BY TREE HUT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Experience an intense exfoliation with Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub with the luxuriously sweet scent of Pomegranate and Acai. Using real Pomegranate Fruit Extract and Acai Fruit Extract, this formula helps condition damaged and neglected skin that has become unhealthy over time. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Pomegranate Extract, Acai Extract and an array of natural oils, including Evening Primrose, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The real sugar grains will softly buff away dead skin cells, leaving your skin feeling fresh and new.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I love these sugar scrubs! I bought these at ulta when it was buy one get 50 off without knowing if I would like them! These smell amazing and really exfoliate my skin amazingly! " in 30 reviews
  • "All of their scrubs do a great job at scrubbing the body for a cheap price, but this one by FAR has the best smell. I only wish they made more products in this scent! " in 4 reviews
Gabrielle E.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Smells sooooo good! Really loves your skin smooth, soft, and moisturized. Like your skin has a natural glow after use. Can always find a sale at your local Ulta Beauty. Definitely try this line for their sugar scrubs .
Nicole Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
Out of all the scrubs I've tried this one is my favorite. Smells fantastic, very reasonably priced. I have chicken skin on my arms and legs and this is the only thing that makes it practically disappear. It's a must have for me
Lori W.
Kittanning, PA
I actually just shared this scrub on a favorites on my channel, I love..love tree hut scrubs, they have to be some of my favorites out there for the body. I love the sales you can get at Ulta , I always stock up.
Allie C.
Frisco, TX
I love this product so much. It smells very good. It is gentle while still being able to effectively exfoliate your skin. I use it about once a week. You can buy it at Ulta. this is especially good during the cooler months when your skin is dryer.
Ashley C.
Fresno, CA
This sugar scrub smells so good! I love it! This makes my skin soooo soft and silky, this sugar scrub exfoliates my skin and then moisturizes it at the same time. I bought this at ULTA it was on sale 2/$10 I would definitely go and buy more.
Anne M.
Dallas, TX
For the price it's fine, but doesn't really do anything amazing. My container got really liquid-y after a while and the scrub kind of dissolved without water getting into it. Not a very practical product since it's meant to be used in the shower.
Izzy D.
Saulsbury, TN
This is probably my favorite scrub of all time not just because of the product but also because of the wonderful smell. This product will always be one of my all time favorites.
Michelle h.
Eastham, MA
I LOVE this sugar scrub. it makes my hands and feet so soft. my kids love using this too after a long day of playing in the dirt. it's gentle but has a great scrub to it. it met all my expectations. i recommend this to everyone.
Francesca D.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love exfoliating my skin with this product! For how much is in the bottle, it is not pricy. The smell of the product is refreshing as well! It's such a simple to use product as well. I would recommend.
Heather F.