Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.
4 colors available

BY TREE HUT #63 in Facial Moisturizers

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Chico, Ca
The Tree Hut Shea Butter is just way too thick and greasy for me. It's affordable but I'm just not a lotion fan. I wouldn't purchase this. I used some of my friends and when I did, it did not leave me hooked.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Mansfield, OH
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3)
Love how soft, smooth, and healthy this made my skin feel! Will definitely be purchasing this product again. Also the scent is mild yet wonderful.
Amaya J.
Amaya J.
This product moisturizes my skin fantastically! I bought it at my local pharmacy and the purchase was a success! I would definitely say that it exceeded my expectations and I would definitely recommend!
Lilia V.
Lilia V.
I use it when I need an extra kick of moisture or when my skin on my body gets really dry, really moisturizing and makes my skin feel pretty silky and smooth
Hattie D.
Hattie D.
Dixon
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I love this body butter, it leaves my extremely dry skin feeling soft. I also love the smell of this particular product, it lasts and is not too strong. Every time I run out I will repurchase the item!!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Olney, TX
I love this product! I've always had really dry skin and I started using this after I take a shower and before I go to bed! My skin is so smooth and soft!
annabelle d.
annabelle d.
Matawan, NJ
Shea butter has tremendous benefits for the skin! I love how the tree hit formula is soft it ha sa noce fragance and it keeps the skin looking healthy specially on winter when my skin gets very dry
Theladyj S.
Theladyj S.
I love mud mask they make your skin feel so good and smooth. Ladies this is definitely a go to product when it comes to taking care of your skin
Khyaati B.
Khyaati B.
very very good. I really like it. Great product and it leaves your skin really nice and soft. I would recommend this product to people as you get good value for money.
Veronica  H.
Veronica H.
Paragould, AR
This smells amazing and it leaves your skin feeling so soft and healthy. I use it every day when j get out of the shower and it's gotten rid of all of my dry patches on my elbows and my feet.