Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the sweet, nutty scent of Original Shea. Natural Shea and Cocoa Butter help to naturally relieve extra dry skin, helping it to repair and retain moisture. This rich, extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cacoa Butter and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to provide ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Cocoa Butter: Rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals and protect skin from environmental stresses.
  • Paraben Free and No DMDM
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
courtney s.
mandeville, la
I use to use this every night before bed. One of my all time favorite products. Leaves my skin feeling supee soft. Never had any skin issues from this brand and the smell of this product is amazing !
annabelle d.
Matawan, NJ
Shea butter has tremendous benefits for the skin! I love how the tree hit formula is soft it ha sa noce fragance and it keeps the skin looking healthy specially on winter when my skin gets very dry
Chynna P.
Hawesville, KY
I'd recommend this product because it makes your skin super soft and moisturized. it definitely meet my expectations. i'm a repeat user. it product itself is gentle. so i highly recommend it. 10/10
Michaela H.
I originally bought this for my stretch marks thinking that it would *maybe* help fade them some and I didn't get any kind of result from it at all.
I know it's a body butter but it was SO thick it was almost too hard to rub in
Kristina A.
Arcadia, FL
I really love this body butter! It has an amazing smell, almond-ish and almost coco-ish, natural, not like some I have tried where they smelled like chemicals. It has seriously helped my dry skin stay moisturized and I would definitely recommend this to all skin types.
Krystal G.
Mission
This butter is excellent!!! For all over the body, coming out of the shower is was an amazing feel!! I can't get over it the price is excellent super budget. I love everything about it I can't get over how amazing the feel is on my skin. It's  good to store away
Marcy S.
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3) more...
It's a really good product it smells fantastic! The scrub is really good it makes my body become soft and refined after each use and you can usually find this awesome products at any Walmart!
Tracy S.
Minot, ND
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
This product smells fantastic. It's also nice to know it's fairly good for your skin as well! It is fairly thin so if your looking for a light moisturizer this wouldn't be the one to turn to.
Kandi C.
Gastonia
Love how it makes your skin feel. The smell is amazing and the price is great. No disappointing from me. It is great product to buy and I buy the product from Walmart in the skincare section. The feeling is so gentle and a product I would definitely buy again.
Tori P.
Salem
Smells delicious! With my skin most of the time lotions make my skin either burn or bleed! Thankfully this one didn't! Make my skin feel soft and it took my ashy knees away for the day!