Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the sweet, nutty scent of Original Shea. Natural Shea and Cocoa Butter help to naturally relieve extra dry skin, helping it to repair and retain moisture. This rich, extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cacoa Butter and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to provide ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Cocoa Butter: Rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals and protect skin from environmental stresses.
  • Paraben Free and No DMDM
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
Kaetlin B.
Toledo, OH
I love this moisturizer because it is so rich in texture and makes my skin super soft and smooth! The effects are long lasting and I don't see a need to keep reapplying throughout the day. The price is reasonable and the product does a great job!
Daisy p.
Visalia, CA
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3) more...
This is amazing! I use it with the scrub. It smells amazing! The smell could be strong if your sensitive to smells. After I use the scrub in the shower I use the body butter and it's amazing! Definitely leaves your skin super soft and you smell great.
Adriana N.
Simply the best moisturizer I've come across in all of the products that I have. I have quite a few to be honest but this one tops them all, keeping my skin vibrantly glowing and moisturizer throughout the entire day, where some other ones dry out after only a few hours. I love this product!
Morgan S.
Oshkosh
I got this from Target and this is the most moisturizing product ever. I use it mainly in winter since it gets so cold and dry, and it keeps my skin hydrated for days. It comes in so many great smells too!
Raven S.
Roanoke, VA
I love this product! I love creamy texture of this product! It has a great smell to it and I loved the feeling it gave to my skin. It's fairly thick which is what I like. I do wish it was a little cheaper but it had a coupon with it when I bought it so it wasn't so bad. Love this!
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
This product is awesome. It perfectly helped my skin. At first, I thought that I would have a problem with it because it felt weird on my skin. As I kept trying this product, I became more accustomed to it and I began to really love it. I would really recommend this product to someone I know because it worked so well.
Erica L.
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3) more...
This makes my skin feel very soft, and not sticky at all. The only problem I have with it is the smell makes me slightly nauseous. But getting over the smell it does wonders.
Summer D.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
Is an overall amazing product!  I bought this a couple months back at my local Walmart, and it still keeps my skin feeling fresh and moisturized.  The smell is absolutely great and it really does the job when it comes to keeping your skin moisturized.  10/10 will buy again.
Kaya R.
de
Felt kinda tacky but on the other hand made my skin feel very comfortable and soft.Had very nice packaging and I also found this product on amazon for a affordable price.
Judith W.
Las Vegas
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
Creamy and smooth...makes my skin feel soft and supple. I love how it soaks right into my skin for a fresh, moisturizing feel. It makes my skin feels totally touchable.