BY TREE HUT

Protect your skin from harsh UVA and UVB rays with Tree Hut Protecting Daily Moisturizer SPF 30. Infused with Rosehip Oil, which is naturally rich in vitamins and antioxidants, this feather-light formula quickly absorbs into skin and hydrates to keep skin feeling great and looking healthy.

• Does anyone know where to find these products?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Katie B.
Addison, TX
Top moisturizer in my book! Gentle on the skin, light weight and effective! Nice rose scent Tree Hut Protecting Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 Refining Rose that is not overwhelming! First time use but will continue to use this product going forward! Love Tree Hut Skincare!
Amber H.
Deltona
I love this moisturizer. The rosehip helps sooth what little acne I have and the SPF saves my face from turning into a lobster. I came home from a day trip and ended up sunburnt from my neck down ūüėā. My face and neck were the only things saved.
Riah O.
I bought this at ULTA and was pleasantly surprised by this moisturizer. Pros- it's mildly fragranced, there is no gray residue on my skin after application and my skin feels hydrated. Con- the pump does not work at all-hopefully this was a random occurrence. I may purchase again, the pros outweighed the con
mothership B.
i love this moisturizer when i don't wear makeup. it smells great, is a great value for the price, and having SPF 30 is a big plus considering i need to wear more sunscreen! i usually keep this in my bag for days i'm out in the sun long just to moisturizer and protect my skin.
Jeremy S.
Great moisturizer. Inexpensive and it doesn't leave an oily or greasy feeling on your skin. It smells really good too and it is really long lasting. I would recommend trying this product. Check it out
Lauren N.
Houston
I absolutely loved this product. I search for moisturizers that do not feel oily on my skin immediately. I purchased this product at Ulta, and enjoyed the packaging. For the price, I felt the purchase was worth it; there was enough in the tube to last a while, and I was not afraid to overuse it and lose my money's worth. I would recommend this to others.
Ambreanna R.
Pocatello, ID
My mother in law bought this for me and I've over used it a hand full of times it but it makes me face feel great. When I had dry skin on my face I used this and it made the dry spot go away in a matter of days. I will definitely be purchasing this when I find out where she got it from! It's great for daily use I just ran out before able to do it for a long period of time!
Sharon D.
This product was really good for the first few weeks that I tried it, afterwards my skin did start getting a little sensitive but that's probably because I used it so much. This product was NOT disappointing, it was really great! I got it on their website and the product really met my expectations!
Victoria T.
Clinton
This product changed my life! I love it! It's super in exspencive and I think that everyone should use this product! I bought it offline from the website. The packaging that it came in was Very nice! The only thing that they could improve is make the bottle a little bigger!
Victoria R.
Woodlake, CA
the best product i use on a daily basics. it smooths the surfs of your skin. it has the best sun protection. leaves the skin feeling so hydrated all day even after taking off your makeup. would recommend this product to any one with dry skin problems
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Does anyone know where to find these products?