Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.
4 colors available

BY TREE HUT #61 in Facial Moisturizers

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Luli H.
Luli H.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Very thick and leaves your skin soft and smelling wonderful thru out the day.. even tho it's super thick it doesn't feel heavy on the skin and the smell is amazing
Fiamaua T.
Fiamaua T.
Smells good , easy to use, smooth feeling , hydrating , makes things like more shiny and soft like silk ...... I bought this from A local stor like target , it had what I was looking for to create a softer texture only thing is it runs out quiet fast
kevin d.
kevin d.
Palmerton, PA
excellent for the skin, really makes it feel refreshing and shiny! the first time i used it i wasnt sure about it but after a couple of times it was worth it! A+ product!!! i recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Trinity m.
Trinity m.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Smells like heaven, leaves my skin feeling hydrated all day. There's a bit of a greasy feeling at first but after that it's so worth it. I've went through 2 full containers already!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portland, OR
I love these scrubs so much, they seem to help keep my legs soft and ingrown hair free! I use this on my legs every time before I shave and it helps so much.
Mandi M.
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
This smells soooo good. I love using it after a scrub. Soaks into the skin leaving it so soft. I highly recommend these products. Great value for your money.
Haylea C.
Haylea C.
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3)
It's an amazing product, leaves your body feeling fresh and soft ! It was in beautiful package and it met my expectations 100% it's very effective !!!!' I definitely would recommend to friends and of course I'd buy it again !
Anna O.
Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I like to apply it literally everywhere. I purchased it offline and it was my first time using it. It exceeded my expectations. This is something I have recommended to friends and family.
Simone M.
Simone M.
Pickerington
This is a very through scrub. It really seems to bring my skin back to life. It's also moisturizing, so much so that I use a light cleanser after it.
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Chico , CA
The Tree Hut Shea Butter is just way too thick and greasy for me. It's affordable but I'm just not a lotion fan. I wouldn't purchase this. I used some of my friends and when I did, it did not leave me hooked.