Tree Hut Tropical Mango Nourishing Hand Cream uploaded by Patricia B.

BY TREE HUT

Soften your hands with Tree Hut Nourishing Hand Cream and the delectable scent of Tropical Mango. Enriched with Certified Organic Shea Butter and Argan Oil, this non-greasy formula provides antioxidants and vitamins, leaving hands feeling silky soft and smelling delightfully sweet.

Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I was really excited to try this hand cream but was sadly disappointed. It doesn’t feel very hydrating and leaves a sticky residue on my hands. It has a nice smell to it when you first apply but that fades very quickly. There is a lot of artificial ingredients and I will not be buying this again.
Amanda S.
Cape Coral , FL
This is a great hand creme however mind tends to go all over my hands and isn’t as thick as it should be. It is kind of watery at times. It is gentle and it does help. It is pricey though. Liked it but would not buy again.
April S.
Fort Wayne, IN
This stuff smells amazing and is always in my purse. I have psoriasis and this stuff makes my skin feel so amazing and soft. The body lotion in this scent is amazing as well. I love Naterra International Inc. Tree Hut Nourishing Hand Cream, 3 oz (85 g), Tropical Mango
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
Have one of these in my bathroom. I actually use this to store my cotton balls and ear cleaners (even though you're not supposed to use q tips for cleaning your ears)
Patricia B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This body lotion is amazing. Not only does it smell great but it leaves your body feeling so soft. It has a soothing feeling especially when you have dry skin which I do on my arms and legs. It leaves your skin feeling like you put a protective layer over it and the scent is delicious. I love the coconut lime scent as well. The price is good as well because you can usually find deals for Tree Hut on the Ilta website or in stores. They usually have buy 2 get 1 free deals which is great because I also love the body scrubs.

back