amazing as well.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is one of the best body butters I've used ever. It leaves my skin glowing and super moisturized for the whole day! I sometimes mix it with coconut oil or jojoba oil to give my skin an extra glow for these summer days. Great for very dry skin, not water based but not too thick either!! The mango scent is my fave.
Yalilah E.
Yalilah E.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The tropical mango shea body butter is so amazing! I really love the smell, you can really note the mango fragance,  is so good that I want to eat it! The texture is a little heavy but I have very dry skin and it moisturizes it so well, it feels so soft after use this product!
Bernadette D.
Bernadette D.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fantastic body butter. My only issue with it, is the fact that the scent doesn't last all day. But I like the fact that it easily absorbs into my skin, and I don't have to wait very long to put my clothes on after applying it.
Eryn M.
Eryn M.
empire, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this body butter. Great quality at a low price! I think the packaging is super cute! It's a gentle formula, good for all over the body. The scent is amazing and strong without being overpowering! The scent lasts several hours too!
brittany r.
brittany r.
The smell of this stuff is amazing!! I'm big on smells and get tired of them very quickly I prefer the tropical mango over the coconut lime! I use this in this shower to exfoliate my skin at least once a week prefer I tan and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling amazing.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Holly Springs, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this stuff. It smells good enough to eat. I only use the butter in the winter when my skin is super dry as it IS thick and it does take a while to soak into your skin. I put it on at night and find my skin is super soft in the morning. Using in the summer could make you a greasy mess though. I'd suggest the regular lotion for warmer months.
Epiphany S.
Epiphany S.
Tree Hut is awesome for this. This body butter is the real deal a and so is the scent. It is tropical mango for sure. You can tell they didn't skimp on any often ingredients to make this product. I will be buying more soon. I give it 4 out of 5 starts because the smell is a little but strong for me, because I'm not a big scented product girl. But I will still get it again.
Semaria S.
Semaria S.
Memphis , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I apply this nightly at bedtime. Smells absolutely amazing. Thick cream but melts into the skin. Will leave your bedding smelling so sweet!