BY TREE HUT

Protect your skin from harsh UVA and UVB rays with Tree Hut Protecting Daily Moisturizer SPF 30. Infused with Rosehip Oil, which is naturally rich in vitamins and antioxidants, this feather-light formula quickly absorbs into skin and hydrates to keep skin feeling great and looking healthy.

• Does anyone know where to find these products?1 Answers
Ambreanna R.
Ambreanna R.
Pocatello
My mother in law bought this for me and I've over used it a hand full of times it but it makes me face feel great. When I had dry skin on my face I used this and it made the dry spot go away in a matter of days. I will definitely be purchasing this when I find out where she got it from! It's great for daily use I just ran out before able to do it for a long period of time!
Allison B.
Allison B.
I bought this several days ago and I have to say it smells DELISHHHH! I love the packaging and it does exactly what it says. It's absorbs for supple skin. After applying this my face felt very soft. If this works well for my skin these next few weeks I will be super happy.
Sharon D.
Sharon D.
This product was really good for the first few weeks that I tried it, afterwards my skin did start getting a little sensitive but that's probably because I used it so much. This product was NOT disappointing, it was really great! I got it on their website and the product really met my expectations!
alex R.
alex R.
Yonkers , New York 10705
I honestly think it leaves my skin hydrating but however it's to much hydrating cause it got it for the fun of it it it defenitly works for dry skin but my skin is oily so it really doesn't work even tho I wish but yeah it's a must for dry skin people
ShyAnn C.
ShyAnn C.
Hartville , OH
I enjoy this product very much. I have very sensitive skin and this moisturizer is very good for my skin. I have been using this product for about 6 months now and it is amazing. I would definitely recommend trying this product.
Billie G.
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
I get dry skin during the season changed and I love this moisturizer it really helps me out! Without it my face gets dry and blotchy. I would recommend to anyone who struggles with dry skin!
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Great moisturizer for dry skin. Feels natural on my skin. I felt fresh and clean after I used it. Everything I could expect, as a first time user. I will keep using this product. The price is just right. Maybe a little more sales would be a great improvement.
Vivian V.
Vivian V.
It is a really nice moisturizer that doesnt clog my pores. Non clogging is soo important to me because im sensitive and acne prone.
Cherish M.
Cherish M.
Mobile
Love love loveee!! Best moisturizer I've ever used hands down!! Highly recommended! Cannot leave the house without it!
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Oklahoma City
Love love love this product and brand! Great quality, would definitly recommend to friends and family!
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Leesburg, FL
Does anyone know where to find these products?