Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the sweet, nutty scent of Original Shea. Natural Shea and Cocoa Butter help to naturally relieve extra dry skin, helping it to repair and retain moisture. This rich, extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cacoa Butter and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to provide ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Cocoa Butter: Rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals and protect skin from environmental stresses.
  • Paraben Free and No DMDM
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

• What stores can I get this? I used to buy from my local W...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing. Tree hut makes an exfoliating scrub to match each scent so the combo is great." in 39 reviews
  • "Thick and creamy with a beautiful light smell. I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it. Works wonders" in 13 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this product! Smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling moisturized. This is by far one of the best Shea body butters, I have ever tired. I highly recommend to everyone especially individuals who have dry sensitive skin. " in 9 reviews
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
Tammy S.
Fond du lac
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
This is a nice product. I have seasonal dry skin. The packaging makes it easy to apply. I will try this product again but maybe a different variety. It is a good product but a bit pricey. I would treat myself again
Nikye W.
This butter it nice it keeps the skin feeling smooth it was a little to greasy for me but I work in the sun so that's why the package is nice it's normal it harsh for me tho cause me to be oily so I don't think I would buy it again in my opinion but if you like shiny this would be good for you
kevin d.
Palmerton, PA
excellent for the skin, really makes it feel refreshing and shiny! the first time i used it i wasnt sure about it but after a couple of times it was worth it! A+ product!!! i recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Madeline C.
This this product! Doesn't make me feel greasy or sticky, it sinks into the skin and keeps me moisturized. I can use it during the day or at night. Either way, it smells wonderful and works great. For the price, it's amazing!
Grace B.
First of all these body butters smell amazing!!!!! I use this everyday on my whole body! I used to get razor bumps after I shaved but now after using this I don't get them anymore! It is so hydrating and I think this is an essential for everyone!
Sharon N.
Luray
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
Moisturizing with a delightful smell and lasts long on your skin. Feels smooth going on and absorbs into your skin to keep you hydrated. The product lasts long in a nice package that keeps it from drying out.
Gabi G.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter is a great and smells amazing! It really helps locking in moisture and I believe this product is most amazing when I get out of the shower and are still damp. I've had this product twice yet I've tried finding it near my stores and haven't been able to find it at all.
Ian W.
Orem, UT
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
Not my favorite she's body butter product. My favorite one has stopped being made so it's difficult to compare an old favorite to a new product. Is definitely moisturizing but borders on too oily sometimes.
Laura L.
Cincinnati
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3) more...
Smell was a little off putting for me, but my husband really liked it. Pricing was decent, the texture was pleasant. I felt it really penetrated the skin and soaked in nicely. Made my skin feel hydrated and soft. I wouldn't repurchase due to the scent, but I know most people love ot
carolina m.
redding, CA
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
smells very good and made my skin soooo soft. i also like that it's organic and gentle on the skin. i would definitely recommend this product to others. it gives your skin a really nice glow. i would buy it again for sure.
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What stores can I get this? I used to buy from my local Walmart but they never have it anymore. 😒