BY TREE HUT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Experience an intense exfoliation with Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub with the luxuriously sweet scent of Pomegranate and Acai. Using real Pomegranate Fruit Extract and Acai Fruit Extract, this formula helps condition damaged and neglected skin that has become unhealthy over time. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Pomegranate Extract, Acai Extract and an array of natural oils, including Evening Primrose, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The real sugar grains will softly buff away dead skin cells, leaving your skin feeling fresh and new.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love these sugar scrubs! I bought these at ulta when it was buy one get 50 off without knowing if I would like them! These smell amazing and really exfoliate my skin amazingly! " in 30 reviews
  • "All of their scrubs do a great job at scrubbing the body for a cheap price, but this one by FAR has the best smell. I only wish they made more products in this scent! " in 4 reviews
Heidi G.
Bellevue, WA
I really like this product. It smells great, and my skin always feel super soft after using this. I use this a couple times a week, at most, when I feel like I need a scrub. Having sensitive skin that is prone to turning red from products like this, it doesn't seem like this one is too harsh.
Hannah P.
Childress, TX
love this, use it constantly, this is my favorite fragrant at the moment but they all smell amazing! Leaves your body feeling smooth and soft, very moisturizing and leaves a nice light fragrance, so nothing over powering, a little goes a long way and lasts for every
Molly B.
100% obsessed with this scrub. Smells SO good! Whenever you use it your hands literally feel brand new I use it about every 2-3 days and no matter if I'm painting, working my desk job, or working on the house it ALWAYS makes my hands feel new.
Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
I love this scrub and it's a great value for such a large 18 oz size! However, if you don't like strong scents then this isn't the scent for you. I love it and love that it lasts well after the shower ( the scent I mean)
Nayelli G.
Tehachapi, CA
I love Tree Hut products but I seriously am obsessed with their sugar scrubs! My favorite is the pomegranate aćai sugar scrub. I use these daily when I wash my body. They leave your skin so smooth. I have and will recommend this product to other people. And with out a doubt purchase again!
Jodi R.
Douglas, GA
I purchased this to use as a scrub before self-tanning. My self-tan went on very smoothly after using this scrub! The price was very reasonable from my Wal-Mart. I personally prefer scrubs to be between gentle and harsh and this was a good combo of both. I have repurchased this product several times since and will continue to do so!
Hannah-Nicole R.
Katy, TX
Smells good, scrubs good, and tastes good for like a split second then tastes kinda like soap lol. I needed a REALLY good body scrub to get the horrifying spray tan that i had ( it was on it last few days and it looked ridiculous ),  i saw this at walmart and decided to use it. It works amazing and left my skin feeling SUPER smooth afterwards. Definitely check it out if you're looking for a inexpensive body scrub  that smells good and works good
Natasha R.
Bronx, NY
Great product! Love the smell and how it makes my skin feel after using it. Not too rough and doesn't leave my skin oily, I don't even have to use lotion after I get out the tub! I have bough this product many times and will continue to purchase In any scent, never disappointed
Gabriela T.
It definitely exfoliates which is what its supposed to do. It is a bit on the harsher side so you definitely don't have to really work it into the skin. The scent is definitely fruity but not overpowering and it leaves the scent on the skin for a couple hours after using it. I love using this before shaving.
Jessica L.
Dousman, WI
My absolute favorite body scub. My skin feel so fresh and soft. I love the smell of it the smell lasts a while not strong. It's worth the price. The product is inexpensive and actually works. It takesa  long time for me to finish the container. I highly recommend!