BY TREE HUT

Certified Organic Shea Butter br Passion Fruit Guava Extracts Delight your skin with Tree Hut Passion Fruit and Guava Moisturizing Lotion. Passion Fruit and Guava are naturally packed with vitamins A, C and E, maintaining your skin s natural beauty and safeguarding you from harmful free radicals. Tree Hut s Certified Organic Shea Butter and sweet scent will leave you feeling irresistible. No Parabens No Formaldehyde Donors This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS
I love the smell and it leaves my skin moisturized without feeling greasy. I use this as an all over body moisturizer.
Ramona G.
Ramona G.
Moore, TX
Makes me skin feel soo fresh and awesome. Love the way it smells and a bonus for clean skin!
Karla T.
Karla T.
I love this formula. It's organic and it's light weight so once you apply it is dissolves into the skin without leaving residue but just a light amazing smell. It's hard to find it most drugstores but I think it's worth it for the price and the actual performance . Give it a try I love this brand !
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Indiana, PA
It smells absolutely AMAZING! Plus it keeps my skin hydrated all night long (I put it on when I go to bed, after I've showered.) I've found a lot of their products at KMart actually. The packaging includes really rich colors.
Aleya T.
Aleya T.
Love love love this product ! I am very picky with lotions and the feeling and oily feeling it leaves but this one makes my skin feel great. The price is not bad at all and is totally worth it. I would definitely buy again.
jamera s.
jamera s.
indianapolls
Smells really good but it doesn't keep my skin moisturizered for long it does smell really good and the packaging is very firm it feels like the bath and body works bottles. It could be better to all honesty
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Tree Hut is personally my favorite brand! This lotion is great smelling and super healing and softening! They are very affordable. The smell of this lotion is so amazing, you almost don't have to wear perfume. Tree Hut never fails to amaze me.
Nadia G.
Nadia G.
This lotion is like many other lotions I've tried before. It's an ok price but you can find a cheaper alternative. It was a little greasy on the skin. I probably wouldn't buy this product a second time.
Ryan H.
Ryan H.
This flavor of body lotion is my absolute favorite! The packaging is very crisp, clean and young looking! I saw it advertised on a face mask website and I decided to try it! Very smooth on your skin with long lasting affects!
Gisselle R.
Gisselle R.
Omg guys you guys have to buy this product it smells supper amazing and effective it's very gentil I love it totally recommend this product I did also meek my expectations it makes your skin super soft it is a great product