Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Mariah T.
Love love the smell! It's soft to the touch and not oily at all. It meet my exceptions I give it a 10/10. The packaging had earthy tones super cute. Very gentle but I wish it was in a bigger container, I used all of it up!
Megan B.
Hattiesburg
This product was very smooth but I felt as though it sat up on my skin rather than soaked into my skin to moisturize and nourish it. It was not that expensive but I will not be buying this again. To me it was a waste of what little money I did spend on it
Mikayla H.
I have eczema severely all over my body and this stud helps soothe my dry itchy skin. I have a hard time finding products okay with my skin so I was super excited about this. I even use their face wash. It smells so good and makes my face so soft and new.
Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I like to apply it literally everywhere. I purchased it offline and it was my first time using it. It exceeded my expectations. This is something I have recommended to friends and family.
Madeline C.
This this product! Doesn't make me feel greasy or sticky, it sinks into the skin and keeps me moisturized. I can use it during the day or at night. Either way, it smells wonderful and works great. For the price, it's amazing!
kevin d.
Palmerton, PA
excellent for the skin, really makes it feel refreshing and shiny! the first time i used it i wasnt sure about it but after a couple of times it was worth it! A+ product!!! i recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Nikye W.
This butter it nice it keeps the skin feeling smooth it was a little to greasy for me but I work in the sun so that's why the package is nice it's normal it harsh for me tho cause me to be oily so I don't think I would buy it again in my opinion but if you like shiny this would be good for you
Grace B.
First of all these body butters smell amazing!!!!! I use this everyday on my whole body! I used to get razor bumps after I shaved but now after using this I don't get them anymore! It is so hydrating and I think this is an essential for everyone!
Savannah W.
Chico, CA
The Tree Hut Shea Butter is just way too thick and greasy for me. It's affordable but I'm just not a lotion fan. I wouldn't purchase this. I used some of my friends and when I did, it did not leave me hooked.
Ashlyn B.
Absolutely love the smell of the lotion. It did however feel a little greesy on my skin but no dry skin appeared on a full 24 hours of 1 application which is a lot of use! You get your money's worth for sure.