Tree Hut Shea Moisturizing Shower Wash uploaded by Angela R.Tree Hut Shea Moisturizing Shower Wash uploaded by Angela R.

BY TREE HUT

The natural brand of beautiful skin. Pamper your skin while you enjoy the rich scent of Coconut & Lime. This gentle wash creates a rich lather that will leave your skin clean, smooth, soft and delicately scented. Rich foaming lather Natural Coconut and Lime Extracts Certified organic shea butter No parabens or DMDM ; see more...

• Does the shower wash have the same effect as the lotion? 1 Answers
Viviana F.
Viviana F.
This is amazing it made my body feel smooth i got this for my mom and she loved it also this Moisturizer is amazing.
Donna S.
Donna S.
Wewoka, OK
The smell was very nice! Not as good as other products but still something I would use, just probably not buy again
Shandra D.
Shandra D.
Warner Robins, GA
This product left my skin feeling so smooth and soft! The smell was not bad either. I would recommend this product.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Warren, TX
I love to use this during the summer. It smells amazing and very affordable! Coconut and lime go perfect together.
Felicity H.
Felicity H.
Woodward, OK
Oh my goodness I absolutely love the tree hut products. They always smell so good and leave your body moisturized!
Bonnie G.
Bonnie G.
Gambrills, MD
I love all of their scents. It works great. My fiance needed a scrub so I bought for him as well and he loves it.
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Los Angeles, CA
This product mosturizing my skin and is one of my second favorite type of body wash
I also use this product often
Savanna J.
Savanna J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff is heaven. It smells amazing. Kinda smells like when your on vacation lol but overall this is amazing
Trina T.
Trina T.
Faribault, MN
It's very silky smooth, moisturizing and smell like a dream! I love how it keep my skin feeling soft and smooth!
Erica T.
Erica T.
Naperville, IL
The smell is so amazing and it's so amazing and so moisturizing. It is so smell when you put it in your body.
Peterkaye K.
Peterkaye K.
Bronx, NY
Does the shower wash have the same effect as the lotion?