Tree Hut Shea Moisturizing Almond & Honey Set: Body Wash, Sugar Scrub, Lotion, & Body Butter

BY TREE HUT

*Extra thick body butter, infused with certified organic Shea butter, Cocoa butter, real Honey, sweet Almond extracts and Safflower Seed oil, was designed to seal in moisture, leaving skin soft and rejuvenated. *Moisturizing Body Wash is sulfate-free...

Buy on Amazon
Sara W.
This is the perfect package! I use it myself and have given it as gifts. It works well from cleansing to exfoliating to moisturizing. I bought it online for a great price and recommend it to all my friends.
Katie C.
I've tried several of the Tree Hut scrubs. Number one they always smell amazing!! Second my skin feels so soft after i use it. The one downside is the coffee one for example has some bigger chunks of coffee beans in it which sometimes get stuck on you some how and are still there after you dry off its weird. Maybe it's because I'm a big girl and i have crevices lol but yeah. I still love them. And it lasts forever. I even use it for a lip scrub
Karen S.
Philadelphia, PA
I purchased this item to try and I like it.  It left a light glow after application of the product.  The product was not too thick and not watery.  It smell more like almonds than honey.  I really loved the Body Butter the most.  I have since did a re-purchase (of the body butter only)
Evelyn J.
Hauppauge , NY
The sugar scrubs.... ARE TO DIE FOR.. i usually buy mines at walmart there are different scents and for the price it does it job. They smelll AMAZING. they are very moisturizing i for one by this all the time and its inexpensive. i say go for it you wont be disappointed.
Melissa F.
Eugene, OR
the tree hut shea moisturizing almond and honey set is something you just can not pass up! the formulas of each product included are gentle and have a moisturizing punch thatll knock out any dry skin. this is a forever product i will be buying this again.
Fredricka S.
I received this set as a gift.I love Shea butter very nice an creamy.I received in a beautiful package.The body wash I used in the shower very good foam an smell.I was very satisfied with all the products.In the future I will purchase these products.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I use the shea almond and Honey body wash and I love it so much. It smells great (good enough to eat,lol) and leaves my skin silky smooth. I usually have rough bumps on my upper arms but those have pretty much gone away since using this.
Rosemary A.
I love love love love this set! It smells fantastic and my skin is so soft, I particularly love the sugar scrub. I exfoliate with it right before I shave and it gives my skin a radiant glow, using all the products together makes you smell sweet and clean all day long.
Knycole S.
Fort Worth , TX
Omg! I love this. It leaves my skin smooth and the scent actually lasts. My skin is sensitive and this has been very gentle to me. No irritation at all. I recommend it. I will most definitely buy this over and over again.
erica w.
Hazlehurst, MS
LOVE LOVE LOVE this line. I have the body scrub and it's a great amount for the price, I purchased this from Walmart and let me not forget the smell... the scent is amazing !!! This is my second purchase and will buy again