Tree Hut Shea Moisturizing Shower Wash uploaded by Angela R.Tree Hut Shea Moisturizing Shower Wash uploaded by Angela R.

BY TREE HUT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The natural brand of beautiful skin. Pamper your skin while you enjoy the rich scent of Coconut & Lime. This gentle wash creates a rich lather that will leave your skin clean, smooth, soft and delicately scented. Rich foaming lather Natural Coconut and Lime Extracts Certified organic shea butter No parabens or DMDM ;

• Does the shower wash have the same effect as the lotion? 1 Answers
Tree Hut Shea Moisturizing Shower Wash
  • "I love this brand. Nice scent and also it is very moisturizing! No more dry skin! Very affordable too " in 14 reviews
  • "This is by far the best body wash I've ever used. It's super moisturizing, smells great (once it's wet-smells a little chemically in the bottle), and is wonderful for my super sensitive skin. I noticed an improvement in the texture of my skin as well as a decrease in irritation (bumps,redness,oiliness, etc). " in 6 reviews
  • "I love this brand. Nice scent and also it is very moisturizing! No more dry skin! Very affordable too " in 4 reviews
Michelle B.
Paterson, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smells good and it is nice and thick great suds and was not drying on my skin. Followed up with the lotion for a smooth beautiful skin.
China D.
Athens, GA
This body wash smells amazing. I purchased the coconut lime one and i love the way the bathroom smells. I keep buying it because it smells so good and doesnt dry out my skin at all! Love it so much!
Sanquana S.
Altus , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm currently using the coconut lime body wash, lotion and scrub. I got mine in a full size pack that also came with a sponge.it smells amazing me the body wash is so soft if that makes sense. I love the scrub and lotion as well. I have eczema and this product makes my skin feel amazing so if you have ECZEMA please don't be afraid to use it. It's great on sensitive skin.
Jennifer G.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell, it leaves my body feeling soft and refreshed and is very general on the skin.
I love Tree Hut products. All the ingredients are real and wholesome. This body wash doesn't leave your skin dried out.
Jennifer B.
Glen Allen, VA
I love this Tree Hut Shea Shower Wash. I love the way it feels on my skin and how my skin feels after the shower. I use this product daily when showering. I purchased this at Target!
Kelcie M.
Northport, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this. It smells so great and is a wonderful value! I would definitely repurchase this in the future. It is moisturizing and cleanses great!
Amber S.
Lewistown , Pa
The smell is amazing! The price is a good value. Every time I use it my skin is soft and smooth. The scent lasts a while on your skin. The packaging is pretty. I would recommend this to anyone with any skin type.
Justin S.
Las Vegas, NV
this product is amazing i have used it for a while and havent looked back since i like it it keep me from my dry skin
Sarah G.
Tinley Park, IL
I really enjoy Tree Hut. It is made with better ingredients and is affordable. I find mine at WalMart. THe scent is so good. It lathers nicely and does not dry the skin. I love there scrubs too. Yay for tree hut
Peterkaye K.
Bronx, NY
Does the shower wash have the same effect as the lotion?