Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.
4 colors available

BY TREE HUT #63 in Facial Moisturizers

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Nikye W.
Nikye W.
This butter it nice it keeps the skin feeling smooth it was a little to greasy for me but I work in the sun so that's why the package is nice it's normal it harsh for me tho cause me to be oily so I don't think I would buy it again in my opinion but if you like shiny this would be good for you
Ashlyn B.
Ashlyn B.
Absolutely love the smell of the lotion. It did however feel a little greesy on my skin but no dry skin appeared on a full 24 hours of 1 application which is a lot of use! You get your money's worth for sure.
Grace B.
Grace B.
First of all these body butters smell amazing!!!!! I use this everyday on my whole body! I used to get razor bumps after I shaved but now after using this I don't get them anymore! It is so hydrating and I think this is an essential for everyone!
Gabi G.
Gabi G.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This body butter is a great and smells amazing! It really helps locking in moisture and I believe this product is most amazing when I get out of the shower and are still damp. I've had this product twice yet I've tried finding it near my stores and haven't been able to find it at all.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Cincinnati
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3)
Smell was a little off putting for me, but my husband really liked it. Pricing was decent, the texture was pleasant. I felt it really penetrated the skin and soaked in nicely. Made my skin feel hydrated and soft. I wouldn't repurchase due to the scent, but I know most people love ot
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
I love this butter.smells amazing and priced well! Feels soft good on the skin. It definitely doesn't have an oily or sticky feel like some lotions do. It drys quick and makes you smell great for hours
Laura E.
Laura E.
I use this religiouslu. It is my go to for moisture. I love the packaging it is very clean looking. The smell is my favorite. I buy this from amazon and have it on autoship.it usually lasts 3 months.
courtney s.
courtney s.
mandeville, la
I use to use this every night before bed. One of my all time favorite products. Leaves my skin feeling supee soft. Never had any skin issues from this brand and the smell of this product is amazing !
Chynna P.
Chynna P.
Hawesville, KY
I'd recommend this product because it makes your skin super soft and moisturized. it definitely meet my expectations. i'm a repeat user. it product itself is gentle. so i highly recommend it. 10/10
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
I originally bought this for my stretch marks thinking that it would *maybe* help fade them some and I didn't get any kind of result from it at all.
I know it's a body butter but it was SO thick it was almost too hard to rub in