Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the sweet, nutty scent of Original Shea. Natural Shea and Cocoa Butter help to naturally relieve extra dry skin, helping it to repair and retain moisture. This rich, extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cacoa Butter and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to provide ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Cocoa Butter: Rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals and protect skin from environmental stresses.
  • Paraben Free and No DMDM
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

• What stores can I get this? I used to buy from my local W...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing. Tree hut makes an exfoliating scrub to match each scent so the combo is great." in 39 reviews
  • "Thick and creamy with a beautiful light smell. I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it. Works wonders" in 13 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this product! Smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling moisturized. This is by far one of the best Shea body butters, I have ever tired. I highly recommend to everyone especially individuals who have dry sensitive skin. " in 9 reviews
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
Alina T.
Oak Harbor
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
This stuff is seriously moisturizing. It can be overwhelmingly moist and oily if you use too much but it smells soooooo good. This particular scent is really sweet, maybe best kept for fall and winter.
carolina m.
redding, CA
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
smells very good and made my skin soooo soft. i also like that it's organic and gentle on the skin. i would definitely recommend this product to others. it gives your skin a really nice glow. i would buy it again for sure.
Brooklyn K.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
This product sits right on my bathroom shelf for easy access so right after my shower, I can grab and apply. I will never use another lotion on my skin for after shower care. The smell of this is to die for and absolutely leaves my legs feeling incredible.
Laura E.
Reelsville, IN
I use this religiouslu. It is my go to for moisture. I love the packaging it is very clean looking. The smell is my favorite. I buy this from amazon and have it on autoship.it usually lasts 3 months.
Chynna P.
Hawesville, KY
I'd recommend this product because it makes your skin super soft and moisturized. it definitely meet my expectations. i'm a repeat user. it product itself is gentle. so i highly recommend it. 10/10
Kristina A.
Arcadia, FL
I really love this body butter! It has an amazing smell, almond-ish and almost coco-ish, natural, not like some I have tried where they smelled like chemicals. It has seriously helped my dry skin stay moisturized and I would definitely recommend this to all skin types.
Marcy S.
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3) more...
It's a really good product it smells fantastic! The scrub is really good it makes my body become soft and refined after each use and you can usually find this awesome products at any Walmart!
Tracy S.
Minot , ND
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
This product smells fantastic. It's also nice to know it's fairly good for your skin as well! It is fairly thin so if your looking for a light moisturizer this wouldn't be the one to turn to.
Krystal G.
Mission
This butter is excellent!!! For all over the body, coming out of the shower is was an amazing feel!! I can't get over it the price is excellent super budget. I love everything about it I can't get over how amazing the feel is on my skin. It's  good to store away
Kandi C.
Gastonia
Love how it makes your skin feel. The smell is amazing and the price is great. No disappointing from me. It is great product to buy and I buy the product from Walmart in the skincare section. The feeling is so gentle and a product I would definitely buy again.
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What stores can I get this? I used to buy from my local Walmart but they never have it anymore. 😒