BY TREE HUT #31 in Body Scrub

Experience an intense exfoliation with Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub with the sweet scent of Passion Fruit & Guava. Packed with vitamins A, C and E, natural Passion Fruit Extract helps keep skin youthful and firm, while Guava Extract nourishes and tightens skin. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Passion Fruit Extract, Guava Extract and an array of natural oils including Evening Primrose, sweet Almond, Avocado, Safflower Seed, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The real sugar grains will buff away dry and damaged skin, leaving your skin smooth and tightened.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Rich in moisturizing properties, Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Passion Fruit Extract: Rich in Vitamins A and C to help cell growth and reproduction, while protecting against free radical damage.
  • Guava Extract: Nourishes, protects and helps treat skin discoloration with Vitamin K and other beneficial antioxidants.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide a healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Evening Primrose Oil: Regulates the function of skin’s oil glands, working to increase elasticity, fight wrinkles and help heal skin conditions.
  • Sweet Almond Oil: A potent antioxidant for healthy skin and the stimulates the formation of collagen.
  • Avocado Oil: Defends against free-radicals. Also rich in nutrients such as oleic acid, potassium, and lecithin, Avocado Oil works to generate healthy skin.
  • Macadamia Seed Oil: Supports healthy cells and helps reduce skin deterioration.
  • Orange Oil: Soothes dry, irritated skin while supporting collagen formation and helping repair skin damage.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

Tree Hut Passion Fruit and Guava Shea Sugar Scrub
  • "I love this stuff! When I'm looking for a sugar scrub I want lots of sugary abrasives in it and Tree Hut follows through. It's great on your legs or arms, pretty much anywhere that doesn't have sensitive skin. Did I mention the smell? Amazing! And it's super inexpensive. " in 27 reviews
  • "Amazing scent!!! Works great on exfoliating dry skin. Leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh! Love love love " in 5 reviews
Darline J.
Philadelphia, PA
I use to make my own body scrubs, but I got lazy (lol). So I went on the hunt for a new store bought one. It smells a-m-a-z-i-n-g, but for someone like me with dry skin it doesn't add enough moisture. I felt like once I was out of the shower the moisture left, even though the fragrance stayed. However, I was very impressed that the ingredients did not irritate my eczema, so that is a major plus! If you have normal (instead of dry) skin, this may work better for you
Chatty A.
sarasota
The tree hut passion fruit is one of my favorite sugar scrubs. If I remember correctly I purchased this with a deal. The smell is amazing, and I love using this product in the bath. Makes my skin feel super smooth. Never a doughting moment when I use this sugar scrub. 10/10 would buy again.🐉🙂
Shannon T.
Richardson, TX
This is my favoriteeeee scrub ever. I’ve smelled all of the tree hut scrubs and this on is by far my favorite. It is sweet and delicious but in a fruity way not like a cookie way... this exfoliates really gently if you apply it with wet hands. I highly recommend!
Krista M.
Brentwood
Favorite exfoliation products ! I have tons of sugar scrubs by Tree Hut and use them religiously. Super effective yet gentle enough to use everyday ! Smells AMAZING. Oh so fresh , leaves my skin absolutely RADIANT ! I buy them at ULTA , they are super affordable and an awesome Shower Must-Have !!
Demetrica J.
Roanoke, AL
The smell is so amazing. After I shower, I use it and it makes my skin feel as though it is a newborn baby. I really enjoy having this and I always talk about it to my friends. It’s good for a relaxation spa day as well.
Meghan G.
Tyler, TX
My girlfriend and I were turned on to Tree Hut by her cousin, and now it's an integral part of our shower routine! Seriously, it's like, holy grail status!

About this scent: Yum! The fruity and tropical notes are great.
Zharea W.
Humboldt, TN
I wanted to try something new and get something to exfoliate my skin and also with an amazing smell. I purchased this from Ulta online and decided to try it. It was very affordable, like $8. I used it the same night I received it and I was so happy! It left my skin feeling soft and the smell was also very long lasting. I would definitely recommend this if you want a good body exfoliate.
Michelle S.
Prunedale
I love Tree Hut products. I decided to give them a try when their was a sale at Ulta and I am so glad that I did. I am a bit bout exfoliating my body at least once a week and these sugar scrubs do the trick. This one in particular smells very good and the scent lasts on your skin after you have washed it off. It does a great job of preventing ingrown hair and smoothing out the little bumps on the back of my arms.
Nataly G.
Richmond, VA
The scent is amazing! It smells deliciously fruity and sweet. Great basic exfoliator for removing dry skin cells. Leaves skin feeling moisturized and smooth. Also, it’s affordable the amount of product you get for the price can’t be beat.
Haley S.
las vegas
This is my favorite one of Tree Huts scrubs! It is great for my knees and feet and all over really. I use it after I shave and wash my body. It makes me feel so soft and my man loves it too 😍
Auryia Nelan N.
Antipolo City
Hi. My grandmom sent me this scrub, is this to use this for my face and lips?
Dominique D.
Where can I buy this?
Brandi B.
How does this scrub work ?
Charlotte H.
Leicester
Is this good for sensitive skin??

back