BY TREE HUT

Delight tired skin with the sweet scent of Passion Fruit & Guava Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion. Passion Fruit & Guava Extracts, packed with vitamins A, C and E, nourish and tighten skin that has become damaged. This extra-rich moisturizing body lotion, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter & Passion Fruit & Guava extracts, was designed to hydrate and firm your skin with its light, non-greasy formula for a daily hydration that will keep your skin looking renewed and healthy.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Passion Fruit Extract: Rich in Vitamins A and C to help cell growth and reproduction, while protecting against free radical damage.
  • Guava Extract: Nourishes, protects and helps treat skin discoloration with Vitamin K and other beneficial antioxidants.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals
  • Maintains skin moisture for 24 hours

Buy on Amazon
jamera s.
indianapolls
Smells really good but it doesn't keep my skin moisturizered for long it does smell really good and the packaging is very firm it feels like the bath and body works bottles. It could be better to all honesty
Erica R.
Warrenville
I really like it I recommend you !!!i love it so much it is affordable for you !!it is one of my favorite purchases that I like I shop here a lot if I new something
Karla T.
I love this formula. It's organic and it's light weight so once you apply it is dissolves into the skin without leaving residue but just a light amazing smell. It's hard to find it most drugstores but I think it's worth it for the price and the actual performance . Give it a try I love this brand !
Valerie W.
Tree Hut is personally my favorite brand! This lotion is great smelling and super healing and softening! They are very affordable. The smell of this lotion is so amazing, you almost don't have to wear perfume. Tree Hut never fails to amaze me.
Lauren W.
Indiana, PA
It smells absolutely AMAZING! Plus it keeps my skin hydrated all night long (I put it on when I go to bed, after I've showered.) I've found a lot of their products at KMart actually. The packaging includes really rich colors.
Aleya T.
Love love love this product ! I am very picky with lotions and the feeling and oily feeling it leaves but this one makes my skin feel great. The price is not bad at all and is totally worth it. I would definitely buy again.
Kiara F.
Memphis , TN
Really moisturizing and great smelling lotion. It doesn't feel overly greasy or slippery, but really soaks into the skin. It makes the skin very soft and I purchased this product at Target. I would recommend this product
Teanna B.
Saint Peter, MN
It left my skin feeling soft and hydrated I would recommend this product for anybody the only down fall of it is the scent that made my face break out a bit at first but once it got used to it the product was great
Nadia G.
This lotion is like many other lotions I've tried before. It's an ok price but you can find a cheaper alternative. It was a little greasy on the skin. I probably wouldn't buy this product a second time.
Ryan H.
This flavor of body lotion is my absolute favorite! The packaging is very crisp, clean and young looking! I saw it advertised on a face mask website and I decided to try it! Very smooth on your skin with long lasting affects!