Skin CareBath & BodyBody ScrubTree Hut
Pear & Chia Seed Gentle Oatmeal Scrub

Tree Hut Pear & Chia Seed Gentle Oatmeal Scrub

Exhilarate your skin with the crisp scent of Tree Hut Pear & Chia Seed Oatmeal Scrub. The ground Oatmeal and Chia Seed gently exfoliates and contains natural properties to calm and nourish dry, itchy skin. Combined with Certified Organic Shea Butter, this cream formula contains Pear Extract to help balance skin's moisture level, leaving you feeling radiant.

Did anybody try this product yet if so tell if it’s good or not
I have very dry skin, looking for a product for my face, neck and hands that will actually moisturize and hydrate my skin. Is the Tree Hut Pear Chia seed Gentle Oatmeal scrub a good product to prep my skin for moisturizer and what is the best moisturizer for dry skin that anyone can recommend.
Does this scrub leave a residue or a feeling of residue?
Start your review of Tree Hut Pear & Chia Seed Gentle Oatmeal Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I absolutely LOVE this body scrub! It is not harsh & leaves my skin baby smooth! I have sensitive skin and this never scratches my skin to a point of become sore or uncomfortable! I buy this every chance I get!!! in reviews
Great for dry skin! Also smells super amazing! Smell last forever!!!! My family loves it as wellin reviews
Chloe K.
Ooltewah, TN
Any time I use a scrub it's because I want my skin to feel INCREDIBLY soft. Not only do Tree Hut scrubs make my skin soft, they also leave me smelling delicious.
Kelly R.
Saginaw, MI
This product is a body scrub, but I only use it on my face. It's somewhat drying, so I don't use it everyday. It does the job as a light exfoliate though. For the price and smell, I may buy it again.
Jenai H.
Middletown, OH
Fine exfoliating product. Very moisturizing. Lite not heavy. Has a nice scent.
Fine exfoliating product. Very moisturizing. Lite not heavy. Has a nice scent.
Cynthia L.
Davis Jct, IL
Best scrub I've used for exfoliating my body. I use this scrub daily under my arms to prevent odor and this does the job. Ive never had a problem with smelly armpits because I exfoliate daily with this great Scrub. On top of that it's very gentle on the skin which is a bonus for me
Jenna N.
Temple, TX
I love this product. I will continue to use this brand until I find better, which I think it will be really hard to find a better brand. It does not leave a film on your legs like some scrubs do. I love the Tree Hut brand all together.
Amanda L.
Melrose Park
Omg can't get enough of this scrub if I could I would use it for everything it works amazing best probuct every so worth they buy trust me it's good
Bryanna P.
Westmoreland
In love!!! My favorite scrub ever. Skin is soft and bright and toned! Amazing smell!!!!!!
Shanejah L.
Peoria , IL
I LOVE the tree hut body scrubs!! They're my absolute favorite! They leave your skin so silky smooth. I got my first one from my grandma and it's lasted me over two years!! They smell amazing and it's gentle on the skin. I recommend this to everyone. You will not be disappointed
Olga N.
CHICAGO, IL
I got this product on sale . I do love this scrub although I found in certain areas of my body, that it is best not to use too much pressure because this product truly has the right amount of grit for good exfoliation of your skin . It to me is what I think of when I hear the word scrub. I'm going to try this next time. If a scrub doesn't have the type of grit that this product has then I simply don't see how it could work. The smell is a spa experience and I don't have a spa bathroom so it really lifts my spirits and permeates throughout the bathroom. Love it.
Chrisandra S.
Grand Jct, CO
Definitely my all time fave!!! A must have! And a must try! I promise you will not regret it!