Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub Almond & Honey

Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub Almond & Honey

510gAlmond & Honey

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub Almond & Honey!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah T.
Toronto, ON
Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub Almond & Honey uploaded by Sarah T.
Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub Almond & Honey uploaded by Sarah T.
This is my holy grail skincare product for dry skin! I’ve been buying it for years from Walmart and have tried so many different exfoliates but nothing works compared to this one. This is definitely a more harsh exfoliator since the main ingridient is sugar and is not gentle by any means, but that’s what I love most about it. I also love how the ingredients are all really good for you so it doesn’t cause any irritation on the skin. It really gets rid of all your dry skin and smells SO good. I could literally eat it lol! I only use this about once or twice a week in the shower at most and it leaves my skin so silky smooth. It also works amazing as a prep before applying self tanner. I’m running out and need to repurchase asap! 😍 The tub also lasts a really long time so for the price it truly is amazing.

Looking for your answer?