Tree Hut Shea Moisturizing Shower Wash uploaded by Angela R.Tree Hut Shea Moisturizing Shower Wash uploaded by Angela R.

BY TREE HUT

The natural brand of beautiful skin. Pamper your skin while you enjoy the rich scent of Coconut & Lime. This gentle wash creates a rich lather that will leave your skin clean, smooth, soft and delicately scented. Rich foaming lather Natural Coconut and Lime Extracts Certified organic shea butter No parabens or DMDM ; see more...

• Does the shower wash have the same effect as the lotion? 1 Answers
Gina A.
Gina A.
Tree Hut is my "Go To" brand for body/spa care-even gift giving! All products in this brand are wonderful! Tree Hut products have high quality ingedients that have never waived. Tree Hut Shea Moisturizing Shower Wash in Coconut Lime is great. Great because you will not be able to find this unique lush Coconut Lime scent anywhere, especially since the fragrance stays without being overpowering or cancel moisturizing benefits. The moisturization is apparen't while using and the quality is evident in the moisturized skin u will feel comfortable in
Kristy T.
Kristy T.
chillicothe, il
I really do like tree hut, I got it as a gift set a couple of years back and everything in it was just amazing.I started buys only tree hut and this was one of the first things I bought, I have very sensitive skin and almost all other shower gel make me very uncomfortable, but tree hut shower gel makes me feel very clean without the uncomfortablness it also leave my skin feeling amazing.
Kylee M.
Kylee M.
Stafford Springs, CT
I love tree hut's products. While I am mostly a fan of the scrubs personally, I tried this body wash because of my love of the brand. I love the smell! And you don't get a better value. It's a huge bottle for a small price! My one complaint is that it doesn't seem to go very far when using a bath sponge as it doesn't create lots of suds. Overall great product for a great price.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Ovilla, TX
I actually just finished this bottle after having it for 2 years. Yes it took me that long but that's because a little of this stuff goes a long way. The coconut smell is my favorite and it is very silky smooth. Sometimes I use this instead of shaving cream because it's so soft and doesn't burn like other body washes when used while shaving or after!
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Love the way the Tree Hut Shower Washes make my skin feel. They are so gentle to wash with, and leave your skin so soft. Smells fresh and you smell that way for the day, it's a great product to use on a daily basis. I would buy it again, depending on if it was on sale because it is on the more costly side of shower washes.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Tallahassee, FL
I saw this in the store and it looked interesting. It made me feel quite refreshed and I found it helped greatly with dead skin. It was a little on the pricey side for me. but it's worth it. I use it twice a week, and would definitely recommend to my friends. My roommate and I share a bottle since I don't use it everyday.
Charlotte G.
Charlotte G.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is by far the best body wash I've ever used. It's super moisturizing, smells great (once it's wet-smells a little chemically in the bottle), and is wonderful for my super sensitive skin. I noticed an improvement in the texture of my skin as well as a decrease in irritation (bumps,redness,oiliness, etc).
Emily M.
Emily M.
This product is in fact very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling soft. it seems to take of dead skin cells and makes your skin softer. i only bought this once and used about everyday it didn't seem to irritate my skin so i think its good. i would recommend it for people with very dry skin like mine.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
One of the best things about Tree Hut is the fact that they don't test on animals! The body wash is not harmful on your skin and leaves it feeling extremely soft afterwards! You can use it however many times you want in the shower, but the result will remain the same!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
This shower wash is great. It smells so good, I got it at a great price at Walmart. It's worth the price. It would be great as a gift or something. There is no cons or anything and I use this wash all the time. I would recommend this to family members and friends.
Peterkaye K.
Peterkaye K.
Bronx, NY
Does the shower wash have the same effect as the lotion?