Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.
4 colors available

BY TREE HUT #56 in Facial Moisturizers

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Tori P.
Tori P.
Salem
Smells delicious! With my skin most of the time lotions make my skin either burn or bleed! Thankfully this one didn't! Make my skin feel soft and it took my ashy knees away for the day!
Daisy p.
Daisy p.
Visalia, CA
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3)
This is amazing! I use it with the scrub. It smells amazing! The smell could be strong if your sensitive to smells. After I use the scrub in the shower I use the body butter and it's amazing! Definitely leaves your skin super soft and you smell great.
Adriana N.
Adriana N.
Simply the best moisturizer I've come across in all of the products that I have. I have quite a few to be honest but this one tops them all, keeping my skin vibrantly glowing and moisturizer throughout the entire day, where some other ones dry out after only a few hours. I love this product!
Ian W.
Ian W.
Orem
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Not my favorite she's body butter product. My favorite one has stopped being made so it's difficult to compare an old favorite to a new product. Is definitely moisturizing but borders on too oily sometimes.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Oshkosh
I got this from Target and this is the most moisturizing product ever. I use it mainly in winter since it gets so cold and dry, and it keeps my skin hydrated for days. It comes in so many great smells too!
Kaetlin B.
Kaetlin B.
Cortland, OH
I love this moisturizer because it is so rich in texture and makes my skin super soft and smooth! The effects are long lasting and I don't see a need to keep reapplying throughout the day. The price is reasonable and the product does a great job!
Raven S.
Raven S.
Roanoke, VA
I love this product! I love creamy texture of this product! It has a great smell to it and I loved the feeling it gave to my skin. It's fairly thick which is what I like. I do wish it was a little cheaper but it had a coupon with it when I bought it so it wasn't so bad. Love this!
Erica L.
Erica L.
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3)
This makes my skin feel very soft, and not sticky at all. The only problem I have with it is the smell makes me slightly nauseous. But getting over the smell it does wonders.
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
Milwaukee
Me having psoriasis this product helps me a lot, most of the time I'm in pain because of it but once I put this product on it instantly cools it down and makes it manageable
Summer D.
Summer D.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Is an overall amazing product!  I bought this a couple months back at my local Walmart, and it still keeps my skin feeling fresh and moisturized.  The smell is absolutely great and it really does the job when it comes to keeping your skin moisturized.  10/10 will buy again.