BY TREE HUT

Soothe your sole with Tree Hut Exfoliating Foot Scrub. Pure sugar gently exfoliates dry, thick skin to a silk-like perfection. Certified Organic Shea Butter and cooling Peppermint Oil moisturize and revitalize making your sole feel great inside and out.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Real Sugar: Gently exfoliates, encourages cell turnover, and is a natural humectant, drawing moisture from the environment to hydrate skin.
  • Peppermint Oil: Refreshes and moisturizes, while the natural cooling effect can help alleviate stress and pain.
  • Paraben Free and No DMDM
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

Tree Hut Peppermint & Sugar Exfoliating Foot Scrub
  • "If you want soft feet, this works. Exfoliates dead, dry skin and leaves behind moisturized, soft feet. Great product and the smell is nice too!" in 5 reviews
  • "I use the Shea sugar scrub every time before I shave my legs. It leaves them feeling so smooth. I absolutely love this stuff. I have tried most smells too. The coconut lime is my favorite. " in 4 reviews
Jennifer I.
Mckee, KY
I love the Tree Hut Peppermint & Sugar Exfoliating Foot Scrub! It smells amazing! I use the foot scrub a couple times a week and it leaves my feet feeling so soft. It's very gentle on my feet and has gotten rid of all the rough patches. I would recommend the Tree Hut Peppermint & Sugar Exfoliating Foot Scrub to anyone wanting to pamper their feet!
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I LOVE Tree Hut products. All of their scrubbing products leave my skin feeling exfoliated and renewed. This foot scrub left my feet feeling cool and refreshed after a long day on my feet- it was perfection. I highly recommend anyone with tired feet to invest. It's a must have. Tree Hut Peppermint & Sugar Exfoliating Foot Scrub
Renee H.
Muskegon , MI
My feet get very dry, especially in the winter, and this foot scrub works very well to get rid of the dead skin. It leaves my feet very soft and moisturized, i would definitely recommend this product. It is a little more expensive than comparable products, however.
Emily A.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
This product saved me from extreme discomfort.
I am on my feet all day while at work and have always suffered with extremely calloused, dry feet. My problem started to really get under my skin when my feet started to catch on everything from socks, to tights, to my bed sheets! Needless to say, it made sleeping at night very uncomfortable, until I started using this scrub.
I frequently purchase Tree Hut brand body scrubs, but never one specifically for my feet and it exceeded all expectations. This product softened my rough callouses (though did not remove them, as that's not the intended purpose) and has made it so I can wear tights and sleep comfortably! Love, love, LOVE this product and I 100% recommend it to anyone with a similar problem.
Heather R.
One of the best foot scrubs around. It exfoliates and smells so good. If you soak your feet also it helps with the use of this product. I use it three times a week.
Danielle B.
Roanoke, VA
So as a lady I am not ashamed to say my feet do not always look or feel dainty. Usually toward the end of the summer my feet begin to look awful from wearing flip flops and sandals for 3 months. This gentle scrub takes all that dry skin away leaving my pretty, dainty, polished foot. I then moisturize with oil and conceal with body cream.
breann y.
Toledo, OH
I love the way this smells for starters! I use this about twice a week during the summer since I like to walk around barefoot a lot. I use this with a little buffer brush on dry skin with just a touch of water splashed on top to help work the product into my heels. My feet always feel so smooth after I'm done.
Tiffany R.
New York
Absolutely love this product. I'm on my feet for work basically all day. I like to soak my feet and scrub them to make everything flow better you cannot find a better foot scrub than this. The smell alone is intoxicating. I even take it with me to the nail salon when I'm getting a pedicure. Recommend this to all who care about their feet and the look and feel of it.
Kristine B.
Okanogan, WA
This scrub will leave your feet feeling amazing. The scrub works perfectly and I wouldn't have it any other way. I believe I had bought it at target. But not sure. Their supply of products are always shifting. It was to bad on price and I would absolutely recommend this. Especially for the summer.
Briley L.
Grand Island, NE
No matter what I've done (even pedicures!) my feet are always dry and super rough! You name it, I've tried it! I scrubbed my feet with a pumice stone, used this scrub, rinsed, and moisturized with my favorite Philosophy foot lotion, and my feet have seriously never been softer! I'm in love with this. It's been two weeks and my feet are still as soft as they were right after using the scrub, and even softer that pedicures! Trust me, the scrub is cheaper! 😊
Victoria F.
How well does this work?

Amazon