Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Erica L.
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3)
This makes my skin feel very soft, and not sticky at all. The only problem I have with it is the smell makes me slightly nauseous. But getting over the smell it does wonders.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
This product is awesome. It perfectly helped my skin. At first, I thought that I would have a problem with it because it felt weird on my skin. As I kept trying this product, I became more accustomed to it and I began to really love it. I would really recommend this product to someone I know because it worked so well.
Summer D.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Is an overall amazing product!  I bought this a couple months back at my local Walmart, and it still keeps my skin feeling fresh and moisturized.  The smell is absolutely great and it really does the job when it comes to keeping your skin moisturized.  10/10 will buy again.
Kaya R.
de
Felt kinda tacky but on the other hand made my skin feel very comfortable and soft.Had very nice packaging and I also found this product on amazon for a affordable price.
Judith W.
Las Vegas
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Creamy and smooth...makes my skin feel soft and supple. I love how it soaks right into my skin for a fresh, moisturizing feel. It makes my skin feels totally touchable.
Ashley M.
Victorville, CA
This feels super soft! It reminds me like the lotion from Victoria's Secret. I like using this when I get out of the shower and my skin is left super soft and smooth . And it smells good too!
Kelly F.
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3)
Great Product, it really helped keep my skin feeling soft and moisturized! It was easy to apply and I loved it. The only problem I had with it was when I applied to my skin it was tingly but other than that it was great! I would 100% recommend to others!
Fiamaua T.
Smells good , easy to use, smooth feeling , hydrating , makes things like more shiny and soft like silk ...... I bought this from A local stor like target , it had what I was looking for to create a softer texture only thing is it runs out quiet fast
Luli H.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Very thick and leaves your skin soft and smelling wonderful thru out the day.. even tho it's super thick it doesn't feel heavy on the skin and the smell is amazing
Trinity m.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Smells like heaven, leaves my skin feeling hydrated all day. There's a bit of a greasy feeling at first but after that it's so worth it. I've went through 2 full containers already!