BY TREE HUT

Certified Organic Shea Butter br Passion Fruit Guava Extracts Delight your skin with Tree Hut Passion Fruit and Guava Moisturizing Lotion. Passion Fruit and Guava are naturally packed with vitamins A, C and E, maintaining your skin s natural beauty and safeguarding you from harmful free radicals. Tree Hut s Certified Organic Shea Butter and sweet scent will leave you feeling irresistible. No Parabens No Formaldehyde Donors This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sharshalia A.
Sharshalia A.
Duncanville, TX
Best lotion it smell wonderful & make your body feel so moisturizing & have a lil shine to it it's amazing
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Smells awesome. I love the way it makes my skin fell, always smooth and soft. And the smell is not strong.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Smooth and smells great, also does not make you feel like your smothered in a blanket of heat on you.
Norma C.
Norma C.
Fishers, IN
Unfortunately for me, this body cream did not work. It is drying and overly perfumed.
April T.
April T.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
loved the scent of this product.  My skin felt amazing and not greasy after applying, and was so soft. I would definitely purchase again in the future. great value for the price and would definitely recommend to friends and family to purchase as well.
i absolutely love this product I use it especially on my arms and legs and its made them soft and the scent is fantastic. the product is very effective and i recommend it very much for everyone out there. i give it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Faith O.
Faith O.
Love this beauty mask for real. Test it for believe. It has a very good perfume, leaves the skin soft and does not cost much. I recommend it to everybody
Julie Ann A.
Julie Ann A.
Al Ain
Super love this product! I highly recommed this. ❤❤❤❤️️️️
For all the skinlovers out there try and use this you will never be dissapointed.
خلف الله ك.
خلف الله ك.
Mostaganem 348logement bloc c25 porte 9
This is really good you feel after using your skin is already soft & clean Tea Tree Skin Care Kit I recommend you 👌
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
Doral, FL
I truly love this body lotion, smells so good and leaves my skin soft like a baby, I would buy it again!!!!