BY TREE HUT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Experience an intense exfoliation with Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub with the luxuriously sweet scent of Pomegranate and Acai. Using real Pomegranate Fruit Extract and Acai Fruit Extract, this formula helps condition damaged and neglected skin that has become unhealthy over time. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Pomegranate Extract, Acai Extract and an array of natural oils, including Evening Primrose, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The real sugar grains will softly buff away dead skin cells, leaving your skin feeling fresh and new.

Tree Hut Pomegranate Acai Shea Sugar Scrub
  • "I love these sugar scrubs! I bought these at ulta when it was buy one get 50 off without knowing if I would like them! These smell amazing and really exfoliate my skin amazingly! " in 30 reviews
  • "All of their scrubs do a great job at scrubbing the body for a cheap price, but this one by FAR has the best smell. I only wish they made more products in this scent! " in 4 reviews
Kaitlyn M.
This scrub is very harsh and very moisturizing. This leaves my legs super soft. I have very dry, very long legs and handful of this does the trick. I bought this at Ulta and it was a good price. I love the smell of Pomegranate as well. Very refreshing, would purchase again.
Leigh Ann M.
Mansfield, OH
If I could just copy & paste AMAZING I would. This sugar scrub gave me skin I could only dream of. I used it with exfoliating gloves from Ulta on my legs and arms, and hands of more soft areas like my stomach, chest, & back.

Plus, the smell made my entire bathroom smell so great. Buy this and you will NOT be disappointed.
Monica C.
Wynnewood, PA
I love this body scrub. First of all, the smell is amazing! You get a good amount of product and it's from the drug store so it's a great price. It smells delicious and a bit of the sent lingers. It helps to smooth the skin, but isn't harsh. This is a great product and I would recommend it!
Gabriella F.
Orlando, FL
This brand of body scrub is my absolute favorite! The sugar crystals are course but they are not harsh on your skin at all. The smell is so enticing and not overwhelming. It leaves your skin incredibly soft with a hint of the scent. It's pure bliss. I use this product several times a week.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
This is my all time favorite way to exfoliate the skin on my body (not my face). It smells heavenly and works much better than other brands I have tried. The smallest bit goes a long way. This is the only sugar scrub I will be purchasing in the future.
Geraldyn E.
Fort Stewart, GA
I love this product, specially the coconut lime! it has a nice smell, leaves your skin so smooth and soft with a nice fragrance. I usually use this sugar scrub when I want to apply my fake tanning. and I love how my skin looks when I use this crub. definitely you have to try it.
Stephanie L.
Plymouth, MI
I purchased this on a whim, trying to find a scrub that would smell as good as my salt scrub but would not be as harsh and drying. I opted for this Pomegranate Acai one and have never looked back! It smells sweet and really sets the mood for a relaxing shower. My skin is so smooth and I love that it doesn't strip my body of hydration. It's definitely a staple in my bathroom!
Melissa M.
This sugar scrub is a must have! The smell alone...if I could have this as a perfume I would! This stuff lasts a long time and works great for exfoliating without being too harsh. A definite repurchase!
Natasha B.
Grand Prairie, TX
This stuff smells yummy. My husband and i like to use it on our feet as a scrub treement. It works really well to keep our feet nice and smooth and smelling delicious. Its definitely one of the best scrubs i have used and definitely affordable.
Tori N.
Fairfield, CA
This stuff smells like heaven. It almost smells edible! It's my favorite scrub- I'll probably never buy another one again. It smells incredibly sweet. The scrub is pretty fine and does a great job. My skin feels softer after. I like to use it before I shave for extra smooth legs. It's also great to use before applying self tanner. Love it!