BY TREE HUT

Wake up to radiant looking skin with Tree Hut Renewing Night Cream. This rich, non-greasy formula moisturizes to help improve elasticity while you sleep without leaving skin feeling heavy. Botanical extracts like Chamomile, known to soothe, and Sea Buckthorn, known to rejuvenate, help improve skin’s texture while you sleep.

Buy on Amazon
  • "The main reason I love treehut and their products are for the simple fact of what they stand for as a company. Purchased this night cream in hopes of having a good moisturizing non greasy lotion for my face. I was successful. To test out my creams I always use a white pillow case. If their are no marks in the morning I know my skin has fully absorbed the product and my sheets and pillows are safe for future use. Love this !! Would recommend to anyone who is tired of trying their pillow cases with sloppy oils and not getting the full use of their product" in 3 reviews
Alexandra S.
Staff
This cream is perfect for my dry skin that has been battered by the NYC winter! I know its called a night cream, but I use it all times of the day! It is super hydrating but not heavy at all and soaks in very quickly which I love.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I bought this a few months ago and I'm in love. I had some acne scaring on my face and this cream really helped even my skin tone to clear up the marks. It smells amazing, and as described, is not greasy! It's a nice relaxing way to soothe your senses and your face before going to bed. I wake up the next morning with smooth hydrated skin. What else can you ask for? I'm excited to try the other skin/face care lotions and masks!
grace b.
This night cream is so moisturizing and leaves my son feeling soft. Love this product so much I have bought it over and over again. The packing is so convenient and easy to use. This product definitely met my skincare expectations. This product is perfect for dry soon as well.
Alicia V.
Racine, WI
This renewing night cream worked very well. I purchased this product from target and was pleased by it. I was a first time user of this night cream product. I thought this product was a good value and not too pricey. I don't think I would purchase this again
Brya M.
This night cream is amazing it left my skin smooth and soft I bought it from Walgreens and it's inexpensive and worth it ; it's come in this easy to store packet and I use this mask at least 1-2 times a week. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
lexy b.
peyton
when i wake up the morning after using his stuff my face just feels so moisturised and health and definitely makes me feel like all that makeup i caked on the day before hasn't even effect my skin. recommend to everyone!
Iris J.
This product leaves my skin so hydrated bit greasy at all and I wake up so flawless and radiant  I don't think it's pricy at all bc it does the job and it has nice packaging
Natalie A.
It leaves my skin glowey when i wake up, it is not harsh on sensitive skin but it leave skin oily i use this product more then two times it was effective to my skin i would recommend people to use this product
An'Najia T.
Great product cleanses your face and cleans your pores well Great smell and you could use it with a cleansing brush it's a good value but it is kind of pricey I would definitely recommend it to others
Madison R.
This product is amazing! It is lightweight but works amazingly! It is soothing on my sensitive skin and it does not affect my acne/only skin. I highly recommend.