BY TREE HUT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Experience an intense exfoliation with Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub with the luxuriously sweet scent of Pomegranate and Acai. Using real Pomegranate Fruit Extract and Acai Fruit Extract, this formula helps condition damaged and neglected skin that has become unhealthy over time. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Pomegranate Extract, Acai Extract and an array of natural oils, including Evening Primrose, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The real sugar grains will softly buff away dead skin cells, leaving your skin feeling fresh and new.

Tree Hut Pomegranate Acai Shea Sugar Scrub
  • "I love these sugar scrubs! I bought these at ulta when it was buy one get 50 off without knowing if I would like them! These smell amazing and really exfoliate my skin amazingly! " in 30 reviews
  • "All of their scrubs do a great job at scrubbing the body for a cheap price, but this one by FAR has the best smell. I only wish they made more products in this scent! " in 4 reviews
Kelsey M.
Jackson, MS
Smells great and really does smoothes the skin. Isn't harsh at all and dissolves as you massage it in.
Kathryn B.
Brooklyn, NY
I always repurchase this product. It smells amazing and my skin always feels soft and plump after use.
EmiLee D.
Pennsylvania
Love this so much great as gifts it’s super big it’s so hydrating to the skin makes your skin soft
Mandy W.
leland
Used this for a foot scrub. Smells great and works great with a foot scrubber to get dead skin off.
Megan M.
Grampian, PA
Love the scrub! Love the smell, the way it makes my skin feel and how my skin feels after I use it!
Elizabeth T.
Garland, TX
Great body scrub! Much needed when I really want to get to get those dead skin cells off
Olivia M.
Pasco, WA
This was a great body scrub I loved the smell and it did a wonderful job AT Exfoliating
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA
i have NEVER in my life used a product that has left my skin so soft and absent of dead skin and impurities! and to top it all? the fragrance cant NOT be beat!! lovely! nothing completes my relaxing detox bubble baths better!
Jayna S.
I use this as a facial scrub. I was amazed at how good it cleans my face. Lots of product in the jar for a great price. The sugar grains really exfoliate well.

back