Tree Hut Shea Moisturizing Shower Wash uploaded by Angela R.Tree Hut Shea Moisturizing Shower Wash uploaded by Angela R.

BY TREE HUT

The natural brand of beautiful skin. Pamper your skin while you enjoy the rich scent of Coconut & Lime. This gentle wash creates a rich lather that will leave your skin clean, smooth, soft and delicately scented. Rich foaming lather Natural Coconut and Lime Extracts Certified organic shea butter No parabens or DMDM ; see more...

• Does the shower wash have the same effect as the lotion? 1 Answers
Jay L.
Amarillo, TX
Amazing product. 5 stars, my skin has never felt so smooth and rejuvenated. I have a natural shine.
Lavinia P.
Love the way it makes your skin smell and feel very fresh, soft, moisturized, for a very inexpensive price.
Hannah N E.
Warner Robins
Tree Huts shower wash is so good. I love how it makes my skin feel when I get out of the shower. It is seriously some of the best I've used!
brandy p.
Muskegon, MI
This stuff stinks so bad and it does not lather the righg way this product is terrible
Rose M.
Love the smells and the brand
The prices for these things are also very good
Woohooo
Taylor S.
Omg, yum! Love this brand. And the scent of this is wonderful. Got it at Walmart. Lasts quite awhile, and is worth the price. I use it daily and the smell is so great for summer! Try it out of you haven't!
Bridgett D.
I didn't care for this product. i washed off kinda funny. i felt oily and the smell wast so great either.and after i completely dried it left my skin very dry.
Mandy S.
Douglasville, GA
Not only do I love the amazing smell, I love how soft it leaves my skin after the shower! I would definitely recommend.
Alexandria G.
Conway, SC
Haven't tried this one in particular. I have used the sugar scrub in mango and it is amazing. It sloughs off all the dead skin and leaves your skin so clean and soft. Exfoliates great!
Jessica Q.
Los Angeles, CA
This product mosturizing my skin and is one of my second favorite type of body wash
I also use this product often
Peterkaye K.
Bronx, NY
Does the shower wash have the same effect as the lotion?