Tree Hut Tropical Mango Nourishing Hand Cream

Soften your hands with Tree Hut Nourishing Hand Cream and the delectable scent of Tropical Mango. Enriched with Certified Organic Shea Butter and Argan Oil, this non-greasy formula provides antioxidants and vitamins, leaving hands feeling silky soft and smelling delightfully sweet.

Tree Hut Tropical Mango Nourishing Hand Cream ? Does anyone else think this is an extremely hydrating hand cream?
Start your review of Tree Hut Tropical Mango Nourishing Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Danielle W.
Mt Prospect, IL
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Nourishing Hand Cream uploaded by Danielle W.
This is my favorite hand cream. My hands get so dry in the winter and my fingers get cuts on them. I have tried so many different hand creams and this is the most effective. I love the scent because I love mangos.
April S.
Fort Wayne, IN
This stuff smells amazing and is always in my purse. I have psoriasis and this stuff makes my skin feel so amazing and soft. The body lotion in this scent is amazing as well. I love Naterra International Inc. Tree Hut Nourishing Hand Cream, 3 oz (85 g), Tropical Mango
Jessica  A.
Piqua, OH
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Nourishing Hand Cream uploaded by Jessica  A.
I have the 24-Hour intense hydration Shea Body Butter in Tropical Mango in a tub ( picture below. It’s really thick & has a light fruity scent which I love. Every since this virus 🦠 has hit the whole world 🌎 I’ve been washing my hands and using disinfectant constantly so I’ve been using this at nighttime & wake up with soft hands. I use the other product I mentioned throughout the day after washing my hands. I absolutely love this product and highly recommend! Get the one in the tub because I don’t know how the hand cream is. The one in the tub is probably more thick and hydrating. If you’re like me & washing your hands a lot this stuff is amazing.
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
Have one of these in my bathroom. I actually use this to store my cotton balls and ear cleaners (even though you're not supposed to use q tips for cleaning your ears)
Patricia B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Nourishing Hand Cream uploaded by Patricia B.
This body lotion is amazing. Not only does it smell great but it leaves your body feeling so soft. It has a soothing feeling especially when you have dry skin which I do on my arms and legs. It leaves your skin feeling like you put a protective layer over it and the scent is delicious. I love the coconut lime scent as well. The price is good as well because you can usually find deals for Tree Hut on the Ilta website or in stores. They usually have buy 2 get 1 free deals which is great because I also love the body scrubs.
Arianne M.
Eastpointe, MI
One of my favorite brands of moisturizer. The smell is amazing. It makes my skin very soft and smooth. The only thing I would improve is it can leave skin feeling a little greasy.
Lauren F.
Chicago
This is the best hand cream hands down that I have tried. I am wearing the cream as we speak. It is gentle on the skin with a lingering smell. It is thick but smooth to put on with no residue left over. Definitely buy again!!
Areana D.
I just bought this from TJ Maxx for $5 I have the body butter kind and you have to use a lot of product has a little bit of a residue but it sinks in quick so it's not annoying or slick I mostly use them for my feet and not really as a hand cream but will always work well as 1
Kelly G.
Webster, NY
This is very hydrating for my skin. I apply it after the shower and I love the scent I also love the ingredients
Jenna H.
Pendleton, SC
I received this product as a gift and I have absolutely loved it! It is super moisturizing without being too greasy. The smell is so yummy, but isn’t overpowering. Would recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle W.