Tree Hut Shea Moisturizing Shower Wash uploaded by Angela R.Tree Hut Shea Moisturizing Shower Wash uploaded by Angela R.

BY TREE HUT

The natural brand of beautiful skin. Pamper your skin while you enjoy the rich scent of Coconut & Lime. This gentle wash creates a rich lather that will leave your skin clean, smooth, soft and delicately scented. Rich foaming lather Natural Coconut and Lime Extracts Certified organic shea butter No parabens or DMDM ; see more...

• Does the shower wash have the same effect as the lotion? 1 Answers
Sanquana S.
Altus , OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm currently using the coconut lime body wash, lotion and scrub. I got mine in a full size pack that also came with a sponge.it smells amazing me the body wash is so soft if that makes sense. I love the scrub and lotion as well. I have eczema and this product makes my skin feel amazing so if you have ECZEMA please don't be afraid to use it. It's great on sensitive skin.
Kristy T.
chillicothe, il
I really do like tree hut, I got it as a gift set a couple of years back and everything in it was just amazing.I started buys only tree hut and this was one of the first things I bought, I have very sensitive skin and almost all other shower gel make me very uncomfortable, but tree hut shower gel makes me feel very clean without the uncomfortablness it also leave my skin feeling amazing.
China D.
Athens, GA
This body wash smells amazing. I purchased the coconut lime one and i love the way the bathroom smells. I keep buying it because it smells so good and doesnt dry out my skin at all! Love it so much!
Gina A.
Tree Hut is my "Go To" brand for body/spa care-even gift giving! All products in this brand are wonderful! Tree Hut products have high quality ingedients that have never waived. Tree Hut Shea Moisturizing Shower Wash in Coconut Lime is great. Great because you will not be able to find this unique lush Coconut Lime scent anywhere, especially since the fragrance stays without being overpowering or cancel moisturizing benefits. The moisturization is apparen't while using and the quality is evident in the moisturized skin u will feel comfortable in
Kylee M.
Stafford Springs, CT
I love tree hut's products. While I am mostly a fan of the scrubs personally, I tried this body wash because of my love of the brand. I love the smell! And you don't get a better value. It's a huge bottle for a small price! My one complaint is that it doesn't seem to go very far when using a bath sponge as it doesn't create lots of suds. Overall great product for a great price.
Emily M.
This product is in fact very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling soft. it seems to take of dead skin cells and makes your skin softer. i only bought this once and used about everyday it didn't seem to irritate my skin so i think its good. i would recommend it for people with very dry skin like mine.
Charlotte G.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is by far the best body wash I've ever used. It's super moisturizing, smells great (once it's wet-smells a little chemically in the bottle), and is wonderful for my super sensitive skin. I noticed an improvement in the texture of my skin as well as a decrease in irritation (bumps,redness,oiliness, etc).
Meagan C.
Tallahassee, FL
I saw this in the store and it looked interesting. It made me feel quite refreshed and I found it helped greatly with dead skin. It was a little on the pricey side for me. but it's worth it. I use it twice a week, and would definitely recommend to my friends. My roommate and I share a bottle since I don't use it everyday.
Rhonna D.
Galesburg, IL
I love the Tree Hut shower wash. It smells amazing, uses very gentle fragrance, and is very moisturizing. The scent was long lasting. I didn't find any cons with this product. It's a very gentle soap and I would buy this again most definitely.
Carolyn B.
Keizer, OR
All of the Tree Hut brand products smell so good! I started out just using their body scrubs, but once I branched out to this Shea Moisturizing Shower Wash, I did not regret it. It smells amazing, and it leaves you feeling fresh and clean!!
Peterkaye K.
Bronx, NY
Does the shower wash have the same effect as the lotion?