Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the sweet, nutty scent of Original Shea. Natural Shea and Cocoa Butter help to naturally relieve extra dry skin, helping it to repair and retain moisture. This rich, extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cacoa Butter and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to provide ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Cocoa Butter: Rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals and protect skin from environmental stresses.
  • Paraben Free and No DMDM
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Starr F.
ADDISON
My favorite body butter product. This product is very creamy thicker than lotion for a better moisturizer. Leaves ur skin soft and well moisturized. Also long term use of shea is good for stretch marks, dry skin and scarring.
Mariah T.
Love love the smell! It's soft to the touch and not oily at all. It meet my exceptions I give it a 10/10. The packaging had earthy tones super cute. Very gentle but I wish it was in a bigger container, I used all of it up!
Mikayla H.
I have eczema severely all over my body and this stud helps soothe my dry itchy skin. I have a hard time finding products okay with my skin so I was super excited about this. I even use their face wash. It smells so good and makes my face so soft and new.
Megan B.
Hattiesburg
This product was very smooth but I felt as though it sat up on my skin rather than soaked into my skin to moisturize and nourish it. It was not that expensive but I will not be buying this again. To me it was a waste of what little money I did spend on it
Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I like to apply it literally everywhere. I purchased it offline and it was my first time using it. It exceeded my expectations. This is something I have recommended to friends and family.
Tammy S.
Fond du lac
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
This is a nice product. I have seasonal dry skin. The packaging makes it easy to apply. I will try this product again but maybe a different variety. It is a good product but a bit pricey. I would treat myself again
Nikye W.
This butter it nice it keeps the skin feeling smooth it was a little to greasy for me but I work in the sun so that's why the package is nice it's normal it harsh for me tho cause me to be oily so I don't think I would buy it again in my opinion but if you like shiny this would be good for you
kevin d.
Palmerton, PA
excellent for the skin, really makes it feel refreshing and shiny! the first time i used it i wasnt sure about it but after a couple of times it was worth it! A+ product!!! i recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Madeline C.
This this product! Doesn't make me feel greasy or sticky, it sinks into the skin and keeps me moisturized. I can use it during the day or at night. Either way, it smells wonderful and works great. For the price, it's amazing!
Grace B.
First of all these body butters smell amazing!!!!! I use this everyday on my whole body! I used to get razor bumps after I shaved but now after using this I don't get them anymore! It is so hydrating and I think this is an essential for everyone!