BY TREE HUT

Experience intense exfoliation with Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub with Original Shea scent. Organic Shea Butter moisturizes and repairs aged and neglected skin that has lost its luster. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter and an array of natural oils, including Evening Primrose, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed, Safflower Seed and Orange Oil. Real sugar grains will help you gently buff away dead and damaged skin while the naturally occurring vitamins help retain your skin's natural moisture.

• Does this help hyper pigmentation does it remove dark spi...1 Answers
  • Does this help hyper pigmentation does it remove dark spi...2 Answers
  • Does this scrub leave an oily residue like some other scr...2 Answers
Tree Hut Original Shea Sugar Scrub
  • "The best sugar scrub out there, in my opinion! I love the scent. My favorite thing to do is shave, exfoliate with this product, then shave again. It guarantees a smooth application of self tan every time. " in 25 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite exfoliators. They have lots of different scents and they all smell amazing. I have pretty sensitive skin and it doesn't cause any irritation. The results last about a day or two and the container lasts about a month of regular use. I recommend using it after taking a bath so your skin is softer to begin with. I would definitely recommend this product. It is available for about $9 at Ulta. " in 11 reviews
  • "This Is A Great Product, I Have Dry Skin And It Makes My Skin Feel Really Soft " in 6 reviews
Kaylin M.
Canyon, TX
This is the best exfoliating scrub ever! Even if I don’t shave my legs this leaves my skin SO soft and it smells amazing. It is so affordable and it is sold and ulta and Walmart, is very convenient! Give it a try. The mango one is my favorite scent.
Vanessa M.
This is one of my favorite products ! I love using this all over my body . I like to use it under my arms because it helps get rid of the old deodorant that has been worn all day . The smell is amazing . I wish it came in a bigger jar . I love this stuff!!!
Diana R.
Akron, OH
I loved this product at first. It made my skin sooo soft! I used this after I would shave. It smells amazing! When I was about halfway through the tub, it turned into oil. I’m assuming the sugar melted. Not cool!
Maria B.
The tree hut scrubs are honestly fantastic. I always try different ones but continually go back to tree hut. The container comes with a large amount for the price, the texture is great and really exfoliates the skin. I’ve also tried multiple scents of this scrub, they were all nice but original shea is my personal favorite! Just a classic scent! Love this product great for everyday use!
Rocio M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I like it, it smells very yummy and it does exfoliate. However, I usually purchase the Bath & Body Eucaliptus sugarscrubs and they also leave my skin feeling smooth & soft to the touch. This one doesn't do that to my skin, it just exfoliates but doesn't leave my skin as moisturized. I guess I'm being picky about it, because it is a good exfoliator, but I eas expecting more from Tree Hut. The price isn't bad, so overall it's a good deal! The Bath & Body is twice as much though, so on that end, this one is good but not excellent.
Autumn W.
Tuscaloosa, Al
If you haven't tried a tree hut scrub then you are most definitely missing out!! One of the most affordable and high quality scrubs out there, I feel soooo refreshed and clean after using them, they have so many different scents to choose from which is amazing! I would recommend this product to anyone & everyone it does not irritate my sensitive skin and leaves me feeling soft and smooth!
Mariah D.
Fall Branch
I love this scrub it doesn't have the best scent. It's nothing that really bothers me though. I use this scrub like once a week to every two weeks. Its lasted me almost a year. this product is very affordable. I would definitely recommend  this product to other people.

Krista M.
Brentwood
ABSOLUTELY FIVE STARS !!!! Favorite exfoliation products ! I have tons of sugar scrubs by Tree Hut and use them religiously. Super effective yet gentle enough to use everyday ! Smells AMAZING. Oh so fresh , leaves my skin absolutely RADIANT ! I buy them at ULTA , they are super affordable and an awesome Shower Must-Have !!
Mercedes P.
Fort Stewart, GA
I love the smell, but I just prefer a coarser product for exfoliation. I usually get away with it though by using my loofah with it for a bit more scrubbing action.
Sammy C.
Hamilton, OH
I seriously love this scrub. It goes on easy, it gently exfoliates my entire body, and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. The smell it leaves on your skin is great as well. I also love to follow up with a lotion afterwards.
Nika T.
Washington, DC
Does this help hyper pigmentation does it remove dark spits and even skin tones over time
Solange E.
White Plains, NY
Does this scrub leave an oily residue like some other scrubs?
Allison W.
Doylestown, PA
How is this product with the skin? Is it harsh and irritating like most cheaper scrubs are, or is it gentle?
Nika T.
Washington, DC
Does this help hyper pigmentation does it remove dark spits and even skin tones overtime ?