BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTree Hut
Polishing Facial Scrub Refining Rose

Tree Hut Polishing Facial Scrub Refining Rose

Rejuvenate your skin with Tree Hut Polishing Facial Scrub. Exfoliating jojoba esters remove dead skin cells while Rose helps calm skin with its natural anti-inflammatory properties. The creamy base is also infused with Coconut Oil to leave skin feeling hydrated and smooth.

is this product good for oily skin ?
Is this natural?
Who can tell me about this product someone who measures their opinion ????
Start your review of Tree Hut Polishing Facial Scrub Refining Rose!
Ayuleida P.
Plantation
Quisiera.probarlo me gustaría disfrutar y ver como funciona.  La gente dice que super bueno avísenme dónde lo puedo conseguir y cual es el precio muchas gracias
Jaime G.
Knox, IN
Tree Hut Polishing Facial Scrub Refining Rose uploaded by Jaime G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like the way this scrub makes my skin feel after each use. It’s very gentle and gives my skin such a smooth clear complexion! My skin glows since I started using this. It’s super inexpensive, so I will be sure to stock up on this one!
Helo K.
Nashville, TN
One of my favorite exfoliating scrubs for my face. It’s smells amazing and it’s very gentle but most definitely gets the job done. I notice how small my pores get after I rinse and how my blackheads aren’t as prominent. I highly recommend.
Vanessa J.
This face scrub is great for skin it’s not too harsh and is affordable and works so well! It has a great scent to it and come in a lot of flavors! It definitely met my expectations! If you would like to try a face scrub I would recommend tree huts face scrub.
Regan H.
Charleston, SC
I absolutely loved this exfoliating scrub! It smells good and is safe for my reactive skin! The only reason I stopped using it is I’m trying to avoid single use plastics! I would definitely recommend this brand for everything though.
Margaret  F.
Loves Park, IL
So refreshing and leaves my face feeling clean. It’s actually surprisingly hydrating so there’s no tightness afterwards. One of my favorites!
Lauren R.
I love this!! It really moisturized my skin! It was harsh at first but left a soft feeling. This was my first time using it. It wasn’t too pricey. I think it was good. I’d definitely buy it again! Great product.
Taeshana A.
Tree Hut Polishing Facial Scrub Refining Rose. I've just started using this product and I love, love , LOVE it! I have previously been using an expensive scrub, which I wasn't too fond of. So imagine how HAPPY I was to discover this product! It works very well, smells great, and has an AMAZING cost! I would say definitely gonna re-purchase, except I bought TWO in my first purchase! I got this item @ ulta during a bogo sale, and on top of that I had a 20% off total purchase platinum coupon! Well worth the purchase!
yesha S.
Its Awsom product.... Afer i try thish.... about a product.. its on face aply of... its deeply clen our face ....
Lilly B.
Wabash
this has to be my favorite thing in the world to use. it’s actually amazing. it’s light and easy to use. it exfoliates leaving your face feel light and fresh. it’s not pricey at all for the quality.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...