Tree Hut Soothing Post Shave Mist uploaded by Crystal K.

BY TREE HUT

Calm your skin after shaving or waxing with Tree Hut Post Shave Soothing Mist. This mist lightly cools to soothe, while the special blend of Vitamin B5, Aloe, and Oat helps relieve itchiness, reduce redness, and reduce inflammation that can cause ingrown hair to leave you feeling comfortable to go bare.

• Oat: Known to reduce itching, helps with inflammation, and restore skin barrier
  • Aloe: Nutrient rich and known to soothe, help reduce skin inflammation, and moisturize
  • Grapefruit Oil: Rich source of antioxidant, Vitamin C, and contain natural antiseptic properties
  • Orange Oil: Contains anti-inflammatory properties
  • Vitamin B: Helps skin retain moisture and reduce redness
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA

Aria B.
I like this product more during the winter when my skin is extra dry and my chicken skin gets very irritated from shaving. It works well, but when I'm not having issues with my skin, it doesn't do too much else for me. It is important to note that this product does have a cooling feeling, so if you don't like this sensation, you will not like this product!
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this post shave mist! I have always had problems with razor burn and ingrown hairs, and I had heard that Tree Hut’s shave products were really helpful with those issues. I purchased this and the shave oil together, and using the two together has worked wonders for the areas I shave! Specifically on the mist, it smells amazing, has an instant cooling/soothing sensation when sprayed, and really helps to calm the issues that arise post shave.

I have noticed occasionally when I cut myself shaving that this will sting when sprayed, but it’s very mild and only lasts for just a few seconds.

Up until I purchased these products, I had just been using regular shaving cream and lotion after. But I honestly may never go back after using these!
Crystal K.
love this! but not the smell. the smell is just strong for me. I like their "orginal" scent that their other shaving products have. I've never used anything like this and i thought it was great! It soothed my just shaved skin and it moisturized. I am going to use it for a little longer before i say anything about whether it prevents ingrown hairs. It does help to relieve itchy skin! your skin feels kind of tacky after but I didn't mind because anything to prevent the ingrown hairs!!! I also may be spraying it too close to my skin so it may not be drying/absorbing quickly
Cassandra O.
Houston
I picked this up on the recommendation of a YouTuber I follow, and although I didn't initially want to give it a bad review because the verdict is still out on it, I've already used it twice and have had unpleasant experiences. It smells great, but burns like crazy! The two times I have used it was on both my armpits and bikini area. I am prone to ingrown hair and sensitivity when I shave, so I picked this up, hoping and thinking it would help. When I spray this I get this tingling sensation that turns into a full-on burn for hours, and I still get ingrown hairs. This product does not serve its intended purpose for me, personally.
Kat R.
MERCED, CA
This post shave mist is awesome. I will not shave or wax without this stuff. It smells like candy! So delicious. It sprays on evenly and doesn't make your skin sticky. It helps combat razor burn, ingrown hairs, and irritation. It works on all areas of the body, even the sensitive bikini area. Ladies, you have to try this mist!
julise s.
Hailey D.
Huntington
I did not know this existed...what are everyone’s thoughts on it?
Liz N.
Does this product sting the skin?