Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Katie B.
Findlay , OH
This stuff is perfect and I can get it pretty cheap at TJMAXX! I love everything from this line, but the thickness and richness of this body butter is magical! I prefer it over any I've tried from bath and Body before! A staple in my bathroom for sure!
Madison E.
Port orchard
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I absolutely love this product, it is so extremely moisturizing but it doesn't leave a stickiness to the skin when it dries it makes your skin almost as if it is silk. After a fresh shave on your legs it is the perfect product, I would totally recommend.
Christina B.
Annville , KY
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I love shea butter products but I never get the results or smell I like it. This product is great natural shea product that leaves my skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated. I love the thickness and the way that it really leaves the skin soft and less dry.
Amber L.
Birmingham
I got the product to began with just because it smelled of mango and was advertised as natural. The product itself smells really great and very thick in texture. I love this product because it last awhile keeping your skin smooth to the touch and is gentle enough to even apply to your face.
Drake M.
Southlake
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
This stuff smells so good and keeps moisture in all day. I use it before the day when I wake up and after the day right before I go to bed. It really makes me feel refreshed and has such natural ingredients. I have never experienced irritation with this product and the packaging is wonderful.
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
This product is really good, especially for the price. It leaves my skin really moisturized and smooth. The only problem I have is that it's too thick compared to other shea butter i have used from other companies. I would still recommend it to others.
jessica b.
Absolutely love this product! Smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling moisturized. This is by far one of the best Shea body butters, I have ever tired. I highly recommend to everyone especially individuals who have dry sensitive skin.
Calyn J.
Jacksonville
AMAZING! My skin has never felt so great! Keeps my tattoos vibrant! The packaging is always really nice! Met my expectations all the way! I am a lifetime user of this product and I don't think that will ever change! I will always buy this product!
Hannah R.
Commerce Twp, MI
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3)
My favorite brand!! This product is so moisturizing and left my skin feeling silky smooth. After using other products similar to this, this is by far my favorite. Also, you get a lot of bang for your buck and would recommend to anyone wanting good skin care in a budget.
Starr F.
ADDISON
My favorite body butter product. This product is very creamy thicker than lotion for a better moisturizer. Leaves ur skin soft and well moisturized. Also long term use of shea is good for stretch marks, dry skin and scarring.