Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.
4 colors available

BY TREE HUT #56 in Facial Moisturizers

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Laura E.
Laura E.
Reelsville, IN
I use this religiouslu. It is my go to for moisture. I love the packaging it is very clean looking. The smell is my favorite. I buy this from amazon and have it on autoship.it usually lasts 3 months.
Chynna P.
Chynna P.
Hawesville, KY
I'd recommend this product because it makes your skin super soft and moisturized. it definitely meet my expectations. i'm a repeat user. it product itself is gentle. so i highly recommend it. 10/10
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
I originally bought this for my stretch marks thinking that it would *maybe* help fade them some and I didn't get any kind of result from it at all.
I know it's a body butter but it was SO thick it was almost too hard to rub in
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
LAS VEGAS
This product smells fantastic. It's also nice to know it's fairly good for your skin as well! It is fairly think so if your looking for a light moisturizer this wouldn't be the one to turn to.
Marcy S.
Marcy S.
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3)
It's a really good product it smells fantastic! The scrub is really good it makes my body become soft and refined after each use and you can usually find this awesome products at any Walmart!
Lina M.
Lina M.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
smells very good and made my skin soooo soft. i also like that it's organic and gentle on the skin. i would definitely recommend this product to others. it gives your skin a really nice glow. i would buy it again for sure.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Mission
This butter is excellent!!! For all over the body, coming out of the shower is was an amazing feel!! I can't get over it the price is excellent super budget. I love everything about it I can't get over how amazing the feel is on my skin. It's  good to store away
Kandi C.
Kandi C.
Gastonia
Love how it makes your skin feel. The smell is amazing and the price is great. No disappointing from me. It is great product to buy and I buy the product from Walmart in the skincare section. The feeling is so gentle and a product I would definitely buy again.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3)
I actually bought this after I had my second daughter. My skin was absolutely awful and this helped so much it was unbelieveable ! It smells sooo good too! I love Tree Hut products, but this has been one of my favorites! would recommend in a heartbeat!
Tori P.
Tori P.
Salem
Smells delicious! With my skin most of the time lotions make my skin either burn or bleed! Thankfully this one didn't! Make my skin feel soft and it took my ashy knees away for the day!