BY TREE HUT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Experience an intense exfoliation with Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub with the luxuriously sweet scent of Pomegranate and Acai. Using real Pomegranate Fruit Extract and Acai Fruit Extract, this formula helps condition damaged and neglected skin that has become unhealthy over time. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Pomegranate Extract, Acai Extract and an array of natural oils, including Evening Primrose, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The real sugar grains will softly buff away dead skin cells, leaving your skin feeling fresh and new.

Tree Hut Pomegranate Acai Shea Sugar Scrub
  • "I love these sugar scrubs! I bought these at ulta when it was buy one get 50 off without knowing if I would like them! These smell amazing and really exfoliate my skin amazingly! " in 30 reviews
  • "All of their scrubs do a great job at scrubbing the body for a cheap price, but this one by FAR has the best smell. I only wish they made more products in this scent! " in 4 reviews
Sarah O.
Washington, DC
These are my favorite body scrubs! The Pomegranate Acai one smells really good. I just found out that this scent has been discontinued which is unfortunate. These are really affordable and really effective. This is sold at Walmart and Ulta and I'm sure other retailers. If you are trying to save a bit, Ulta often has coupons. I typically use this before and after I shave or if I feel like I need to exfoliate my skin (after being at the beach for example). This company has a wide range of scents and you are able to smell them before you purchase them which is nice. These last awhile if you don't go overboard with product, but if you do that's okay too because the price is great. I have purchased this product multiple times and will continue to repurchase. It does contain some oil in it but I enjoy it because it is a softer scrub than using a salt scrub. It really smooths my skin and softens it at the same time. An overall great product. I've already recommended this to friends who have purchased and loved it as well.
Makayla D.
Riverton
I absolutely love all of the scrubs from this brand very hydrating and leaves skin super soft very effective is not to harsh of a scrub can be used daily if needed only thing about this scrub was I wasn’t to fond of the scent I liked it at first but then slowly started to dislike the smell would highly suggest to any one
Meghan G.
Tyler, TX
My girlfriend and I were turned on to Tree Hut by her cousin, and now it's an integral part of our shower routine! Seriously, it's like, holy grail status!

About this scent: Say it with me, ah-sigh-ee!
Tara C.
Silver Spring
LOVE this body scrub! It smells so nice and isn’t harsh on the skin, however do not use this on your face because it will burn! Strictly for the body, apart from that I love the scent and I suffer from dry skin so this really helps me exfoliate and leaves my body super soft, even my brothers use it to exfoliate their knees and elbows.
Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
I LOVE TREE HUT SUGAR SCRUBS. They all smell nice, but this one is probably my favorite. I use it after I shave my legs to make them extra soft, and it doesn't cause irritation and leaves them extra silky smooth. It also doesn't leave behind a greasy residue like the Bath and Body Works sugar scrubs do.
Rachel M.
I love this stuff. It makes my skin feel so baby soft and it smells so good.  I like this the best out of the other scrubs I have tried because it doesn't leave that oily residue. It has the perfect amount of oil to scrub ratio. I use this usually once or twice a week!
Britiney K.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the smell of this. It is very affordable and easy to buy at any store. I love the grains in this. It's just the right amount of exfoliation. I love that it doesn't leave an oil residue like other ones I have tried. The jar is little but lasts a long time.
Crystal C.
So far so good. Bought this at Ulta today and used it during bath time. It has a thinker consistency and is not runny/oily like some scrubs can be filled with. Smells great, berry like but subtle. Gave enough exfoliation without being too harsh and doesn't burn or irritate the skin like some scrubs. A little goes a long way so this will last a while. I think it's gentle enough to use multiple times a week if not daily. It was $7.99 plus tax so can't beat the price. I would recommend this and plan on trying other types from this brand
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
This is such a great scrub for the price. The sugar isn't bathing in oil, so you don't get that greasy feeling after using it. And it's so gritty and grainy that it feels like it actually works! My skin feels baby soft after using this, and for the price you pay for the amount of product you get, I can't picture myself using any other brand.
Brittany H.
Not only does this product smell AMAZING! But it also works wonders! I was lucky enough to find this on sale at Ulta for $4! I'm not the type of person that's really into sugar scrubs and things of that nature but after trying this product once I became a true believer in sugar scrubs. I prefer to use this product AFTER I shower just because I feel like I can really focus on exfoliating my skin and making it as soft as possible. This scrub made my skin baby soft! 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking to better their skin.

back