BY TREE HUT

Protect your skin from harsh UVA and UVB rays with Tree Hut Protecting Daily Moisturizer SPF 30. Infused with Rosehip Oil, which is naturally rich in vitamins and antioxidants, this feather-light formula quickly absorbs into skin and hydrates to keep skin feeling great and looking healthy.

• Does anyone know where to find these products?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I honestly think it leaves my skin hydrating but however it's to much hydrating cause it got it for the fun of it it it defenitly works for dry skin but my skin is oily so it really doesn't work even tho I wish but yeah it's a must for dry skin people " in 7 reviews
  • "It is a really nice moisturizer that doesnt clog my pores. Non clogging is soo important to me because im sensitive and acne prone." in 4 reviews
Katie B.
Addison, TX
Top moisturizer in my book! Gentle on the skin, light weight and effective! Nice rose scent Tree Hut Protecting Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 Refining Rose that is not overwhelming! First time use but will continue to use this product going forward! Love Tree Hut Skincare!
Amber H.
Deltona, FL
I love this moisturizer. The rosehip helps sooth what little acne I have and the SPF saves my face from turning into a lobster. I came home from a day trip and ended up sunburnt from my neck down 😂. My face and neck were the only things saved.
Joshua Darren D.
Elk Grove, CA
Great smell. Does have a bit of the sunscreen scent of over applied. Can leave a white cast also if you use too much. Does sink into the skin quite nicely. I’ve had no problems using it underneath my makeup. Lasts quite a long time depending on how much you use and if you just use it on your face. Overall great product. Would recommend.
Riah O.
I bought this at ULTA and was pleasantly surprised by this moisturizer. Pros- it's mildly fragranced, there is no gray residue on my skin after application and my skin feels hydrated. Con- the pump does not work at all-hopefully this was a random occurrence. I may purchase again, the pros outweighed the con
Elin T.
Menifee, CA
I've been looking for new facial sunscreen that is moisturizing but doesn't iritate my skin. This product seems to be working great and absorbed nicely without feeling greasy.
mothership B.
i love this moisturizer when i don't wear makeup. it smells great, is a great value for the price, and having SPF 30 is a big plus considering i need to wear more sunscreen! i usually keep this in my bag for days i'm out in the sun long just to moisturizer and protect my skin.
Jeremy S.
Great moisturizer. Inexpensive and it doesn't leave an oily or greasy feeling on your skin. It smells really good too and it is really long lasting. I would recommend trying this product. Check it out
Lauren N.
Houston
I absolutely loved this product. I search for moisturizers that do not feel oily on my skin immediately. I purchased this product at Ulta, and enjoyed the packaging. For the price, I felt the purchase was worth it; there was enough in the tube to last a while, and I was not afraid to overuse it and lose my money's worth. I would recommend this to others.
Ambreanna R.
Pocatello, ID
My mother in law bought this for me and I've over used it a hand full of times it but it makes me face feel great. When I had dry skin on my face I used this and it made the dry spot go away in a matter of days. I will definitely be purchasing this when I find out where she got it from! It's great for daily use I just ran out before able to do it for a long period of time!
Sharon D.
This product was really good for the first few weeks that I tried it, afterwards my skin did start getting a little sensitive but that's probably because I used it so much. This product was NOT disappointing, it was really great! I got it on their website and the product really met my expectations!
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Does anyone know where to find these products?