Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.
4 colors available

BY TREE HUT #63 in Facial Moisturizers

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Kaetlin B.
Kaetlin B.
Cortland, OH
I love this moisturizer because it is so rich in texture and makes my skin super soft and smooth! The effects are long lasting and I don't see a need to keep reapplying throughout the day. The price is reasonable and the product does a great job!
Raven S.
Raven S.
Roanoke, VA
I love this product! I love creamy texture of this product! It has a great smell to it and I loved the feeling it gave to my skin. It's fairly thick which is what I like. I do wish it was a little cheaper but it had a coupon with it when I bought it so it wasn't so bad. Love this!
Erica L.
Erica L.
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3)
This makes my skin feel very soft, and not sticky at all. The only problem I have with it is the smell makes me slightly nauseous. But getting over the smell it does wonders.
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
Milwaukee
Me having psoriasis this product helps me a lot, most of the time I'm in pain because of it but once I put this product on it instantly cools it down and makes it manageable
Summer D.
Summer D.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Is an overall amazing product!  I bought this a couple months back at my local Walmart, and it still keeps my skin feeling fresh and moisturized.  The smell is absolutely great and it really does the job when it comes to keeping your skin moisturized.  10/10 will buy again.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Arcadia, FL
I really love this body butter! It has an amazing smell, almond-ish and almost coco-ish, natural, not like some I have tried where they smelled like chemicals. It has seriously helped my dry skin stay moisturized and I would definitely recommend this to all skin types.
Kaya R.
Kaya R.
de
Felt kinda tacky but on the other hand made my skin feel very comfortable and soft.Had very nice packaging and I also found this product on amazon for a affordable price.
Niara J.
Niara J.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Gives your skin great moisture. Your body will feel so soft!! I love it and will recommend it to anybody it met my expectations. It is very gentle on the skin. The packaging was great ( neatly organized). I will definitely be buying it again. Such a great product.
Judith W.
Judith W.
Las Vegas
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Creamy and smooth...makes my skin feel soft and supple. I love how it soaks right into my skin for a fresh, moisturizing feel. It makes my skin feels totally touchable.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Victorville, CA
This feels super soft! It reminds me like the lotion from Victoria's Secret. I like using this when I get out of the shower and my skin is left super soft and smooth . And it smells good too!