BY TREE HUT

Give your face a fresh start with Tree Hut Purifying Cleansing Gel. Made with non-drying ingredients and Rosewater, this gel creates a rich lather to gently cleanse while maintaining skin's moisture, removing impurities, and helps to balance skin for a naturally beautiful glow.

Kira N.
Sacramento
This product is definitely one of my favorite daily cleansers of all time. It leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft and I feel like it brightens it up a little as well! I was initially a little skeptical of it because of the price (super affordable!) but I was definitely impressed by how well it works. I really like the consistency, too. It's a gel as described but when you lather it with water it pretty much transforms into a foaming cleanser. I really like the smell, too, it has the slightest rose smell, very feminine but not too strong. Some might not even notice it! All in all, great product that I would definitely recommend and will be purchasing again.
Lenka C.
I really enjoyed using this mild cleanser. It smells very fresh and heavenly, a light scent. A runny gel texture not to thick and it lathers after some massaging into skin. I like the all natural ingredients, but I wish the packaging wasn’t white so it wouldn’t get so dirty so quickly, but other than that I really enjoyed this product and I do recommend it for those with sensitive skin, it’s a nice cleanser
Sheridan S.
Lawton
I bought this because my sister recommended it for oily skin. It worked fairly well for that, I didn't feel like I had a layer of grease on my face after I used it. So that's a plus! It didn't take off my make up very well though. Its pretty gentle and I feel like it has cleared my acne up a little!
Katie H.
This cleanser makes you feel like you are at a spa. It was recommended to me by a friend and I have to say I am a little hooked to it. It's so luxurious and smooth on your skin. It's also a great bang for your buck! I would recommend this to lots of people.
Angie M.
Wesley Chapel , FL
I like this cleansing gel. I bought it on Amazon for under $7! It was pretty good. It did dry my skin out just a little bit, but not a ton. I guess that would be my only complaint, other than that it was fine. I wouldn't buy and use it all the time, but it is something I would get again.
Lorena R.
 I can use this on a daily. Smells great! Not greasy at all, and leave my face feeling very clean. Balances my skin, leaving the texture of my skin improved.  It has kept my face clear overall along with the scrub and moisturizer. It smells great and leaves my skin glowing without the excess oil! Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Heather H.
Salida
Love this product! It was so fresh and refreshing. I think it was worth the price. I would definitely but it again. It was very gentle on my skin and left it so soft. This product defines my expectations. I wouldn't change a thing about this product.
Leah A.
This product is so amazing when you put it on it feels so refreshing. It's a very good value a lot of people can afford this product. The packaging was nice there wasn't any sign of the product being tampered with. I would definitely recommend this product for everyone it's amazing.
Mya W.
Harvey , LA
This works soooooooo great. Honestly I do not at all know how this works on other people. It works fine for me though. I saw this product on the shelves of a few stores. The price is in my price range for skincare budget.
Jessica S.
Judsonia, AR
Love this rosewater cleanser. I have nothing but good things to say. This is a good price for it's worth. Very effective and long lasting. First time using it but will be using forever!!! Highly recommend to anyone!
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Does anyone know where to find these products?
Shadia E.
Does this product remove all or part of the makeup?