Tree Hut Pear & Chia Seed Gentle Oatmeal Scrub uploaded by Amy C.

BY TREE HUT

Exhilarate your skin with the crisp scent of Tree Hut Pear & Chia Seed Oatmeal Scrub. The ground Oatmeal and Chia Seed gently exfoliates and contains natural properties to calm and nourish dry, itchy skin. Combined with Certified Organic Shea Butter, this cream formula contains Pear Extract to help balance skin's moisture level, leaving you feeling radiant.

• I have very dry skin, looking for a product for my face, neck and...1 Answers
Mira T.
Pacifica, CA
I am obsessed with Tree Huts scrubs. All of them. In fact, I'm all out and need to run to the nearest Ulta to purchase my next few month supply. I do a lot of yoga and work out a but and my skin can get really gnarly from all the heat and sweat. But a quick, deep skin scrub from a Tree Hut product in the shower really helps to keep all that stuff at bay.
Sarah P.
Lexington, KY
I have sensitive skin but it's also dry. I like to use this in the summer and winter. Its gentle on the skin and leaves it smooth. The oatmeal is calming to my skin and doesn't irritate it. It smells nice and clean. I use this once or twice a week sometimes more in the winter when i get extra dry. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Brook W.
Not really a huge fan of how their products smell. It's a bit too organic for me I think. Their exfoiliants are not very gentle. I felt like I was scratching my skin up more than anything . It left a very oily texture afterwards so I was afraid to use it above the chest. Just overall not a very pleasant experience but I'm glad I tried it.
Tori T.
clovis , CA
If you are a self tanning addict like me you need this scrub! Has a really nice gentle exfoliation without being too abrasive. Plus the smell is amazing as well! The only down side is I feel like I go through it so fast but that miiiight have something to do with the fact that I use it all the time LOL
Casey S.
If you want baby soft skin, this is super! I feel brand new every time I use it. It doesn't hurt like a lot of scrubs do and it gets all the dead skin off. I love using it before self tanning. It makes my tan turn out 10x better. Every scrub I've tried from tree hut is awesome, so you can't go wrong.
Cynthia L.
Davis Jct, IL
Best scrub I've used for exfoliating my body. I use this scrub daily under my arms to prevent odor and this does the job. Ive never had a problem with smelly armpits because I exfoliate daily with this great Scrub. On top of that it's very gentle on the skin which is a bonus for me
Lauren P.
This is a fantastic scrub that is great for everyday use. It's not too pricey and it makes your skin baby smooth after a shower. The only con is that you have to be careful if you have sensitive skin because the granules may be too harsh. But I would definitely purchase this again.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL
I LOVE the tree hut body scrubs!! They're my absolute favorite! They leave your skin so silky smooth. I got my first one from my grandma and it's lasted me over two years!! They smell amazing and it's gentle on the skin. I recommend this to everyone. You will not be disappointed
Arriana B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have personally never purchased this particular product , however I have had an opportunity to try samples and they were amazing all the oils are very good, not to oily , and is great for dry skin .I use the palmers oils in my nightly bubble baths and I love the results
Kay L.
Hollywood, FL
This oatmeal scrub is gentle yet effective. I love a good scrub that smells great but is also not to abrasive for my sensitive skin. If you want an abrasive scrub, this may not be for you, but if you enjoy a gentle scrub with natural ingredients I definitely recommend.
Sherry Q.
Jonesboro, AR
I have very dry skin, looking for a product for my face, neck and hands that will actually moisturize and hydrate my skin. Is the Tree Hut Pear Chia seed Gentle Oatmeal scrub a good product to prep my skin for moisturizer and what is the best moisturizer for dry skin that anyone can recommend.