BY TREE HUT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Experience an intense exfoliation with Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub with the luxuriously sweet scent of Pomegranate and Acai. Using real Pomegranate Fruit Extract and Acai Fruit Extract, this formula helps condition damaged and neglected skin that has become unhealthy over time. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Pomegranate Extract, Acai Extract and an array of natural oils, including Evening Primrose, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The real sugar grains will softly buff away dead skin cells, leaving your skin feeling fresh and new.

Tree Hut Pomegranate Acai Shea Sugar Scrub
  • "I love these sugar scrubs! I bought these at ulta when it was buy one get 50 off without knowing if I would like them! These smell amazing and really exfoliate my skin amazingly! " in 30 reviews
  • "All of their scrubs do a great job at scrubbing the body for a cheap price, but this one by FAR has the best smell. I only wish they made more products in this scent! " in 4 reviews
Gabriela T.
It definitely exfoliates which is what its supposed to do. It is a bit on the harsher side so you definitely don't have to really work it into the skin. The scent is definitely fruity but not overpowering and it leaves the scent on the skin for a couple hours after using it. I love using this before shaving.
Monica C.
Decatur, MS
I give this product 5 stars because it is wonderful! When I purchase a body scrub I look for it to have enough grit to actually "scrub" your body and also for it to keep it's constancy, and this scrub does just that! I have been using it for years and is one of my Holy Grail products!!! Highly recommend!
Alyssa J.
Hopkins, MN
How did I live before sugar scrubs? I get these at my local Walgreens usually in a nice sale and getting some points. I love how soft my skin is and the smell is amazing. It really sloughs off the rough parts of my skin without damage like some exfolients do.
Ariel H.
Longview, WA
This. Scrub. Is. AMAZING. It smells a little like Sweet Tarts and is a really great scrub and really leaves your skin super soft. I even use it on my face, and it has seemed to help my dry skin and even surprisingly my facial oils. Definitely recommend!!!
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
I use this before I use self-tanner and or if I'm feeling like my skin is extra rough. I love the tree huts scrubs, they're affordable and most of the time they are on sale at Ulta or you can use their weekly coupon. My favorite scent is tropical mango.
Libby H.
East Lansing, MI
I like this product. It does it's job at removing dead skin and smells pretty good. It's a plus that it comes in several scents. I like to use it on my legs before shaving. It really gets your skin silky-smooth.
Kyla S.
Bloomsburg, PA
I bought this a couple weeks ago and I've only used it a few times. But what I do know is that it smells amazing, it was affordable, and you get a whole lot of product. I can't really speak for how well it's exfoliating yet, but so far so good!
Jessica M.
Fayetteville, NC
I bought this for myself thinking I wanted to soften my skin. My whole famiky ended up using it and love it including the amazing scent!!! Let's just say the product was gone in one week!! If you are going to use a self tanner I would recommend this body scrub to use pre tanning.
Marla M.
Plantersville , MS
I love this scrub. My husband is a competitive bodybuilder and this is even his go to scrub in the days before the application of the deep mahogany spray tan to ensure smooth, even application. We really love the scent and that it really removes those dead skin cells so well.
Alexandra P.
Massapequa , NY
This is by far one of the best scrubs at the drug store. It's very long lasting, a little goes a long way. It's a good value for it's cheap price. It's gentle but gets the job done. I would re buy it and I already have