Tree Hut Pomegranate Acai Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion uploaded by Victoria S.

Tree Hut Pomegranate Acai Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion

Rejuvenate tired skin with the luxuriously sweet scent of Pomegranate Acai Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion. Pomegranate & Acai extracts heal and nourish skin that has become aged over time. This extra-rich moisturizing body lotion, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter & Pomegranate & Acai extracts, was designed to heal and firm your skin with its light, non-greasy formula that will keep your skin looking renewed and toned.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Pomegranate Extract: Stimulates skin’s keratinocytes to invigorate skin for a more youthful appearance. It deeply penetrates for lasting moisture and improves skin texture.
  • Acai Berry Extract: Promotes healthier skin by reducing blemishes and combating signs of aging. It assists with cell regeneration and contains anti-inflammatory properties to help acne-prone skin.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals
  • Maintains skin moisture for 24 hours

Buy on Jet.com*
又Nicole又 P.
Bought this scent of lotion because I LOVE pomegranates! This smells amazing!! Love using this! Definitely helps moisturize skin too, I have eczema so this product needed to be really helpful for that and it turned out to be a great purchase for me!
ChinaGirl B.
Miami Shores, FL
I have used the cream, like how it makes my skin feels.  Love the fragrance on my skin.  But, more importantly I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ there body scrubs. And they are well price $7.99.Morrocan RoseCoconut LimeJasmin MarulaPassion FruitTropical MangoLychee & PlumGuavaPomegranateShea Original
Nadia A.
It smells so good 😍😍😍😍 you can buy it at ULTA or online. It's inexpensive and I love the smell of it so much. Both this and the coconut lime smell delicious and it really smooths your skin. It's a great deal and a great find. I've been using this brand for years
Carlie M.
Big Stone Gap , VA
I used this for the first time after a friend recommended it to me. It was truly wonderful and moisturizing also it smells great! Everyone was asking the "perfume" I was wearing and I was so happy to tell them it was this lotion! Absolutely wonderful!
Alissa H.
San jose
Smells great and moisture last all day! I received this as a Christmas gift a few years ago and fell in love:) it's a very reasonable price for a awesome product! Would strongly recommend this product for anyone who's looking for a good moisturizer!
Ocany F.
Very average nothing too great about it but was ok quality. The packaging was simple but cute. Not too much going on. It did it's job and it met its purpose. It was my first time using the product. I don't really think I would recommend to someone else but it doesn't mean it's a bad product just not for me .
Lisa E.
Long Beach
This smells so wonderful and keeps your skin looking hydrating and flawless. If you have Aristide skin but want a scented lotion this is definitely for you. I bought it off amazon. & I highly recommend it.
Maritza A.
This body lotion smells amazing my boyfriend cant keep his hands off me when I use it. It's really gentle on my skin doesn't cause discomfort or itching afterwards. I like to see different aromas.
Sydney B.
Smelled so good the pomegranate was a very refreshing smell. Met all of my expectations was wonderful. Very very very effective so moisturizing. Was my first time use and was so nice and very  soft. Would buy again because it was so nice on the skin.
Jaclyn T.
Shelby , IN
This product works wonderfully. It smells amazing, leaves your skin feeling hydrated & smooth and also makes your skin appear to have tips healthy, radiant glow. 🌟🌟🌟🌟