Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.
4 colors available

BY TREE HUT #63 in Facial Moisturizers

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Drake M.
Drake M.
Southlake
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
This stuff smells so good and keeps moisture in all day. I use it before the day when I wake up and after the day right before I go to bed. It really makes me feel refreshed and has such natural ingredients. I have never experienced irritation with this product and the packaging is wonderful.
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
Plano, TX
Once of my all time favorite body butters!  I live in a very dry climate so daily moisturizing is a must.  Right out of the shower I put these cream on all over.  It's heavy duty and smells great.  I takes a few minutes to be absorbed into the skin but it lasts all day. Great scent too!
jessica b.
jessica b.
Absolutely love this product! Smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling moisturized. This is by far one of the best Shea body butters, I have ever tired. I highly recommend to everyone especially individuals who have dry sensitive skin.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Commerce Twp, MI
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3)
My favorite brand!! This product is so moisturizing and left my skin feeling silky smooth. After using other products similar to this, this is by far my favorite. Also, you get a lot of bang for your buck and would recommend to anyone wanting good skin care in a budget.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
This this product! Doesn't make me feel greasy or sticky, it sinks into the skin and keeps me moisturized. I can use it during the day or at night. Either way, it smells wonderful and works great. For the price, it's amazing!
Starr F.
Starr F.
ADDISON
My favorite body butter product. This product is very creamy thicker than lotion for a better moisturizer. Leaves ur skin soft and well moisturized. Also long term use of shea is good for stretch marks, dry skin and scarring.
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Love love the smell! It's soft to the touch and not oily at all. It meet my exceptions I give it a 10/10. The packaging had earthy tones super cute. Very gentle but I wish it was in a bigger container, I used all of it up!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Hattiesburg
This product was very smooth but I felt as though it sat up on my skin rather than soaked into my skin to moisturize and nourish it. It was not that expensive but I will not be buying this again. To me it was a waste of what little money I did spend on it
Mikayla H.
Mikayla H.
I have eczema severely all over my body and this stud helps soothe my dry itchy skin. I have a hard time finding products okay with my skin so I was super excited about this. I even use their face wash. It smells so good and makes my face so soft and new.
Madison E.
Madison E.
Port orchard
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I absolutely love this product, it is so extremely moisturizing but it doesn't leave a stickiness to the skin when it dries it makes your skin almost as if it is silk. After a fresh shave on your legs it is the perfect product, I would totally recommend.