Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Gabi G.
San Antonio, TX
This body butter is a great and smells amazing! It really helps locking in moisture and I believe this product is most amazing when I get out of the shower and are still damp. I've had this product twice yet I've tried finding it near my stores and haven't been able to find it at all.
Laura L.
Cincinnati
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3)
Smell was a little off putting for me, but my husband really liked it. Pricing was decent, the texture was pleasant. I felt it really penetrated the skin and soaked in nicely. Made my skin feel hydrated and soft. I wouldn't repurchase due to the scent, but I know most people love ot
Lina M.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
smells very good and made my skin soooo soft. i also like that it's organic and gentle on the skin. i would definitely recommend this product to others. it gives your skin a really nice glow. i would buy it again for sure.
Laura E.
Reelsville, IN
I use this religiouslu. It is my go to for moisture. I love the packaging it is very clean looking. The smell is my favorite. I buy this from amazon and have it on autoship.it usually lasts 3 months.
courtney s.
mandeville, la
I use to use this every night before bed. One of my all time favorite products. Leaves my skin feeling supee soft. Never had any skin issues from this brand and the smell of this product is amazing !
Chynna P.
Hawesville, KY
I'd recommend this product because it makes your skin super soft and moisturized. it definitely meet my expectations. i'm a repeat user. it product itself is gentle. so i highly recommend it. 10/10
Brooklyn K.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
This product sits right on my bathroom shelf for easy access so right after my shower, I can grab and apply. I will never use another lotion on my skin for after shower care. The smell of this is to die for and absolutely leaves my legs feeling incredible.
annabelle d.
Matawan, NJ
Shea butter has tremendous benefits for the skin! I love how the tree hit formula is soft it ha sa noce fragance and it keeps the skin looking healthy specially on winter when my skin gets very dry
Kristina A.
Arcadia, FL
I really love this body butter! It has an amazing smell, almond-ish and almost coco-ish, natural, not like some I have tried where they smelled like chemicals. It has seriously helped my dry skin stay moisturized and I would definitely recommend this to all skin types.
Michaela H.
I originally bought this for my stretch marks thinking that it would *maybe* help fade them some and I didn't get any kind of result from it at all.
I know it's a body butter but it was SO thick it was almost too hard to rub in