BeautySkinBath & BodyTree Hut
Passion Fruit and Guava Shea Sugar Scrub

Tree Hut Passion Fruit and Guava Shea Sugar Scrub

Experience an intense exfoliation with Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub with the sweet scent of Passion Fruit & Guava. Packed with vitamins A, C and E, natural Passion Fruit Extract helps keep skin youthful and firm, while Guava Extract nourishes and tightens skin. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Passion Fruit Extract, Guava Extract and an array of natural oils including Evening Primrose, sweet Almond, Avocado, Safflower Seed, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The real sugar grains will buff away dry and damaged skin, leaving your skin smooth and tightened.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Rich in moisturizing properties, Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Passion Fruit Extract: Rich in Vitamins A and C to help cell growth and reproduction, while protecting against free radical damage.
  • Guava Extract: Nourishes, protects and helps treat skin discoloration with Vitamin K and other beneficial antioxidants.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide a healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Evening Primrose Oil: Regulates the function of skin’s oil glands, working to increase elasticity, fight wrinkles and help heal skin conditions.
  • Sweet Almond Oil: A potent antioxidant for healthy skin and the stimulates the formation of collagen.
  • Avocado Oil: Defends against free-radicals. Also rich in nutrients such as oleic acid, potassium, and lecithin, Avocado Oil works to generate healthy skin.
  • Macadamia Seed Oil: Supports healthy cells and helps reduce skin deterioration.
  • Orange Oil: Soothes dry, irritated skin while supporting collagen formation and helping repair skin damage.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

Is this one new?
Where do I buy it?
any recommendations for similar scrubs? i have seen these all over Social media and i wanted to try them but i’m allergic to almost all there products.
Start your review of Tree Hut Passion Fruit and Guava Shea Sugar Scrub!
Product Highlights
I love this stuff! When I'm looking for a sugar scrub I want lots of sugary abrasives in it and Tree Hut follows through. It's great on your legs or arms, pretty much anywhere that doesn't have sensitive skin. Did I mention the smell? Amazing! And it's super inexpensive. in reviews
Amazing scent!!! Works great on exfoliating dry skin. Leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh! Love love love in reviews
Nicole E.
South Milwaukee, WI
Tree Hut Passion Fruit and Guava Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Nicole E.
Purchased at: Amazon
If you're looking for am amazing sugar scrub at an affordable price look no further! This stuff smells amazing, the jar is huge & will last a very long time. I use it after shaving or day before self tanning. This jar was like $6 on amazon and makes my skin feel very soft! Tree Hut Passion Fruit and Guava Shea Sugar Scrub
Emily  A.
Tree Hut Passion Fruit and Guava Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Emily  A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Tree Hut’s Sugar Scrubs and this one is great! The scent is sweet, fresh and fruity, without being overpowering or too artificial. It reminds me of being on vacation somewhere warm and tropical. The scrub itself works incredibly well and is a staple in my body care routine, especially during the dry winter months. I love to use it before shaving as it helps you get a super smooth shave. I will definitely repurchase this scent!
Lawanda  F.
Saint Louis, MO
Tree Hut Passion Fruit and Guava Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Lawanda  F.
Purchased at: Amazon
The perfect deep scrub , smells amazing skin feels new so soft I love tree hunt very affordable
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,333 reviews
Purchased at: Target
This is the Tree Hut sugar scrub and it comes in many scents. Walmart and target offer it for less than Ulta. Very effective exfoliating scrub that helps lift dry skin and leaves your skin smooth. There is enough sugar to exfoliate without being harsh. Has a blend of six oils to help hydrate your skin. Vegan, paraben free, no sulfates, no formaldehyde.
Jessica S.
Lakewood, OH
Tree Hut Passion Fruit and Guava Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Jessica S.
I love Tree Hut's Shea Sugar Scrubs. These are gentle, reasonably priced and the amount you get is great compared to other brands. My favorite is the Passion Fruit and Guava scent and would love to find a perfume that smells like this. This is the perfect scent to have in the shower when you need to escape a long day, but can be hard to find. This scrub does a good job at exfoliating while still being gentle and my skin feels silky smooth afterwards. I have bought many of these scrubs and will buy more since mine is empty!
Rachel J.
chicago
Tree Hut Passion Fruit and Guava Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Rachel J.
I’m in love with this scrub! It smells great and it literally leaves your skin feeling as soft as silk! I am forever a customer of this product!🤗
Myesha R.
Washington, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love tree hut sugar scrubs. I use it about twice a week and makes my skin feel so soft. I can admit that I’m lazy when it comes to applying lotion on my skin every day and this body scrub will help keep your skin really soft .
Amber L.
Plantation, FL
Tree Hut Passion Fruit and Guava Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Amber L.
Tree Hut Passion Fruit and Guava Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Amber L.
Amazing product! Makes your skin smooth and soft! Price is great! Definitely one of my must have products! I love love love it!!!!!!!!!! Tree Hut Passion Fruit and Guava Shea Sugar Scrub
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand of scrubs, almost all of them smell so delicious and actually exfoliate. This one specifically smells so fresh and sweet. And they are super cheap! I highly suggest this to anyone looking for something affordable and that actually smells good and works.
Rosa S.
Temecula, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Excelente producto, deja la piel deliciosa y super suavecita, ademas con un suave aroma. Yo la exfolio una o dos veces por semana y me encanta. Ya eh probado cuatro aromas diferentes y estoy encantada. Realmente los recomiendo mucho. No eh sentido que irriten mi piel. Me gustan mucho.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Daisy C.
Kissimmee, FL
il y a un an
Tree Hut Passion Fruit and Guava Shea Suga Tree Hut Passion Fruit and Guava Shea Sugar Scrub r Scrub ? Alguien ha utilizado este scrub para el cuerpo y me pueda decir si realmente es bueno?? 🌸🙂 Gracias!!
Rosa S. il y a un an
Yo los uso, la verdad dejan la piel deliciosa y super suavecita, ademas con un suave aroma. Ya depende del aroma que tu prefieras, ya eh probado 4 direfentes y estoy encantada. Te los super recomiendo.