BeautyBodyBody CareTree Hut

Treat your skin with Tree Hut Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion with the scent of Island Bliss. This extra-rich body lotion formula, enriched with Certified Shea Butter, provides deep hydration. Fall in love with the creamy texture to benefit your hands, legs and all over body. Tree Hut's non-greasy formula maintains your skin's moisture barrier for 24 hours. Scented with the essence of Coconut and Honey Extract, apply the lotion after a shower or following an exfoliation treatment for absolute best results.

100% PURE NATURAL SHEA BUTTER - Premium deep moisturizer that softens and smooths dry cracked skin.; COCONUT & HONEY EXTRACT - Quality moisturizers to soften skin with ideal fragrances for the senses.; PARABEN FREE - No parabens or formaldehyde donors! Free of harmful chemicals for healthy skincare.; MADE IN THE USA - Proudly made in America by a world class cosmetics team in an American beauty lab.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tree Hut Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion Island Bliss, 9oz, Ultra Hydrating Body Lotion for Nourishing Essential Body Care!
Jacqueline B.
dickinson
Tree Hut Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion Island Bliss, 9oz, Ultra Hydrating Body Lotion for Nourishing Essential Body Care uploaded by Jacqueline B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lotion. It smells wonderful. I love the consistency. I do wish the scent lasted longer , it doesn’t last all day but it smells so good I don’t care haha I will buy this again.
Abby R.
One of the best most moisturizing shaped body lotion it smells so good smells almost like the beach it’s coconut scented it’s not too overpowering I feel so good on the skin I’ve used like two bottles already I always get compliments and asked what the smell is!:)
Heather R.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great lotion overall, if you need light moisture. I prefer a thicker and heavier cream in the cooler months, but I prefer lotions like this in the summer because it is lightweight. It smells good, it has a light coconut scent, but it isn't overbearing at all.

Looking for your answer?