BY TREE HUT

The natural brand of beautiful skin. Moisturize your skin and surround your senses with the rich scent of Brazilian Nut. This rich, nongreasy formulation, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter & Brazilian Nut Oil, hydrates the skin leaving it smooth and supple. Natural Brazil Nut Oil Certified Organic Shea Butter No Parabens or DMDM This product is not tested on animals. ;   see more...

• Does this product has body scrub that would leave your body feeli...1 Answers
  • "I would definitely recommend this product for people to try." in 1 review
  • "The lotion works great and is not greasy." in 1 review
  • "It's really rich and maybe a little too thick but its a great moisturizer for dry skin." in 1 review
  • "This lotion smells amazing and it is not greasy." in 1 review
Maja M.
Sacramento
Love love love love this, it dosent leave your skin oily after use which is why I love this this product. I have such dry skin and have tried so many different lotions but this is the best by far, I keep this with me in my bag because I’m always wanting use it’s aducting :)
Megan N.
Now that the cold is really starting to kick in I've been keeping this on my desk at work and in my purse! It is so great. Not greasy, and a little goes a long way with me. I love they way it makes me feels so silky. Plus the coconut lime is a great. Some coconut lime has a cheap or plastic smell too it but this exceeds my expectations. They have a sugar body scrub that is phenomenal!
Kendall S.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Brazilian Nut
This stuff is so good. I am obsessed with the scent and it's super moisturizing as well. It's honestly awesome, especially for the price point. I hate spending a lot of money on body lotions because I feel like I run out of them so fast so I really love this. I feel like you get a lot of product and it seems to last me forever. I've already bought this twice and plan to continue!
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing, leaves my skin feeling soft the next day. I have to really warm it up in my hands in order to get the best results. can leave me a little greasy feelimg after applying. usually just use this at night after a shower before bed
Brenda Janette D.
Review for: Almond and Honey
I normally don't use lotion but I decided to give this a try because of the scent (lol I know). It smelled bomb and it was a pretty package sooo, why would I not get it? I think it worked fine, it was just a little to greasy(?) For my liking. I may buy it again when I run out
Kayla B.
Shady Side, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these lotions when I have a fake tan on, I find that they don't make my skin feel sticky, which a lot of lotions do for me, so it's really nice to have something I can jump into bed with and not feel like every little thing is sticking to me and making me uncomfortable.
Mandy A.
Forest, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a win for me. Honestly I would take tree huts shea lotion over bath and body works anytime. It is gentle and goes on light and smooth. It spreads so well. This was my first time using it. I will definitely repurchase it and see this bottle lasting me a long time!
Hannah W.
Madison
Review for: Tropical Mango
I love this product! I was given this lotion as a gift and have used it in combination with their body scrub. I love the scent and have received compliments on it most days I use it. The lotion leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized without being too oily.
Dana D.
Middleburg
Review for: Brazilian Nut
This lotion has a good smell to it & also moisturizers. The lotion meet every expectation of it, it's not oily very gentle on your skin I even used it on my daughter which was very effective BC she has dry skin, definitely would recommend this to other to use
Katerina A.
Santa Clarita , CA
Review for: Coconut Lime
Omg this lotion!!!!! Makes my skin soooo silky good and when I'm applying it on im feeling like I'm on a tropical beach with pina colada in my hands! Love everything about This company ! Highly recommended
Karen S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this product has body scrub that would leave your body feeling very soft?